Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakugan Legends Sign Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Z
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Z

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bakugan Legends Sign Up Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Bakugan Legends Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Bakugan Legends Sign Up Pbucket500/500Bakugan Legends Sign Up DpGFogC  (500/500)

Bakugan Legends Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Legends Sign Up   Bakugan Legends Sign Up Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm makin' a bakugan series called Bakugan Legends. I need some help makin' characters so PM me if you want to be in it. There will be real bakugan and new bakugan in the stories.

They're 9 teams:

Lava Tribe- The bravest team of Impact Vestroia. They will do anything to win as they almost never lose in competitions.

Sea Tribe- The most "hyper" team of Impact Vestroia. They will last a staring contest forever and they never get tired.

Light Tribe- The smartest team of Impact Vestroia. They can estimate the diamiter of the Earth to the Sun in 2 minutes.

Ground Tribe- The strongest phisacal team of Impact Vestroia. They can punch a huge meteor and it will go as far as a galaxy.

Wind Tribe- The fastest team of Impact Vestroia. They control the winds and are almost invincible.

Darkness Tribe- The most powerful team of Impact Vestroia known. They have not lost a battle ,yet.

Steel Tribe- They have super defence powers.

Trap Tribe- Mechanical beings that are, let's just say, very "weaponful".

X Tribe- Evil bakugan,vestals, and humans. Other Info is unknown.

I need Tribe Leaders but I'm already the X Tribe leader.
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bakugan Legends Sign Up Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Bakugan Legends Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Bakugan Legends Sign Up Pbucket0/500Bakugan Legends Sign Up DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Legends Sign Up   Bakugan Legends Sign Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:32 am

i'd like to join

Last edited by darkus_shadow on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bakugan Legends Sign Up Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Bakugan Legends Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Bakugan Legends Sign Up Pbucket0/500Bakugan Legends Sign Up DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Legends Sign Up   Bakugan Legends Sign Up Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:10 am

Bakugan Legends is now on anime world ^^ Z seid it was ok

http://animeworld.forumotion.com/bakugan-legends-c6/
Back to top Go down
http://animeworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Legends Sign Up   Bakugan Legends Sign Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakugan Legends Sign Up
Page 1 of 1