Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My prince, I have some concerns...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
My prince, I have some concerns... Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000My prince, I have some concerns... Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
My prince, I have some concerns... Pbucket456/500My prince, I have some concerns... DpGFogC  (456/500)

My prince, I have some concerns... Empty
PostSubject: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 am

First of all, where is the Vestal Destroyer Vexos base? It's completely disappeared... Not just for me, but for Shadow and Volt as well.

Another pressing matter I would like to address is that every one of our Resistance enemies have evolved their Bakugan far earlier than expected. We're currently at a disadvantage and need more fire-power. For this to work, we'll need to speak to Professor Clay to see what can be done about this. I propose we create a new makeshift base for the full-fledged Vexos, and upgrade our profiles accordingly. Fortunately for us, the brawlers only have 3 corresponding Abilities for their evolved Bakugan, and aren't in reach of obtaining any more. We can use this as our own advantage, and get the drop on them by quickly trying to even out the difference between levels and power.

Would this be all right with you, your highness?
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
My prince, I have some concerns... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000My prince, I have some concerns... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
My prince, I have some concerns... Pbucket0/500My prince, I have some concerns... DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 am

What do you mean the Vestal Destroyer is no longer there? And where is Spectra?! Evil or Very Mad I'll make him regret capturing my prize and losing it in a battle! Furthermore, I never agreed to the mutation he forced on my own Bakugan! It's unacceptable, and it won't be tolerated! Evil or Very Mad Do you understand me?!
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
My prince, I have some concerns... Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000My prince, I have some concerns... Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
My prince, I have some concerns... Pbucket456/500My prince, I have some concerns... DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:32 am

Prince Hydron wrote:
What do you mean the Vestal Destroyer is no longer there? And where is Spectra?! Evil or Very Mad I'll make him regret capturing my prize and losing it in a battle! Furthermore, I never agreed to the mutation he forced on my own Bakugan! It's unacceptable, and it won't be tolerated! Evil or Very Mad Do you understand me?!

You can always rely on Spectra to be rather unreliable. Rolling Eyes In all respects, you should never have hired him to serve you, your highness. You're more deserving than that.

But what are your thoughts on my plan? It would be ideal if you would allow us the use of the palace to plan out our strategies. We'll only require one topic and nothing more. Could this be made possible, with your consent of course?
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
My prince, I have some concerns... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000My prince, I have some concerns... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
My prince, I have some concerns... Pbucket0/500My prince, I have some concerns... DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 am

Why should I allow you use of my palace?! Do you realize what you are asking of me? Commanding a noble to "make room" for mere tenants?! You'll live with a replacement forum in a random location and that is the final word on the matter. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:42 am

Prince Hydron wrote:
Why should I allow you use of my palace?! Do you realize what you are asking of me? Commanding a noble to "make room" for mere tenants?! You'll live with a replacement forum in a random location and that is the final word on the matter. Rolling Eyes

I understand the transition may be a difficult one to agree to, but please hear me out, my prince. The security here is state of the art, and no one would dare infiltrate these quarters. If you assign us a base on some random location in New Vestroia, we're much more likely to be stormed by the new, more powerful Resistance brawlers. I'm not asking all that much, sir. Just one topic to use here, and that will be all. You have my word.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:45 am

Where is that infernal ship anyway!? It couldn't have just vanished into thin air like that! Why don't you make yourself useful and go search for it instead? Mad
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:47 am

Prince Hydron wrote:
Where is that infernal ship anyway!? It couldn't have just vanished into thin air like that! Why don't you make yourself useful and go search for it instead? Mad

Because we would be attacked by the Resistance... You just don't see the pattern here. If you want your most loyal and powerful members to remain on top and set an excellent example for you as the elite brawlers we are on your force, you're going to have to make some sacrifices. I repeat, all I ask is the use of one topic on this forum. We will have nothing to worry about if you would just oblige.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:50 am

There you go again, demanding the use of my personal forum! Evil or Very Mad You're out of line, Mylene! Continue with this insubordination, and you'll know your true place in my world soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 am

Prince Hydron wrote:
There you go again, demanding the use of my personal forum! Evil or Very Mad You're out of line, Mylene! Continue with this insubordination, and you'll know your true place in my world soon enough.

Your highness, I don't ask much of you. And I am not demanding, I'm asking earnestly, for the use of a single topic on this forum for myself, Volt, and Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:53 am

It's insubordination when you don't accept "no" for an answer. Rolling Eyes You may think you're being respectful, but in actuality you're far from it, I can assure you.
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:55 am

Prince Hydron wrote:
It's insubordination when you don't accept "no" for an answer. Rolling Eyes You may think you're being respectful, but in actuality you're far from it, I can assure you.

I would be honored if you would contribute, your highness...
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:57 am

What makes you think I'm just going to suddenly reconsider?! Mad I refuse, and that... is... FINAL!

I will make you your own forum, but the use of mine for lowly Vexos planning is strictly off limits! Do I make myself perfectly clear? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:00 am

Prince Hydron wrote:
What makes you think I'm just going to suddenly reconsider?! Mad I refuse, and that... is... FINAL!

I will make you your own forum, but the use of mine for lowly Vexos planning is strictly off limits! Do I make myself perfectly clear? Evil or Very Mad

Fine then. But all I ask is that it's a secure location. I don't want to be ambushed just because our base is easy to access for the enemy...
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:03 am

Mylene wrote:
Prince Hydron wrote:

Fine then. But all I ask is that it's a secure location. I don't want to be ambushed just because our base is easy to access for the enemy...

You'll take what I give you and no questions asked. If you're too weak to battle the Resistance then it's your own fault for slacking at such a critical time. Punishment can be its own reward, Mylene. Remember that little tidbit of information for when you'll need it in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:04 am

Prince Hydron wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Prince Hydron wrote:

You'll take what I give you and no questions asked. If you're too weak to battle the Resistance then it's your own fault for slacking at such a critical time. Punishment can be its own reward, Mylene. Remember that little tidbit of information for when you'll need it in the near future.

Of course, your highness...
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 am

Will we be receiving the location of our new base anytime soon, my prince?...
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:39 am

Mylene wrote:
Will we be receiving the location of our new base anytime soon, my prince?...

Oh right... There, it's made. Enjoy it, Mylene. You've earned that base...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My prince, I have some concerns...   My prince, I have some concerns... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My prince, I have some concerns...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: VESPALACE - NEW VESTROIA-
Jump to: