Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)

Go down 
+5
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Guest15
Guest13
Mylene
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Pbucket0/500SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:22 am

Mylene wrote:
Ha! All according to plan. With Volt as the weakest of the three, both Shadow and I gain a victory off of you and 1000 BP.

You might want to switch back to the Vexos now so we don't have to go through the riveting process of getting your Bakugan back to you. Rolling Eyes

How low can you get? You're actually going to force me to choose between Brontes and my own principles? Well, Mylene, here's my answer to you!

Take him for now! But I promise to make everything right when my Resistance allies and I return to take him back from you heartless monsters! You haven't seen the end of me, I swear on my life I'll bring Brontes back home!!!!!! Mark my words!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Pbucket456/500SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 am

Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Ha! All according to plan. With Volt as the weakest of the three, both Shadow and I gain a victory off of you and 1000 BP.

You might want to switch back to the Vexos now so we don't have to go through the riveting process of getting your Bakugan back to you. Rolling Eyes

How low can you get? You're actually going to force me to choose between Brontes and my own principles? Well, Mylene, here's my answer to you!

Take him for now! But I promise to make everything right when my Resistance allies and I return to take him back from you heartless monsters! You haven't seen the end of me, I swear on my life I'll bring Brontes back home!!!!!! Mark my words!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad

What are you rambling on about? You don't think this is real... Rolling Eyes Just stop fooling around and come back, the plan went through perfectly, and there's no need to be with those failures any longer.
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Pbucket0/500SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:30 am

Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:

What are you rambling on about? You don't think this is real... Rolling Eyes Just stop fooling around and come back, the plan went through perfectly, and there's no need to be with those failures any longer.

What plan!? What the heck is going on here!?!? Is this another one of your sickening head games, Mylene?! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue650/1000000SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Pbucket450/500SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (450/500)

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:31 am

what's he doing now? Rolling Eyes it's over isn't it? i won! epicly! Twisted Evil why can't he just suck it up and come back? he's not screwing up even more of our plans is he!?!? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Pbucket456/500SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:35 am

Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:

What plan!? What the heck is going on here!?!? Is this another one of your sickening head games, Mylene?! Mad Mad

Drop the act already! You didn't seriously forget, did you?! Rolling Eyes The plan we agreed on just before the tournament began? Rolling Eyes The one where you switch to the Resistance, having them accept you, and letting us defeat you in battle to move up a level? Ring any bells, Volt? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:39 am

Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:

Drop the act already! You didn't seriously forget, did you?! Rolling Eyes The plan we agreed on just before the tournament began? Rolling Eyes The one where you switch to the Resistance, having them accept you, and letting us defeat you in battle to move up a level? Ring any bells, Volt? Rolling Eyes

... I... I did forget.... But I remember now, I did agree... How could I have been so blind?... I'm sorry, I... I really did forget about the plan....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue650/1000000SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Pbucket450/500SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (450/500)

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 am

Volt wrote:
... I... I did forget.... But I remember now, I did agree... How could I have been so blind?... I'm sorry, I... I really did forget about the plan....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST!!!!! TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSING!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

of all the pathetic moments i've seen on this site this one's my fav volt Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:45 am

Shadow wrote:
Volt wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST!!!!! TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSING!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

of all the pathetic moments i've seen on this site this one's my fav volt Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Save it, freakshow. It worked, didn't it? That's all that matters, so let's proceed with phase 2. Are you coming, Volt?
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 am

Mylene wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Volt wrote:

Save it, freakshow. It worked, didn't it? That's all that matters, so let's proceed with phase 2. Are you coming, Volt?

Well, I... I guess this is my own fault for just losing track of the plan like that... And that means none of you really did mean what you said, it must have all been part of the act..... You really didn't throw me out.... you're still my teammates and friends.....

I really am sorry to all of my Resistance allies who welcomed me to the team with open arms, but that... err... cave... is my home. And the Vexos are my real friends, they don't really believe what they were saying to me, it was all lies to fool the others. And naturally, they thought I had understood it was all fake this whole time, since I was part of that plan... Sorry, but I belong with the Vexos. There's no question. They're like family to me, and I can't leave them. Not now, not ever.

I'm ready. Let's go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)   SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHADOW VS VOLT VS MYLENE >:D (no interceptions) (Winner: SHADOW)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3