Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enough complaining about Professor Clay!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Pbucket0/500Enough complaining about Professor Clay! DpGFogC  (0/500)

Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Empty
PostSubject: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:51 am

This post goes out to all who have been pestering me about Professor Clay's mysterious disappearance from New Vestroia. I understand that the tournament is approaching and you would like to develop your brawler profiles. I also realize that in order to successfully achieve that, you'll need Professor Clay as well. I don't like repeating myself, so I'm only going to say this once.

I do not know the whereabouts of Professor Clay or why he isn't responding to any of your messages. Quite frankly, I don't really care. Rolling Eyes Clearly, what you need to do is be patient and wait for the scientist to find time to approve transactions. Do not come to me for info, because I don't have the answer that you want to hear. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Pbucket0/500Enough complaining about Professor Clay! DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:00 am

Greetings,

As you might have guessed, I am back on New Vestroia. I thought it would be only fair to inform you about the beginning, to your end. As for that coward you call a professor, I have some information you might be craving right now. How willing you are to reclaim your key to advancement in technology will determine if this information is of any significance or not. So then, Hydron?
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:09 am

Spectra wrote:
Greetings,

As you might have guessed, I am back on New Vestroia. I thought it would be only fair to inform you about the beginning, to your end. As for that coward you call a professor, I have some information you might be craving right now. How willing you are to reclaim your key to advancement in technology will determine if this information is of any significance or not. So then, Hydron?

Spectra... I'm about to make you the perfect example as to why one should never double-cross me. You think you can just blow my Earth-travel plan out of proportion, alter my Dragonoid, lose it in a battle, and RUN OFF WITH THE VESTAL DESTROYER, LEAVING ME WITH NOTHING BUT AN IRRITANT SET OF UNDERLINGS?!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Needless to say, you are way out of line! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Tell me right now where the heck Professor Clay is! And I just might spare your miserable life...
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:15 am

I don't believe you are in the position to make demands, Hydron. If you want your one being who can make your "underlings" the most devastating brawlers ever conjured up, I suggest you take this into account.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 am

It's true... I would be returning to work, but I'm being held captive by Spectra. I can't access New Vestroia in any way, and I'm completely at his mercy... If you can just somehow return me to New Vestroia, I'll be happy to make any purchases you want! Anything!
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:24 am

... You... miserable--... *Sigh*, while I have no real concerns for Clay's well-being, my economy would abandon New Vestroia in droves if I had the option to retrieve him and didn't...

Fine, I'll humor you, Spectra. What do you want from me?
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:46 am

In exchange for the key to your plans advancing, I want the one who is blocking mine from progressing. I want to exchange the little spy that has been feeding you information as to my plans. He knows who he is. I plan to make him beg for mercy for spreading his "knowledge" around. I am sure you don't have any concern for his well-being, so just hand him over. Furthermore, I demand that my cohorts and I have access to all of your cities, including Vespalace. Lastly, I would like complete control of your "collection". I know I will put them to good use, and not collect dust just sitting as mere paperweights.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:57 am

Spectra wrote:
In exchange for the key to your plans advancing, I want the one who is blocking mine from progressing. I want to exchange the little spy that has been feeding you information as to my plans. He knows who he is. I plan to make him beg for mercy for spreading his "knowledge" around. I am sure you don't have any concern for his well-being, so just hand him over. Furthermore, I demand that my cohorts and I have access to all of your cities, including Vespalace. Lastly, I would like complete control of your "collection". I know I will put them to good use, and not collect dust just sitting as mere paperweights.

Term 1: Oh, so the walls have eyes... Fine, take him. I couldn't care less. Rolling Eyes

Term 2: ... Reasonable enough, I suppose I can allow it...

Term 3: 100%, UNDENIABLY, UNEQUIVOCALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS?!?!?! AS LONG AS I'M STILL STANDING, THAT WILL NEVER COME TO PASS!!!!!!!! YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH THE OTHER TWO TERMS BECAUSE I AM UNYIELDING ON THE THIRD, SPECTRA!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!??!??!?!? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:05 am

I guess you want New Vestroia to be left in ruins then. Clay has fulfilled his purpose to me, it might be easier just to end his existence here and now. Why should I give him back to a childish, foolhardy Prince who won't use him to his full advantage and doesn't know where his priorities lie in ruling a unit of colonies?
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 am

Spectra wrote:
I guess you want New Vestroia to be left in ruins then. Clay has fulfilled his purpose to me, it might be easier just to end his existence here and now. Why should I give him back to a childish, foolhardy Prince who won't use him to his full advantage and doesn't know where his priorities lie in ruling a unit of colonies?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!?!! YOU HAVEN'T ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH, SPECTRA! YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A RENEGADE WANNABE, I AM A NOBLE!!!!! A PRINCE!!!!!! WHEN MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS, HEADS WILL ROLL, AND I'LL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT YOURS WILL BE THE FIRST, SPECTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

No... I shouldn't bring him into this just yet... I have a much better idea... Believe me, Spectra..... If you think you're going to get away with this unscathed, you are so wrong! Twisted Evil

TAKE THE FIVE FIGHTING BAKUGAN! BUT YOU ARE GOING TO RUE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN WHEN I'M DONE WITH WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough complaining about Professor Clay!   Enough complaining about Professor Clay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enough complaining about Professor Clay!
Page 1 of 1