Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkus' letter....

Go down 
+2
Guest16
Neo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Darkus' letter.... Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Darkus' letter.... Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Darkus' letter.... Pbucket417/500Darkus' letter.... DpGFogC  (417/500)

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:21 am

Neural Message: Farewell *Temporary Neural Link Enabled*

Neural signatures recorded withing capsule: Message
Time taken to decode to text: 24-36 hours
Recipient: **************** from ************, forwarded to yugiohvampire via YouTube

Everyone.... I'm sorry.... I couldn't stop him. I became Spectra's property due to that cursed exchange. I got on his ship, then Gus took hold of me and led me to the main chamber. I knew what was coming......death. Spectra walked up to me and stabbed me through the chest and twisted. I fought for life. Then Spectra chopped the back of my neck causing me to fall to the ground. The last thing I heard was a command to place him in the capsule, I could see through my unfocused vision I was placed inside a "capsule" type device. The last thing I remember seeing. So, here I sit in the dark. I feel my energy fading. My head is pounding and I feel like my memories are beginning to shuffle. I am beginning to feel enraged, I feel my muscles gaining power. I almost feel like I am being taken over, but I can't fight back. I focussed to send this message. I hope it makes it's way to you. I fear I am done for. Whatever Spectra is doing to my mind, I'm not sure it's reverseable. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry............. Whatever happens after I am gone, I hope you guys can fight back. I am sending this to the one who I know will receive it. I'm ........sorry........

Even the Fallen Angels have a soul....

*Link Disconnected*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Darkus' letter.... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Darkus' letter.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Darkus' letter.... Pbucket0/500Darkus' letter.... DpGFogC  (0/500)

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:45 am

Moved to the Spam forum. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Darkus' letter.... Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Darkus' letter.... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Prince Hydron wrote:

Spectra did THIS?!?!?!? And he is using a "Ship"? Wow, Spectra's a bit out of hand, isn't he, Prince?

I thought her dad took her computer away...
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Darkus' letter.... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Darkus' letter.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Prince Hydron wrote:

Spectra did THIS?!?!?!? And he is using a "Ship"? Wow, Spectra's a bit out of hand, isn't he, Prince?

I will humiliate Spectra before I end his existence once and for all. We are now mortal enemies... And believe me, you don't want royalty as your opposition...
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Darkus' letter.... Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Darkus' letter.... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Prince Hydron wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Prince Hydron wrote:

I will humiliate Spectra before I end his existence once and for all. We are now mortal enemies... And believe me, you don't want royalty as your opposition...

So was it him, or not?

Anyways, I sort of hope Spectra gets what is coming to him. Really? Hit, Steal and Run? How original and cool is that? Also, kidnap AND Blackmail?
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Darkus' letter.... Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Darkus' letter.... Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Prince Hydron wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Prince Hydron wrote:

So was it him, or not?

Anyways, I sort of hope Spectra gets what is coming to him. Really? Hit, Steal and Run? How original and cool is that? Also, kidnap AND Blackmail?

DP betrayed spectra and told hydron where spectra was and everything so spectra didnt like traitors that much so that led to his death but what i'm mad about was he had no chance of surviving because he went to earth he was the last person to see spectra and gus so hydron's threatening him and his friends and spectra is only threatening him so yeah it makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 am

Max wrote:
Neural Message: Farewell *Temporary Neural Link Enabled*

Neural signatures recorded withing capsule: Message
Time taken to decode to text: 24-36 hours
Recipient: **************** from ************, forwarded to yugiohvampire via YouTube

Everyone.... I'm sorry.... I couldn't stop him. I became Spectra's property due to that cursed exchange. I got on his ship, then Gus took hold of me and led me to the main chamber. I knew what was coming......death. Spectra walked up to me and stabbed me through the chest and twisted. I fought for life. Then Spectra chopped the back of my neck causing me to fall to the ground. The last thing I heard was a command to place him in the capsule, I could see through my unfocused vision I was placed inside a "capsule" type device. The last thing I remember seeing. So, here I sit in the dark. I feel my energy fading. My head is pounding and I feel like my memories are beginning to shuffle. I am beginning to feel enraged, I feel my muscles gaining power. I almost feel like I am being taken over, but I can't fight back. I focussed to send this message. I hope it makes it's way to you. I fear I am done for. Whatever Spectra is doing to my mind, I'm not sure it's reverseable. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry............. Whatever happens after I am gone, I hope you guys can fight back. I am sending this to the one who I know will receive it. I'm ........sorry........

Even the Fallen Angels have a soul....

*Link Disconnected*

wow some how i feel jelus that this hapined
Back to top Go down
http://animeworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm

How come Max's Life Force isn't damaged, and how come she can come on the Chat Box and all.... Isn't she in a capsule?
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Darkus' letter.... Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Darkus' letter.... Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Darkus' letter.... Pbucket417/500Darkus' letter.... DpGFogC  (417/500)

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 am

MUSTANG! Why are you asking THAT? I thought you were mah buddy. Not sombody trying to KILL me ;__;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Max wrote:
MUSTANG! Why are you asking THAT? I thought you were mah buddy. Not sombody trying to KILL me ;__;

What are you talking about? I merely request an explanation...... Don't turn around and say this never happened, because our leader lost Life Force because of this. Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Darkus' letter.... Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Darkus' letter.... Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:57 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Max wrote:

What are you talking about? I merely request an explanation...... Don't turn around and say this never happened, because our leader lost Life Force because of this. Mad

Your leader lost Life Force? I don't think that this has any connection to that, and since when was Max in a capsule. She never was by my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkus' letter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkus' letter....   Darkus' letter.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkus' letter....
Page 1 of 1