Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dang, this is fun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dang, this is fun! Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Dang, this is fun! Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Dang, this is fun! Pbucket417/500Dang, this is fun! DpGFogC  (417/500)

Dang, this is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Dang, this is fun!   Dang, this is fun! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:17 am

NOTE : THIS IS NOT MINE!!!! A friend made this.

CHAPTER 1: Stupid Freaking House Of Mirrors

"Meridian! Come on! I wanna go into the house of mirrors!" Max yelled in her southern Alabama accent, pulling me along into said house of mirrors.

"Calm down Max! We gotta wait for Zane!" I said back, pulling my arm free from her grasp. "Zane! Hurry the frig up! We wanna go in the house of mirrors dangit!" I called.

Zane's my little brother, and Max is my one of my best friends. Me and Zane live in little old Aberdeen, South Dakota. Don't know where that is? Yeah, most people don't. Look it up, dangit. It's on the freaking map. Anyway, one of my best friends, Max, is visiting for the summer from Alabama. I'm 15, she's 14, and Zane's 13. We all get along pretty well, actually.

It's the summer fair. We have one every year, but Max has never gone to it. Even though she's been visiting Aberdeen every summer since she was, like, 5. So, she's all excited. She's been running around like a 5 year old the whole 2 hours we've been here. I don't really mind or anything, I just thought I ought to let you know.

Zane, my little brother, ran up to us. "Jeez, impatient much?" he said.

"Dang straight. Now let's get our asses into the house of mirrors before Max has another spazz attack." I said, leading the way in.

Max laughed and gave a gave a small yell of success before running ahead of me into the house of mirrors.

"Max! Get back here!" I yelled. Losing her in the crowd would be just my luck. "Max!"

I saw her walk back toward us, slightly pouting and giggling. She was such a little kid.

I rolled my eyes. "We need to get you a dang leash." I muttered.

"Come on, let's just go in." Zane said.

And so we entered.

Me and Zane had been to the fair before, so we knew what it was like already before we even went in. The place was a dang maze. There were mirrors on both sides of the walkway, and they were angled just right so you saw like 10 of you at any one time. The floor was white, and any wall that happened to show (which was like none) was also white, so EVERYTHING was white. And it sucked.

The main walkway branched off into tons of other smaller ones, so it was really maze-like. But, since they didn't want to be sued for getting someone lost and them dying from starvation or something, there were arrows pointing to the way out.

We walked around for a while, and Max was completely mesmerized by all the mirrors and illusions. It was kinda funny.

Then, after tons of pointless wandering and a pain-in-the-butt headache, we ended up in a room. Completely surrounded with mirrors, of course.

"Wow!" Max said, running around the room. All the mirrors were positioned at odd angles and reached all around the room, making a dome like structure of mirrors.

Or, a dome like structure of pain-in-the-butt-ness and stupid mirrors that give me freaking headaches.

But something felt weird. I don't know what it was. But I knew this mirror maze of <CENSORED>-ness like the back of my hand, and I didn't remember this room.

"Zane, do you remember this room?" I asked. He just shrugged. Dummy.

"Does it feel weird to you?" I pressed. I'm not imagining this. I know I'm crazy, but I know I'm not imagining this dangit!
"Meridian, I don't know!" he said. "And I don't care! Your just paranoid."

I huffed and crossed my arms. "Your mom's paranoid." I muttered.

"We have the same mom." he replied.

"...Shut the frig up!" I stormed off to the other side of the room. Fine. Be a brat. See what I care.

Max was still spazzing over the mirrors, so I just stood there and waited for her to be done. I looked over into the mirror right next to me, my own reflection looking back at me.

Then I noticed a smudge.

Which bothered me to no end.

And I have no freaking idea why.

So, naturally, I reached out to wipe it away.

And my hand went through the mirror.

Yeah, that's right.

Through the dang mirror.

So, of course, I acted as calm as possible in a situation like this.

"WHAT THE FREAKING HECK?"

