Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Pbucket0/500New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) DpGFogC  (0/500)

New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Empty
PostSubject: New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment)   New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:39 am

“Who are you?” the man in the green khaki jacket asked.
“I… I don’t know.” I replied, looking down upon him. In response, the man pulled out a pistol, pointed it at my chest. A loud bang echoed through the chamber. I felt sudden, but short, burst of pressure in my upper left chest that sent my body swaying. I could not move any of my appendages. I turned my head to the left and right. Steel rods had been pressed and fastened against both sides of my wrists. I could feel the same happened with me feet. I looked down. My normal jacket had been removed while I was out cold. Below me was a long, deep cavity in the ground. Before me the man just remained still, the pistol still aimed just at me. I glared at him with half open eyes.
“What are you?” he asked again.
“I.. wish I knew.” I replied closing my eyes in disgust. I opened them again with reluctance when I heard chains rattle. The man had one arm aiming the pistol. The other was pulling on a chain downward. In corresponding movements, I was being lowered toward him. I was also being tilted forward. The man let go of the chain and approached me. We met face to face, I could see me reflection in his eyes.
“I’ll tell you what you are…” he began. “You are nothing but a monster we fight against. Now that we have you, this war that has been collapsing the world since before history began, will end. “ The man growled in my face.
“The war will never end. Ever since that day, it will never end. Just as I had.” I spat words that I didn’t remember thinking.
“What are you talking about? ‘Just as I had‘? Who are you?” the man asked, tightening his face, bearing his teeth. I didn’t respond, I didn’t know what to say. I closed my eyes in focus. Another shot cracked in the room. I felt the same pressure in my lower chest, that kept me swaying again. I yelped in pain that sank away quickly.
“I asked you to explain yourself, d*mn it!” the man roared with a scowl, glaring at me with eyes of hate. I opened my eyes slowly and began to reply with a scowl and bearing of teeth.
“I was once Zexion Archfiend.” I replied, staring into the man’s eyes. Once I spoke the name, he looked to a tall, muscular man to his left and motioned his head. The man walked 10 feet away and began to type on a tablet device.
“You were?” The man asked, turning his attention back to.
“I’m not-” I began but, was interrupted by the muscular man in the corner, with the tablet. The man before me turned to hear the findings.
“Sir, Zexion Archfiend is presumed deceased in the military database. He was noted to have gone MIA on October 19th, 2049. His ranking was removed from the records with his death.” the man spoke, reading from the tablet. After the information was spoken the man slowly turned back to me, a furious scowl scrunching his face.
“You liar. You aren’t Zexion Archfiend. He has DEAD for 6 years! You son of a b*tch!” The man roared and pulled out a knife and slashed me across the chest. I swung slightly just looking at him with heartless eyes, not feeling an ounce of pain. He came at me again, slashing me across the face twice. The first was angled downward, spanning from above the left eyebrow, across the bridge of the nose to under the right eye. The second gash, angled upward, cut across the right eye with a slight angle to the right, leaving a lightning bolt looking wound over the eye. After the second blow, my head was pushed upward. I slowly lowered my head and opened my eyes. His face was directly in mine again. I could see a red light flickering in the reflection in his eyes. His eyes widened at the sight of it, and backed off.
“I was the Major Sergeant of the Shadow Forces, a hidden force created under President Rollo 7 years ago. I was sent to lead some soldiers to track a runaway fugitive deep into the forests of the Rockies. I led the raid, and everything went just great…. Until a black fog covered the area. Then, I woke up as this…” I spoke shrugging a shoulder at the man before me, who had only backed up a few feet. He then looked at the man with the tablet again, who began to type wildly again. After a moment, he replied.
“Sir, the Shadow Forces are nowhere in this database. They never existed.” the man turned back to me with eyes of anger. I glared at him with serious eyes and spoke.
“All you know…..will soon be a lie. The control will soon reverse. It can’t be stopped. Your friends you thought you knew…..will become your immortal enemy.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so I am casting characters. You can be either "Resistance" (NOT BAKUGAN) or part of the, we'll call it the "Dominators" for now. This IS a military based fan-fic.

Basic overview is the Resistance tries to stop the "Dominators". Not much else is planned right now.

You just need to post which side you are on, and a name. It CANNOT be the one you have on BNH OR in real life, make it a realistic name. Have a first and last name. Then leave a comment as to what your character is like. If you want me to just make it like how you are on BNH, then say so.... Not much needed.

-First Name
-Last Name
-Team (Resistance or "Dominators" (Name subject to change))
-Comments on character (optional, but encouraged)
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Pbucket417/500New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment)   New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:51 am

First Name: Hisana

Last Name: Dragomir

Team: Resistance

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Makaru
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Makaru

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Left_bar_bleue0/1000000New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Pbucket432/500New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) DpGFogC  (432/500)

PostSubject: Re: New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment)   New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:44 am

First Name:Hei

Last Name:Demakaru

Team:Resistance

Comments:she look's scary but deep down she is a good person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment)   New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Fan-Fic Opportunity (Untitled at the moment)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: FAN-FICTION STORIES-
Jump to: