Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)

Go down 
+3
spectrahelios
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Grilda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grilda
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER
Grilda

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4520/1000000Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4520/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Pbucket3500/500Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (3500/500)

Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)   Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:51 am

oh and by the way there is no way you could have obtained 200 SS points in four throws since you used Pyrus strike so I will just neglect that effect.

My Ventus Storm will return your Rafflesian.

600-400 is the score now.

That should be enough for now.
Back to top Go down
https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Pbucket0/500Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)   Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:09 am

Grildon I just counted and SH has a total of 8 stands and all of them add up to be 270SS points
SH hasnt edited his move if he wanted to use Pyrus strike or not soo if he says NO then the battle is back to 750 - 150 and ur at 50LP
Back to top Go down
spectrahelios
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER
spectrahelios

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/1000000Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Pbucket500/500Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)   Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:12 am

Grilda wrote:
If you read the Specail Shot guide it states:

PYRUS INFERNO: *REQUIRES 150 SS Points* When your Bakugan using Pyrus Inferno stands, decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power levels by 80 points for every Bakugan and Bakugan Trap they have successfully defeated during this game.

First of all you only have 118 SS points so it would be Pyrus Strike Second of all for Pyrus Strike it says

"PYRUS STRIKE: *REQUIRES 100 SS Points* When your Bakugan using Pyrus Strike stands, increase its power level by 80 points for every Bakugan and Bakugan Trap it has successfully defeated during the game."

Which means for how many you have defeated and if i'm correct that is none.

So the correct score is

500-250
Grill you have no right to say that I want to activate Pyrus Strike and I do not want to activate any special shot during that round...so its 600-400
With me having 0 abilites and so will u
So its really impossible for u to win since u have 250LP left
I have captured your stug
Back to top Go down
Guest2
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest2

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Pbucket0/500Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)   Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Grilda wrote:
oh and by the way there is no way you could have obtained 200 SS points in four throws since you used Pyrus strike so I will just neglect that effect.

My Ventus Storm will return your Rafflesian so the sphere attack damage is gone.

500-500 is the score now and our life gauges are

Me Life Gauge at 100G

You Life Gauge at 50G

Gate Card open Aquos Reactor!

600-500

That should be enough for now.
SH told me to check this brawl and D_M is absolutely correct
And if you brawl Verias your remaining 50LP goes to 0 and the brawl is over
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)   Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:55 pm

spectrahelios wrote:
Grilda wrote:
If you read the Specail Shot guide it states:

PYRUS INFERNO: *REQUIRES 150 SS Points* When your Bakugan using Pyrus Inferno stands, decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power levels by 80 points for every Bakugan and Bakugan Trap they have successfully defeated during this game.

First of all you only have 118 SS points so it would be Pyrus Strike Second of all for Pyrus Strike it says

"PYRUS STRIKE: *REQUIRES 100 SS Points* When your Bakugan using Pyrus Strike stands, increase its power level by 80 points for every Bakugan and Bakugan Trap it has successfully defeated during the game."

Which means for how many you have defeated and if i'm correct that is none.

So the correct score is

500-250
Grill you have no right to say that I want to activate Pyrus Strike and I do not want to activate any special shot during that round...so its 750 - 150
With me having 2 abilites and so will u
So its really impossible for u to win since u have 50LP left
I have captured your stug

To activate your SS effect,SH, you MUST brawl a bakugan,and it MUST STAND! Or no effect!
Back to top Go down
Guest2
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest2

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)   Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:33 pm

He did it on the previous page
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)   Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:47 am

Must I do everything myself? Do you fools even know basic math? Rolling Eyes I can't begin to tell you how many corrections were made to the scores during this entire brawl.

Spectrahelios had no need to go and waste a Special Shot, so if he wants to cancel it, he can. However, if he wants to include it because he forgot, that's completely disallowed. After much revising, the final score is Spectrahelios with 600 points against Grilda with 400 points. Grilda loses the game by 100 points over, and you were both too weak to capture any Bakugan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)   Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grilda Vs. SpectraHelios (Winner: SpectraHelios)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4