Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEBSITE RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
WEBSITE RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!) Left_bar_bleue0/1000000WEBSITE RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
WEBSITE RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!) Pbucket0/500WEBSITE RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!) DpGFogC  (0/500)

WEBSITE RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!) Empty
PostSubject: WEBSITE RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!)   WEBSITE RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:46 am

Obey these rules as you explore my new world.

1. NO Swearing: Refrain from cursing unless absolutely necessary. If you're just not civilized enough to obey this rule, you can curse by typing the word out in stars, and leaving in ONE letter of the word. Like this: "D***!".

2. NO Triple-Posting: Don't post more than once or twice in one string, or you'll make yourself look like a fool. Rolling Eyes

3. NO Duplicate Accounts: One account is enough for each user. If you dare create more of them from the same computer without reason, the multiple accounts will be deleted and removed from the database. You will also be warned, and quite likely banned.

4. The Ability to Capture Bakugan: Rumor has it back on the original Vestroia, stealing an opponent's Bakugan was forbidden. Well, under my rule, that's all about to change! From now on, if you defeat any Bakugan by at least 500 points, that Bakugan is transferred to your own Brawler Profile! No thank you's are necessary, all I ask is that you put up some good shows for me in return.

5. NO Sharing of Personal Info: If you want to be foolish and reveal your real name, phone number, address, etc. on this website, be my guest. But it is basically an invitation for cyber criminals to ruin your lives through using the personal information.

---

Don't forget, failure to abide to these rules set by yours truly will usually result in a ban on the spot. So don't disobey me.
Back to top Go down

WEBSITE RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!)
Page 1 of 1