I pulled my hand out of the mirror and Max and Zane looked at me like I was insane, which I am. I mean, my hand just went through a goddang mirror.

"DID YOU SEE THAT!" I yelled at them, pointing to the mirror. "MY HAND WENT THROUGH THE GODDANG MIRROR! THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!"

Max looked at me, her gray green eyes wide. "OH MY FREAKING GOSH!" she screamed. Then she ran over and did exactly what I was expecting her to do.

She shoved her hand through the mirror, too.

And then she let out an ear-splitting scream that probably should have broken every mirror in the room.

But didn't.

Zane came up behind Max and slapped his hand over her mouth, thus ending the scream. But his hand was only there for a second, because as soon as it clamped over Max's mouth, she bit him.

"Frig!" he yelled, cradling his injured hand.

Max laughed.

So did I.

It was funny! Everyone who knows Max knows not to do that type of thing, because she bites. Duh.

Then our attention turned back to the mirrors, where Max's hand was currently still in.

"So, I wonder if our whole body can go through?" I asked.

"And where does it lead?" Zane put it.

"Let's find out!" Max yelled.

And before me or Zane could stop her, she ran straight into the mirror.

And through it.

Me and Zane looked at each other, shrugged, and ran through the mirror too.

Eh, why not?

What's the worst that could happen?

Aw DANG, I shouldn't have said that.

Now it's probably gonna be the worst case scenario.

Just because I'm stupid.

Dangit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dang, this is fun! Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Dang, this is fun! Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Dang, this is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang, this is fun!   Dang, this is fun! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:26 am

CHAPTER 2: Bleach? Aw, heck yeah!

I was floating. It was really weird. It was black, everywhere. I felt weightless. I was floating through a black abyss of nothing-ness.

There was nothing to hear. Nothing to see. Nothing to feel. Nothing to taste. Nothing to smell.

Just, nothing.

Aw heck no.

Am I dead?

Then I saw a light.

And I started going towards it.

Dang.

I am dead.

The light got brighter as I got closer, and soon it engulfed all of my vision.

I opened my eyes to see a red and orange sky and a really bright setting sun.

Which blinded me.

"Ah frig!" I yelled, covering my eyes and rolling over. Only to discover I still had a MAJOR headache from the <CENSORED> house of mirrors.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I had been laying on pavement, which was weird, and I didn't really recognize where I was.

"Hey lady, are you okay?"

I turned around spaztically to see a little kid with bright red hair. He was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jean shorts, and was holding a broom.

Frig.

Jinta?

From Bleach?

Nuh-uh.

"Uh, yeah. Um, random question, but, what's your name?"

He looked a little confused. "Jinta. Why?"

My emerald green eyes widened.

Holy. Moly.

Jinta.

From Bleach!

Then that means the run-down little shop right over there is...

Kisuke Urahara's Shop!

Ohmyfreakinggosh!

I totally love Kisuke Urahara!

-insert fan girl scream here-

Everything looks so much more familiar now! I recognize Karakura Town.

I stood up. "Hey, Jinta, you work in that shop over there, right?"

"Yeah. Why do you care lady?" he replied.

"I'd like to talk to your boss. Don't worry, I think I know him."

He raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "Whatever." he said, and led me to the shop.

We walked in and he told me to wait by the door while he went and got Kisuke. And a couple minutes later, Kisuke Urahara was standing in front of me.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"Hello. What can I do for you today?" he asked.

I smiled. "Well, you see, I'm in a bit of a...strange, predicament and I was hoping you'd be able to help. And I know this sounds weird and stalker-ish, but I promise I'm not a stalker. It's just that, you don't know me, but I know you."

He pulled out his fan to cover his face, and I took that as a sign that he was interested. "Oh? And how do you know me?" he asked.

"It's a long story."

"How do I know you're not lying?" he asked again.

"Because I know you used to be Captain of the 12th division and turned it into the Research and Development squad."

