Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Pbucket0/500I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! DpGFogC  (0/500)

I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Empty
PostSubject: I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!   I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:36 pm

As the title says,I am enraged that such a level of Foul Play would even be possible, Prince Hydron. The brawls of mine(3) and my fellow teammates have been deleted!

I find this low,and I know I do not have proof,but I accuse Spectra Phantom of such an act!

My 3 brawls are as followed:

I have captured one of Slav's bakugan,Atmos,I believe!

PS: Please post here slav. Anyways,like I posted in the brawl,once you get accepted as a Resistance member,you will get your Atmos back!! Being honest,will help you join and get accepted as a member,slav!

It was over,and I gain one win for leveling up.

My second brawl was with Ventus2. I won.

https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/rp-brawling-f13/ventus2-vs-shadow-mustang-shadow-wins-both-resistance-t109.htm

As luck would have it, I posted in the chat box,so I have the link. I posted it by accident,however!

Further proof of this brawl existing,is in the Chat Box archives,which I have posted here:

[00:02:41 04/05/10] Shadow-Mustang : Ventus2,Are you there?
[00:03:29 04/05/10] ventus2 : yes
[00:03:47 04/05/10] ventus2 : i know u won ill state it but brawls on the same team dont count for anything]
[00:04:02 04/05/10] Shadow-Mustang : Thanks for a good brawl!
[00:04:10 04/05/10] Shadow-Mustang : I know,V2.
[00:04:31 04/05/10] Shadow-Mustang : Please change the topic title!
[00:04:42 04/05/10] Grilda : Wait How do you change the topic title?
[00:04:42 04/05/10] ventus2 : done it
[00:04:56 04/05/10] ventus2 : your right Shadow it is all about luck
[00:05:27 04/05/10] Shadow-Mustang : Hurry up and change it before you lose connection.
[00:05:35 04/05/10] ventus2 : i did it
[00:05:39 04/05/10] Shadow-Mustang : Edit tool. On the first post.xD
[00:06:01 04/05/10] Shadow-Mustang : Thanks,V2.
[00:07:39 04/05/10] Shadow-Mustang : :::,Do not forget,its all about luck till level 3! If you start getting too overconfident,I will be there to smack you silly again.xD
[00:07:39 04/05/10] Grilda : Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored
[00:07:59 04/05/10] Shadow-Mustang : No need to thank me.xD

::: dots is a nickname my cousin kept for him.

Also,he will post here on this topic, as a witness to this.

My third brawl was with Naru.

I remember this one VERY Well,as I had EXCELLENT luck!

It was my gate card,Naru was my opponent.

She stood rafflesian,I stood rafflesian with a 50 Sphere attack... I then later brawled my other 2 Pyrus bakugan, Atmos and Sylvee,which also stood with a 50 Sphere attack. I then suggested Naru to use her 2 ability cards,and sacrifice BP to brawl her bakugan. I might be wrong about Naru's bakugan,But I am CERTAIN of mine.

I posted this in the Archives. If Rogue,Grilda, or Ventus2 read the brawl,please state here as proof.

https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/rp-brawling-f13/naru-vs-shadow-t111.htm
________-___

Prince Hydron,once these 3 brawls are found to be true,I am sure it will take no genius to realise other brawls could have also been tampered with.

Spectra or whoever may be the culprit, delete this topic if you wish. I will just post it again,I have it copied on my Microsoft Word document.

Also,isn't it strange none of the VEXOS brawls got deleted?
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Left_bar_bleue0/1000000I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Pbucket0/500I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!   I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Shadow, you were brawling more than one person at a time that is the reason for this. Lorddarkus' brawl 3 brawls even got deleted. He needs one more brawl to get to lvl 2 now.
Everyone's brawls got deleted who were brawling more than 1 time.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!   I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Death_mask wrote:
Shadow, you were brawling more than one person at a time that is the reason for this. Lorddarkus' brawl 3 brawls even got deleted. He needs one more brawl to get to lvl 2 now.

Mira said that we could brawl more than one person at a time,just not the same person more than twice in a day,which i presume is 24 Hours.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Left_bar_bleue0/1000000I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!   I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Death_mask wrote:

Mira said that we could brawl more than one person at a time,just not the same person more than twice in a day,which i presume is 24 Hours.

Allow me to shed some light for you misinformed fools. My law is that if you're roleplaying, you can't be in two places at once. Therefore, brawling more than one person at the same time is ludicrous, and simply not permitted.
Back to top Go down
slav
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
slav

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000000I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Pbucket500/500I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!   I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Yeah.Mustang did win and he got my bakugan and I wanna join the resistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!   I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Death_mask wrote:

They werent deleted according to what Spectra has said there in a storage thing waiting. Once your done with one brawl the next comes out of storage for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!   I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:51 pm

THEN WHAT ABOUT MY BRAWL WITH LD !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!   I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to file a complaint,on behalf of a few other BBB members!
Page 1 of 1