Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Prove, it's your turn now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Pbucket0/500Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. DpGFogC  (0/500)

Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Prove, it's your turn now.   Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:21 pm

It's come to this, Shadow. You're the only one I can trust it seems. Therefore, I deem you with the responsibility of winning the Beta City Tournament for me. Should you fail, you just might be reunited with Mylene and Volt after all... In case that went over your head, it means you will be thrown in the dungeon as well. Do we have an understanding, Shadow Prove?
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Pbucket456/500Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Prove, it's your turn now.   Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 am

Of course Shadow doesn't even bother to reply. Rolling Eyes I shudder to think what would've happened if you let him defend the Dimension Controller by himself...

Now that the true Vexos leader and her compatriot have returned, let's get down to business shall we? Sorry Volt, but you had your chance. And with Spectra and Gus gone and Lync out of the picture, I guess that leaves only freakshow as my partner. Rolling Eyes Fine then.

Shadow be aware that we don't need to sign up for the tournament, we'll be competing in the very end to guard the Dimension Controller. Like I said before, to compete with the higher power levels the Resistance now have, not to mention that infernal Mira, we're going to need more fire-power courtesy of Professor Clay...
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Pbucket456/500Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Prove, it's your turn now.   Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:54 am

Great... To fight effectively we're going to need the Level 6 Abilities. But as Level 5, while all the Resistance characters are Level 7, and I believe one recruit in Spectra's league is also Level 5, we're going to have some issues finding challengers.

Unless...

One of us were to switch over to the Resistance side. I can change the rules so that you won't be punished for doing so. But who to send... Volt? Care to oblige?
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Prove, it's your turn now.   Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Real smooth, you moronic buffoon! Evil or Very Mad If Hades is capable of exerting such power, then why didn't you add Power Merge into the mix of Abilities you activated?! It would have brought us into the lead and we would have had a chance to redeem ourselves, with the human's special effect used up! We could have won Beta City if you only used that soy nut-sized brain of yours for once!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Left_bar_bleue650/1000000Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Pbucket450/500Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. DpGFogC  (450/500)

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Prove, it's your turn now.   Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 am

Professor Clay wrote:
It would be an understatement to say you completely disregarded my advice about how you should treat my creation. Mad The Mechanical Bakugan may be machines of war, but they are not to be handled so poorly and carelessly, you nearly overloaded Hades in your last battle! That damage would have been irreversible, and you would've needed to start all over again...

It's true, Hades, when in the guise of Alpha Hydranoid, has no Life Force or Energy Level to speak of. However, you cannot play consecutive Abilities on a Bakugan that is only resembling another in appearance, because underneath that disguise, Hades is still a Mechanical Bakugan. He isn't programmed to handle all of those organic Ability Cards all played simultaneously, it's just too much for him to withstand!

Hades is not my first cybernetic creation, nor will he be the last, but he burns out easier than Altair, and must be handled with enough responsibility to both win the battle, AND keep himself intact. You were so close... one Ability more and Hades would have crashed right there in front of you.

Do not try that little stunt again, Shadow Prove. If you end up bringing about the destruction of your own Bakugan, I will NOT make you another. You've been warned, again.

SUCK IT MYLENE!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz so u were saying????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Prove, it's your turn now.   Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 am

Shadow wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
It would be an understatement to say you completely disregarded my advice about how you should treat my creation. Mad The Mechanical Bakugan may be machines of war, but they are not to be handled so poorly and carelessly, you nearly overloaded Hades in your last battle! That damage would have been irreversible, and you would've needed to start all over again...

It's true, Hades, when in the guise of Alpha Hydranoid, has no Life Force or Energy Level to speak of. However, you cannot play consecutive Abilities on a Bakugan that is only resembling another in appearance, because underneath that disguise, Hades is still a Mechanical Bakugan. He isn't programmed to handle all of those organic Ability Cards all played simultaneously, it's just too much for him to withstand!

Hades is not my first cybernetic creation, nor will he be the last, but he burns out easier than Altair, and must be handled with enough responsibility to both win the battle, AND keep himself intact. You were so close... one Ability more and Hades would have crashed right there in front of you.

Do not try that little stunt again, Shadow Prove. If you end up bringing about the destruction of your own Bakugan, I will NOT make you another. You've been warned, again.

SUCK IT MYLENE!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz so u were saying????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Just forget it. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Prove, it's your turn now.   Shadow Prove, it's your turn now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Prove, it's your turn now.
Page 1 of 1