His fan, which he had been waving back and forth slightly, stopped suddenly. The room was dead silent, and Kisuke just stared at me.

"Looks like you do know me." he said in a low voice. "Now, I think you should explain who it is you are and how exactly you know me."

I nodded. "My name is Meridian. Believe it or not, I'm from a different world. It's just the same as this one, except Soul Reapers and Hollows and the Soul Society doesn't exist. Oh, and I don't live in Japan. I live across the world in the United States of America, in a mid west state called South Dakota. Anyway, the reason I know about all that stuff, is because where I come from, it's all part of a TV show.

No joke. It's called Bleach. "I know all about you, and Ichigo, Rukia, Chad, Uryu, Orihime, Yoruichi, and even Isshin. I know all the captains of the 13 Court Guard Squads and lieutenants. I know at least half of their zanpakuto and what they do, and I know all the bad guys. Um, what's the deal on Sosuke Aizen? Did he, do anything, bad, yet?"

"He betrayed the Soul Society." Kisuke stated.

"Right. How long ago was that, exactly?"

"Recently."

"Ok. So does the word "arrancar" mean anything to you right now?"

"No."

"Alright." Okay, I know exactly where they are in the story line. Good.

"So, you see, my issue is that I'm in the wrong world. And I was just wondering if maybe you had any idea as to why or how I got here, or how to get back, or-"

I cut off and my eyes widened. "Oh no! Zane! And Max! Aw dangit!"

Where were they? They must have been thrown into the Bleach world too, right? Well, if that's that case, then there's no need to worry about Max. She's knows more about Bleach than me, and she'll figure it out soon if she hasn't already. But Zane doesn't know as much. He just recently started getting into Bleach and he I will worry about.

"And who are Zane and Max?" Kisuke asked.

"Max is my best friend, and she's probably fine. But Zane is my little brother, and him I have to worry about. He doesn't know as much about Bleach, he won't know what the heck is going on! Aw dangit!"

"How do you know they are both here?" Kisuke said.

"Because we ran through the mirrors!"

Kisuke looked confused.

"We were at a festival, and there was a house of mirrors, and we went in this room, and it was really weird, and my hand went through the mirror, so Max ran through it to see where it led and then me and Zane both did too! Which means they should both be here."

Kisuke nodded. "Well, that is definitely an interesting predicament. Do you have anywhere to spend the night, Meridian?" he asked.

"Nope."

"Then why don't you stay here? Tomorrow we can go out and look for your brother and friend and then get this whole thing sorted out, okay?" he suggested.

"Okay, that works. Thanks!"

Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm staying the night at Kisuke Urahara's shop!

HECK YEAH!

Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dang, this is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang, this is fun!   Dang, this is fun! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:35 am

CHAPTER 3: MAX-CHAN!

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see an unfamiliar room.

Dang.

Where the frig am I?

I let out a scream and had a spazz attack.

Which caused me to fall out of the bed and land on the ground with a loud thud.

Yeah, I do that when I wake up in a room I don't recognize. But somehow I can walk through a freaking mirror and end up in a world I thought was fictional and accept it, just like that.

Yeah, I'm insane, I know.

"Miss Meridian, are you okay?" I bolted upright to see a little girl with black pigtails, a white t-shirt and a pink polka dot skirt.

Oh yeah.

Ururu.

That's right. I remember where I am now.

"Yeah. Sorry, I forgot where I was, and I kinda tend to freak when that happens. My bad."

She just nodded and ran out. I stood up and stretched. There weren't any clocks or windows in here, so I had no idea what time it was. Probably around 10 ish. That's when I usually tend to wake up. At least, when I haven't stayed up all night.

I ran a hand through my messy, multicolored hair. Yeah, I'm the kind of girl who re-dyes her hair every other week because she gets bored with how it looks. I really like it now, though, and I might keep it like this. My long, wavy hair was dyed jet black, the ends dyed a bright lime green. My bangs, which cover half of my right eye, were also dyed bright lime green. I usually kept it in a high ponytail, with two strands of the long part of my hair hanging down on either side of my face.

