Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)

Go down 
+5
WILDA
PREMO VULCAN
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Guest7
Mira
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Pbucket86/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (86/500)

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:48 am

I'll need some back-up for this...

Please, Baliton. I need you! Sub-Terra Quake, one last time!

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Baliton

Special Shot Meter = 80 points

Now, according to the secret rules of the Vexos guide, your Bakugan Trap can't use its Ability this round! How'd you like that, Gus? Mad

WILDA & BALITON (700 pts) Vs. VULCAN & HEXADOS (550 pts)
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Pbucket0/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (0/500)

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:49 am

Gus wrote:
Dan wrote:
masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:
How could you still be loyal to a monster like her? I would never activate a consecutive Ability on my own partners. Anchorsaur is expendable, but never Premo Vulcan... You've crossed the line Mira, and it's time you paid the consequences for your actions! Mad

Go, Sub-Terra Hexados! Sub-Terra Quake activated!

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Hexados

Special Shot Meter = 122

Sub-Terra Premo Vulcan & Sub-Terra Hexados (750G) Vs. Sub-Terra Wilda (350G)

That should teach you to turn your back on your own Guardian Bakugan and Trap! Mad

what kind of vexos cares for thier bakugan huh?

YEAH! Back off from Mira! Mira did what she had to do, and now it's time YOU faced to consequences for insulting our friend!

I've done wrong? masteringram over there should stay quiet after what he's done to his partner. Rolling Eyes And whoever you are, Mira has gone back on her father, her friends, and now her Bakugan! How could you still stay by her side? Let her rot, mourning over her own folly and loss of her so-called treausured Bakugan!

Alas, you did, MI. You brawl when you didn't even know the rules. THAT was truly torture for your Ingram and Hylash, having an unruly owner who doesn't know how to brawl. How helpless Ingram and Hylash must have felt when the one person they should trust, nearly kills them. I didn't need to use any extra abilities to take you out, that just adds insult to injury. You used two extra abilities and that only made you fall harder.

Gus is right. Bakugan should be treated with respect like the Masters of War they are. Conserving your strength and focusing it on a TRUE enemy is what beasts live for. They are friends, yet weapons. The owner controls the beast and helps the beast direct their strength and effort towards a common goal, in other words, serving the Vexos. Seems that's the only place that sensible brawlers come from.

Last edited by DarkusPhoenix on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Pbucket0/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:53 am

Have you no shame? Evil or Very Mad Forcing Baliton to work for you after what you've done? And using a Vexos tactic against them? You're starting to behave like a Vexos already, Mira. Rolling Eyes I would say welcome, but I've lost all remaining respect I had for you about an hour ago...

Ability Activate! Phi Blow!

Sub-Terra Vulcan & Hexados (750G) Vs. Sub-Terra Wilda & Baliton (500G)
Back to top Go down
WILDA
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
WILDA

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:55 am

Don't listen, we can win this, Mira!
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Pbucket86/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:58 am

Ability Activate! Clay Roller!

WILDA & BALITON (700 pts) Vs. VULCAN & HEXADOS (550 pts)

I've got you! Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:02 am

... But at what cost?...

Ability Activate! Heavy Aegis!

Sub-Terra Vulcan & Hexados (750G) Vs. Sub-Terra Wilda & Baliton (500G)
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:07 am

Double Ability Activate! Volcano Hammer + Copy Cat! I copy Heavy Aegis and take 400 points from Vulcan! Mad 200 for Phi Blow, and another 200 for what he tried to take from me!

WILDA & BALITON (1100 pts) Vs. VULCAN & HEXADOS (150 pts)

I'm taking Vulcan and Hexados. Looks like you aren't the strongest Sub-Terra brawler on New Vestroia anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Pbucket8/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 am

Mira wrote:
Double Ability Activate! Volcano Hammer + Copy Cat! I copy Heavy Aegis and take 400 points from Vulcan! Mad 200 for Phi Blow, and another 200 for what he tried to take from me!

WILDA & BALITON (1100 pts) Vs. VULCAN & HEXADOS (150 pts)

I'm taking Vulcan and Hexados. Looks like you aren't the strongest Sub-Terra brawler on New Vestroia anymore.

MIRA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILDA
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
WILDA

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:15 am

Great job! Smile I knew we could do it!
Back to top Go down
PREMO VULCAN
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
PREMO VULCAN

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 am

Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:19 am

I'm sorry, Vulcan...

Thank you for proving my point, Mira. I despise you now. Evil or Very Mad To think someone could ever be so ruthless...
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Pbucket8/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:20 am

Mira, I'm sorry for ever doubting you! That was amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 am

Gus wrote:
I'm sorry, Vulcan...

Thank you for proving my point, Mira. I despise you now. Evil or Very Mad To think someone could ever be so ruthless...

save the drama u big faker! Evil or Very Mad AWSM JOB MIRA!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE U ACTUALLY MANAGED TO CAPTURE!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY GONNA WEAKEN THE VEXOS!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 am

Gus wrote:
I'm sorry, Vulcan...

Despise me or not, we had a deal. Are you going to keep your word?...
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 am

Mira wrote:
Gus wrote:
I'm sorry, Vulcan...

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Master Spectra...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:24 am

Gus wrote:
Mira wrote:
Gus wrote:
I'm sorry, Vulcan...

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Master Spectra...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Mira, what did he have to do if you won?
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:32 am

Gus.....We'll talk later.

Well, this is unfortunate. It seems I have a bargain to fulfill.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:34 am

...Mira Smile
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:36 am

Spectra wrote:

You do. So, how are we going to do this? Can I have your gmail address?
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:37 am

Spectra wrote:

Of course, sir...

Mira wrote:

If you do, then you will have only four more things to ask Master Spectra. Evil or Very Mad Don't you dare press your luck...
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:48 am

Mira wrote:
Spectra wrote:

My recent failure of an apprentice founded a location that isn't so undercover. There is where we shall conclude our business.
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:49 am

Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:52 am

Spectra wrote:
Mira wrote:
Spectra wrote:

My recent failure of an apprentice founded a location that isn't so undercover. There is where we shall conclude our business.

You mean--? Well, okay then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4