Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)

Go down 
+7
CROSS DRAGO
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Guest4
Neo
Guest6
Dan
Guest20
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
CROSS DRAGO
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
CROSS DRAGO

Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:39 am

With Spectra's or Gus' aid, they must have hacked into someone's account there. How could you be so low?
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Pbucket0/500Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:39 am

Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
Why don't we just debunk his little claim, Helios!

Ability Activate!

Explosion Lambda!

Explosion Lambda: Allows your Cyborg Helios Bakugan to neutralize all of your opponent's Ability Cards and Fusion Ability Cards played during this round. In addition, increase your Cyborg Helios' power level by 500 points.

Terminal Cyborg Helios & Hammersaur 1750G VS. Cross Drago & Scorpion 1050G

You know the significance of this move, don't you?

HOW?!??!??!?? MIRA HOW COULD U!?!?!???!!?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad pale pale Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

and they're saying this out loud why if they really knew your plan dan dont you think they'd keep it a secret they're smarter than that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Pbucket86/500Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:41 am

CROSS DRAGO wrote:
With Spectra's or Gus' aid, they must have hacked into someone's account there. How could you be so low?

The real question is, what are you going to do next? Negate the card and let your plan fall apart? Or give Spectra the victory he deserves?
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Pbucket0/500Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:41 am

darkus_shadow wrote:
Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
Why don't we just debunk his little claim, Helios!

Ability Activate!

Explosion Lambda!

Explosion Lambda: Allows your Cyborg Helios Bakugan to neutralize all of your opponent's Ability Cards and Fusion Ability Cards played during this round. In addition, increase your Cyborg Helios' power level by 500 points.

Terminal Cyborg Helios & Hammersaur 1750G VS. Cross Drago & Scorpion 1050G

You know the significance of this move, don't you?

HOW?!??!??!?? MIRA HOW COULD U!?!?!???!!?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad pale pale Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

and they're saying this out loud why if they really knew your plan dan dont you think they'd keep it a secret they're smarter than that Rolling Eyes

You know, Spectra's trying to show he's in control of the situation... He's forcing you to choose... Victory, or Gamma City... Choose Gamma, please. xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:01 am

DAN BEFORE YOU CONSIDER MAKING A MOVE GO TO GMAIL THERES SOMETHING I NEED TO TELL YOU!
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Pbucket8/500Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 am

Mira wrote:
CROSS DRAGO wrote:

The real question is, what are you going to do next? Negate the card and let your plan fall apart? Or give Spectra the victory he deserves?

learn from this mira >__< i hope u can see what u did wrong after this......

SCORPIO ABILITY ACTIVATE! SATELLITE BOOST! drago says that this reactivates my old shooting dragon card and adds 100 gs to it

CROSS DRAGO + SCORPIO (1650 gs) VS CYBORG HELIOS + HAMMERSAUR (1750 gs)

u win spectra......... but ur giant blast from explosion lambda destroyed the locked door to gamma city and we're all going in! Mad Mad see that mira? i had the chance to capture helios and hammersaur go to #1 rank BEAT SPECTRA LIKE I PROMISED I WOULD THE NEXT TIME WE BRAWLED............... but i'm not letting my friends down and everyone's going to gamma

that's what friends do for each other mira...... looks like u forgot but i hope this reminds u

LIFE GAUGE: 0 gs
Life Gauge at 0G\'s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:04 am

Dan wrote:
Mira wrote:
CROSS DRAGO wrote:

SCORPIO ABILITY ACTIVATE! SATELLITE BOOST! drago says that this reactivates my old shooting dragon card and adds 100 gs to it

u win spectra......... but ur giant blast from explosion lambda destroyed the locked door to gamma city and we're all going in! Mad Mad see that mira? i had the chance to capture helios and hammersaur go to #1 rank BEAT SPECTRA LIKE I PROMISED I WOULD THE NEXT TIME WE BRAWLED............... but i'm not letting my friends down and everyone's going to gamma

that's what friends do for each other mira...... looks like u forgot but i hope this reminds u

Life Gauge at 0G\'s

I'm proud of you Dan Smile
Back to top Go down
CROSS DRAGO
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
CROSS DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 am

Jake27 wrote:
Dan wrote:
Mira wrote:
CROSS DRAGO wrote:

Life Gauge at 0G\'s

As am I. For someone who loves this game so much, that was a very grown-up decision to make. You did the right thing, Dan. Smile
Back to top Go down
CYBORG HELIOS
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
CYBORG HELIOS

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:08 am

BAH! YOU'RE SO WEAK, IT SICKENS ME!!!!! BUT I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE OVER ALL THAT RIDICULED ME!!!!!!!! SPECTRA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 am

CROSS DRAGO wrote:
Jake27 wrote:
Dan wrote:
Mira wrote:
CROSS DRAGO wrote:

Life Gauge at 0G\'s

As am I. For someone who loves this game so much, that was a very grown-up decision to make. You did the right thing, Dan. Smile

You know, Drago... Whatever it is you're doing, keep it up. Dan's becoming a GREAT leader. Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:10 am

CROSS DRAGO wrote:
Jake27 wrote:
Dan wrote:
Mira wrote:
CROSS DRAGO wrote:

Life Gauge at 0G\'s

i'm proud of you too because we all told you to make your own decision and you did.
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:14 am

Ability Activate!

Diffuse Quasar!
Back to top Go down
CYBORG HELIOS
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
CYBORG HELIOS

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:14 am

YOU WILL ALL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:17 am

remember guys my incident with gus spectra well the same thing shall happen again *makes an evil smirk at spectra* and we all know you're afraid of us leveling up and taking your precious helios arent you why not give it a rest spectra and let gus kill me again and this time i'll stay dead if i'm the only 1 to die.
Back to top Go down
CROSS DRAGO
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
CROSS DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:18 am

CYBORG HELIOS wrote:
YOU WILL ALL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!

This battle has ended, have you no heart?! You got what you wanted, why drag things out further!?
Back to top Go down
Guest4
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest4

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:19 am

...Is everything my fault? did I actually create this because of earlier because I HAD to insult Spectra....
Back to top Go down
CROSS DRAGO
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
CROSS DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:26 am

This is out of control! Helios, stop this madness!!! I will never forgive you, you heartless fiend! Mad
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Pbucket86/500Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:33 am

You brought this upon yourselves... You shouldn't have angered him like that.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)   Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectra Vs. Dan (No Interceptions) (Winner: Spectra)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6