It was really tangled, and I didn't have my brush.

Dangit. That's gonna be like heck to brush through when I get a brush to use.

So I just grabbed the lime green ponytail holder off my wrist and threw my hair up in a ponytail. Much better.

I then attempted to smooth out the bright green tank top I was wearing. I had just slept in my normal clothes because Kisuke didn't have anything that would fit me. I grabbed my black Columbia jacket from the floor and threw it on before slipping on my shoes and running out of the room.

I looked both ways down the hallway before heading to the front of the shop. I saw Tessai doing...whatever it is he actually does.

"Morning Tessai! Where's Kisuke?"

He looked back at me over his shoulder. "Oh, good morning Miss Meridian. I believe the boss is still sleeping."

"Not anymore I'm not."

Me and Tessai turned to see a very sleepy Kisuke walk out of the hallway and yawn. "A loud scream and thud woke me up." he said.

I giggled. "Sorry."

"Yeah, should've seen that coming." he replied. "Now, I believe we have some things to discuss Meridian. Let's go talk in back and I'll have Ururu bring us some breakfast."

"M'kay."

I followed him to the back and we sat at that little table you always see in his shop.

And yes, it's just as low as it looks.

"Alright Meridian." he started. "As strange as your story is, for some reason I believe you." Score! "But I want to know exactly how much you know." Dang. "Last night, you seemed to know Aizen would do something bad before I told you he betrayed everyone. And then you asked about a weird word, arrancar, or something. You mentioned that this is all a TV show where you come from. What I want to know is, does your TV show follow our lives exactly? And if it does, how much have you seen and how far into the future do you know?"

Ururu walked in then and set down a tray full of yummy looking food. "Thanks Ururu." Kisuke said. Then he looked at me. "Help yourself."

I grinned. "Thanks!" I was starving. I took a plate and started shoving food into my mouth.

"Now, tell me, what's happened so far in your show?" he asked.

I swallowed a mouth full of food before launching into an explanation. I told him everything up till right before the bount arc. I wasn't entirely sure if the bount arc would happen, though. It depends if this follows the manga or anime. The bount arc was just a filler, so I wasn't sure.

After my explanation, he said "Yup, that's pretty much exactly what happened. Is that as far as the show has gone so far?"

I hesitated, for just a second. Dang bount arc. "No. It goes farther. Much farther. But I don't exactly know what happens next. It kinda depends on some stuff. See, it wasn't just a TV show. It was a manga, too. And at this point, the manga and anime are different. Since the anime goes so much faster, they had to throw in a filler arc to give the manga time to catch up. I don't know if the filler is going to happen or not, because it was only in the anime and not manga." I shrugged.

"I see." he murmured.

Then Tessai came in. "Boss, someone's here to see you." he said. "I'm not sure who she is, but she insists that she sees you."

"Hm? Alright." Me and Kisuke both got up and walked back out towards the front of the shop.

And I was totally not expecting who I saw.

"Well, hello. And who might you be?" Kisuke said.

She was a girl with pale skin, and chest length wavy blonde hair with green eyes. She wore dark blue jeans and a black T-shirt with a red open jacket on top. And a very familiar necklace. It was a rinestone heart with silver wings.

"MAX!"

"MERIDIAN!"

Max launched herself at me and trapped me in a death grip hug. "Oh my freaking gosh I found you!" she twanged in her southern accent.

I laughed. "Holy fudge, you act like you haven't seen me in years! It's been one day!"

"Yeah, a really freaking long day! I had to spend the night on top of Orihime's house because I couldn't freaking find this shop!" she yelled.

"Haha that's your own fault. I woke up right outside of it."

She stuck her tongue out at me. I turned to Kisuke. "Kisuke, this is my friend Max I was talking about yesterday. Max, this is Kisuke Urahara."

