Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Pbucket0/500Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) DpGFogC  (0/500)

Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 am

I am craving some destruction!!! Who will be the first to feel that fangs of my new found power pierce their throat? Anyone level 5 or below, step up to your imminent defeat. Of course, I'm not going to waste my time with weaklings. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil If I approve, you better pray you don't disappoint me.

Last edited by DarkusPhoenix on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Pbucket0/500Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 am

i'm not going to but you seem a little eager since you're not the real DP but let me tell you something i cant wait until i get a bakugan that will crush you.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:20 pm

darkus_shadow wrote:
i'm not going to but you seem a little eager since you're not the real DP but let me tell you something i cant wait until i get a bakugan that will crush you.

Don't make me laugh. You will NEVER amount to anything in this world. You will always be a little maggot that continues to be crushed. If you want to brawl me, then finally level up high enough to face me. You talk a big game, why not follow through with your threats? You aren't strong enough to face me. You know you will fail, so you just talk about taking me down. Pathetic. You will never amount to anything on here or ANYWHERE! I'll be sure to exterminate you for good. Count your days... They are limited.
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 pm

DarkusPhoenix wrote:
darkus_shadow wrote:

Don't make me laugh. You will NEVER amount to anything in this world. You will always be a little maggot that continues to be crushed. If you want to brawl me, then finally level up high enough to face me. You talk a big game, why not follow through with your threats? You aren't strong enough to face me. You know you will fail, so you just talk about taking me down. Pathetic. You will never amount to anything on here or ANYWHERE! I'll be sure to exterminate you for good. Count your days... They are limited.

now i know for sure you're gus and M_D told you to be nice to me if you are Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:50 pm

darkus_shadow wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:
darkus_shadow wrote:

now i know for sure you're gus and M_D told you to be nice to me if you are Rolling Eyes

Keep sticking to that god-damned thought. I am not Gus nor Spectra. They are nothing compared to me! I'll hurt you all I wish to. Even M_D's command won't stop me!! I'll make you beg for your life like Darkus did! I'll laugh and grow in power from your pleas for life.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Pbucket417/500Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:49 am

You want to brawl so bad? FACE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

LIFE GAUGE: Life Gauge at 500G

We roll Helios, scum! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Max on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:49 am

The member 'Max' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'HELIOS' :
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) SphereStrikefinal-200
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:51 am

It's about time someone had the guts to face me! I don't care if this is moved to spam! I need some destruction!!!!!

Life Gauge: 500 points
Life Gauge at 500G

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:51 am

The member 'DarkusPhoenix' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'HELIOS' :
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) CriticalKORedBolts
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 am

I am going to thrash you so hard you won't be able to pick up a Bakugan EVER AGAIN!

Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) DarkusGateSet

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 am

The member 'DarkusPhoenix' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'PERCIVAL' :
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) PercivalGIF
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:53 am

STAND!!!!!

PERCIVAL
Power Level = 300
Life Force = Ûž264Ûž
Stand Success = 75%
Defense = 3
Special Shot = +60
Special Effect = Able to sacrifice 50 points from your own Life Gauge to automatically neutralize your opponent's Ability Card. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect. This effect is only usable once per game.

Percival 300G vs. ???

Make your move, like it will change your defeat....
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Pbucket417/500Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:56 am

WHATEVER!

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:56 am

'RAFFLESIAN' :
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) RafflesianGIF
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 am

Darkus Rafflesian stand!!

I sacrifice 50 LP from my Life Gauge to throw in a bakugan!

LIFE GAUGE: Life Gauge at 450G
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 am

'SYLVEE' :
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) SphereStrikefinal-100
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:59 am

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

RAFFLESIAN
Power Level = 250
Life Force = Ûž56Ûž
Stand Success = 60%
Defense = 2
Special Shot = +35

SYLVEE
Power Level = 250
Life Force = Ûž61Ûž
Stand Success = 70%
Defense = 1
Special Shot = +38

Percival (300) vs Rafflesian and Sylvee (500)
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 am

Now to send in some firepower to rain down misery upon you!

Bakugan Trap, Fortress!

Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Fortress

Percival & Fortress 612G Vs. Sylvee & Rafflesian 500G

Make a move! Come on fight back!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 am

Haha no interceptions Phoenix, what are you scared, I thought you'd try to get as much "destruction" Rolling Eyes as possible Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 am

Jake27 wrote:
Haha no interceptions Phoenix, what are you scared, I thought you'd try to get as much "destruction" Rolling Eyes as possible Razz

Stop running your incessant mouth. The brawl goes on, that is FINAL! This doesn't concern you!
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 am

OKAY! LET'S END THIS!!!!!!!

FIRE TORNADO+DARKUS VORTEX+GLOW BLOW OFF!!!!!

Rafflesian & Sylvee (950) VS. Percival & Fortress (562)

Whatcha got for meh?!
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 am

Ha, attempting to kill your own Bakugan! Oh please... I'll wipe that increase away!

Ability Activate!

Misty Shadow: Allows your Percival Bakugan to reduce your opponent's Bakugan's power level back down to its base level.

Percival & Fortress 612G Vs. Rafflesian & Sylvee 500G

And now to finish you off for good!

Ability Activate!

Darkus Thunder: Increases your Percival's power level by 300 points and decreases your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 200 points.

Percival & Fortress 912G Vs. Rafflesian & Sylvee 300G

You are finished. Not even a challenge! Worthless..... You killed your Bakugan for a worthless effort!!!! Your power is NOTHING! You will never live up to me! You won't amount to anything in this world. Your death is moments away!
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:41 am

come on max you must have something else dont let the original DP down i want you to know i'm rooting for you for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:41 am

Moved to Spam forum. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)   Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Vs. DarkusPhoenix (No interceptions or "partners" allowed!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1