Max's eyes got really big, and a huge smile broke out over her face. Heh, yeah, Max likes Kisuke too. How could you not?

"Hi!" she squealed.

"Hello." Kisuke said back.

Max giggled.

"Hey Max, I don't supposed you happened to see any arrancar around, have you? I think we're supposed to be around the time when they come in, but I'm not sure."

Max thought for a second, then said "Oh yeah! Yup I did. Last night I saw Isshin battling Grand Fisher. It was sooo freaking epic!"

I smiled. Lucky bish.

"Max, Meridian. Isn't there someone you need to find?" Kisuke asked.

My eyes got wide.

Dang! I forgot about Zane!

"Aw dangit! Yeah! We gotta find Zane!"

"You lost your brother?!" Max accused.

"Shut up! It's not my fault!"

"Well, where could he be?"

"I don't know! Zane has only seen up to the bount arc, he probably has no freaking idea what's going on right now! He doesn't know what happens next, which is-"

I cut off with a gasp. Aw dang. Yammy and Ulquiorra.

Max's eyes widened. "Yammy and Ulquiorra." she said.

Then she did another fan girl scream. "Yay! I get to see my Ulqui-kun soon! HECK YUS!"

"Max! This is not as good as you think it is!"

Aw dang. This was very, very bad.

"You remember what they do when they get here, right? What if they catch Zane! What if he gets caught up in it like Tatsuki! Oh my gosh, if they hurt Zane Imma freaking kill them all! Even Ulquiorra! Dangit!"

Max looked surprised. I usually wasn't this serious.

"Maybe you should explain, Meridian. This sounds important." Kisuke said.

Right. I launched into an explanation of arrancar, what they were, their abilities, all that <CENSORED>. Between Max and me, we got a pretty good explanation of them. We explained how they're supposed to attack Orihime and Chad but they get their asses kicked, and then how Ichigo comes but can't fight because of that goddang hollow in him and then how Kisuke and Yoruichi come and save the day.

"I gotta find Zane right away!"

Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dang, this is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang, this is fun!   Dang, this is fun! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:47 am

CHAPTER 4: Firin' His Lazah!

Dang.

Karakura Town is a helluva lot bigger in real life.

The characters make it look like it's super easy, running from one side of the town to the other.

Well guess what?

IT FREAKING SUCKS.

Me and Max have been running around ALL FREAKING DAY looking for Zane.

And I still have no idea where the heck he is.

That little son of a bish.

It's, like, 100 freaking degrees out, there are no goddang clouds to provide any shade relief, I'm not very athletic as it is, and guess what else?

Mother Nature decided to be a mega BISH.

I'M ON MY GODDANG PERIOD.

So I'm not in a very good mood, and I swear the first bad guy I see is gonna get a major cussing out just because I need to be enraged at SOMEONE.

Ya know what?

I'm taking a break.

I don't care if Zane's soul is in danger of being sucked up by Yammy right now.

Or if Zane is in danger of getting his butt handed to him by Ulquiorra.

I'm freaking tired, so I'm taking a freaking break.

And that's that.

Looking around, I realized that I'm in the same general area where Yammy and Ulquiorra fight Orihime and Chad.

Oh, freaking joy.

I heard something rustling in the bushes.

So I spun around all ninja like and yell, "Who the frick is there? Leave me alone, dangit! I've had enough <CENSORED> today! Don't make me rip your freaking intestines out!"

...And Max comes out.

She rolls her eyes. "You are such a drama queen." she said.

I flipped her off.

"Have you found Zane yet?"

She shook her head.

"Dangit."

She came and sat next to me on the grass. "Ugh, I'm tired." she complained.

"Holy fig, do not EVEN go there."

Max giggled. She looked around, and after a minute, I heard the gasp I was waiting for.

"OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE YAMMY AND ULQUIORRA COME TO!"

Dang, she can scream loud.

"No duh, Sherlock."

Then, speak of the freakking devil, this huge pressure came crashing down on us.

...Goddang spiritual pressure.

"I...think they're...here...now."

I barely managed to choke out the words, the dang spiritual pressure was so intense.

Max just nodded.

Then her eyes got huge and she started pointed and grunting like a freaking retarded monkey.

I turned my head and followed her gaze and...

GOD. DANGIT.

Freaking Zane was just rushing into the area, but was now on his knees because of the spiritual pressure.

"ZANE!"

Ha. I can still yell.

"RUN!"

He glared at me.

Oh yeah.

Spiritual pressure has a tendency to kinda incapacitate a person.

Heh heh heh...

My bad.

So then the stupid friggin' Garganta decides to open up.

Right above us.

...And Max is still pointing and grunting like a freaking retarded monkey, but now she's aiming at the sky.

Because her ever precious Ulqui-kun is coming out of the Garganta.

….

Oh. My. Gosh.

Every Ulquiorra fan girl is gonna be sooo jealous of me right now.

Because if you thought he was hot in the anime/manga, you should see him in real life.

I nearly fainted, he was sooo hot.

Yeah, I know I said I'm a Grimmjow fan girl, WHICH I AM, it's just that Ulquiorra comes in a very, VERY, close second.

And DANG, was he fine.

...So now we're both pointing and grunting like fucking retarded monkeys.

Yammy and Ulquiorra come down to the ground, and they're both just freaking staring at us.

Yammy has the most perfect WTF look on his face.

And Ulquiorra comes as close as I think he ever will to also having a WTF look on his face.

Dang, I wish I had a camera right then.

That was freaking priceless!

Their spiritual pressure FINALLY eased up, and me and Max burst out laughing our butts off.

I laughed so hard I couldn't breath, and Max had tears in her eyes.

I looked over at Zane, and he was on the ground.

I immediately had one of those mini-heart attacks. You know, like in that one moment when you rock just a little too far back in your chair and you almost fall back but don't?

Yeah, one of those.

It's only a mini because I realized he's on the ground laughing.

And not injured.

Yay!

"You-you-you...HAHAHAHA!" Max attempted to say something and pointed at them, but doubles over in laughter before she can really say anything.

"You should see the look on your faces!"

I had to scream it for Max, because she still can't talk.

I'm surprised I can.

Cause, ya know, I still can't really breath. From laughing so hard.

So we finally calm down, and then it's just kind of a staring contest between the four of us. Excluding Zane, cause he's way the freaking on the other side of the area-place-thingy.

Yammy still has his WTF look, and Ulquiorra is back to his normal "I'm emo and bored so don't freaking bother me" look.

And I swear I heard Ulquiorra mutter "Trash."

-insert fan girl scream here-

And I guess Max heard it too, cause she joined me in my fan girl screaming.

Then Zane walked over, and just to be a jerk towards Yammy and Ulquiorra, he struck a very gayish (and funny) pose and started screaming just like us.

It was effing hilarious.

Then Ulquiorra raised his finger and aimed it at us.

In preparation of a cero.

...Uh-oh.

"Ulquiorra's firin' his lazah! RUN!" Max screamed.

Zane didn't know what the heck was happening, so he just kept screaming like a girl. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the way right as Ulquiorra's cero blasted the space we had just occupied.

….

DAAAAANG.

Our butts almost got CERO-ED.

"HOLY <CENSORED>!" Zane yelled.

"Max yelled 'run' for a reason, stupid."

He glared at me.

"Uh guys? I think we should leave now." Max whispered. "Yammy looks p.o'd."

I looked over and...whaddya know, he does!

Which probably isn't good.

"Yeah. Let's go tell Kisuke they're here. Him and Yoruichi have to come and save everyone's butt."

Max and Zane nodded and we started running (AGAIN) to Kisuke's shop.

Stupid lack of public transportation!
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dang, this is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang, this is fun!   Dang, this is fun! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:58 am

CHATPER 5: Rescuing The Main Character's Butt.

"Yo Kisuke!"

I saw him walk out of the back hallway with a black cat following him. Zane had this huge smile on his face, and me and Max started yelling.

"Oh my gosh it's Yoruichi!"

"You're like a freaking ninja!"

"Hello girls." Kisuke said. "And I assume this is Zane?"

Zane nodded. "Yep. Nice ta meet ya."

Me and Max were still fawning over Yoruichi and her epic ninja awesomeness, so Kisuke asked Zane, "What's going on that brings you three back here?"

He shrugged. "No freaking clue. I haven't got this far in the anime. Oh, but we did see Ulquiorra and Yammy, if that's important at all."

Kisuke pulled out his fan. "Yeah, I think that's important. Thanks. Hey Max, Meridian!" he called.

"Yeah?" I said distractedly.

"Didn't you say some one needed some help fighting against Yammy earlier?"

I tore my attention away from the epic talking cat and gave Kisuke my full attention.

"Oh. Yeah."

"Well, shall we go then?"

"Yeah, probably. Hey Max, let's go visit Ulqui-kun!"

Max's face lit up. "YES! NEVER FEAR ULQUI-KUN! MAX-CHAN IS ON THE WAY!" She pointed her finger in the sky and struck a heroic pose before dashing out the door like the insane fan girl she was.

I laughed. "Come on, let's follow her!"

When we finally got there, we were too late. We had hoped to prevent the fighting, but oh well. Ichigo was getting his butt handed to him ROYALLY, and Orihime and Chad were just laying over there, doing... nothing.

Me and Max laughed.

The ever perfect main character was losing! That defies the laws of anime! So we laughed.

"You might want to go help them," I barely choked the words out, I was laughing so hard.

Max just nodded, and Zane looked pissed.

Oh, probably because his favorite character, Chad, got his ass handed to him.

Haha.

Kisuke sighed (I think it was directed at us) and took off to help. Yoruichi, already in human form, followed. We all watched the epic battle ensue. And dang, was it epic.

Kisuke and Yoruichi are my two favorite people to watch in battle. Yoruichi because she's so cool with her awesome ninja skills. I like ninjas. Watching Yoruichi fight is just like watching a ninja, so naturally I would enjoy a battle with her in it.

I loved watching that battle between her and Soi Fon. That was the most awesome ninja battle. Ever.

Anyway, I like watching Kisuke fight just because of his style. He's strong and cocky. A very good combination. It's so funny watching Yammy get mad.

Especially when his anger isn't directed at you.

Sadly though, the battle was quick.

When it was over, me, Max, and Zane followed Yoruichi and Urahara back to his shop.

"Those arrancar were a lot harder than I had anticipated," Yoruichi said, sitting down at the little table and helping herself to some food.

"Yes." Kisuke agreed. Then he looked at us. "Did things work out the same as in your anime?"

Me and Max nodded and, after sneaking a glance at us to see if it had, Zane did too.

Kisuke nodded. "Alright. I assume you probably won't tell us if this all ends badly?"

"Nope." Max said, smiling.

"If something doesn't go according to plan, we'll let you know. But other than that, we really shouldn't tell you guys what's going to happen unless it doesn't affect anything. We're from a different world, and I'm pretty sure Tite Kubo would be effing mad if we screwed up his story line." I smiled sweetly.

Zane nodded and added, "Yeah. And I really don't want some angry Japanese guy hunting me down." he shuddered.

I laughed.

Can't you just imagine a very angry Tite Kubo hunting down some poor American for screwing up his story?

Yoruichi looked confused, but ignored us and just kept eating.

Kisuke smiled slightly. "Right. Well, what are you three going to do now?" he asked.

"Weeeeellll..." I drew out the word and looked at him expectantly, hoping he would get the hint.

And he didn't.

"Since we're from a different universe and don't really have anywhere to stay... I don't know. I guess we could brave it out on the streets for the remainder of our time here, although I have nooo idea how long that may be. And it is pretty dangerous, what with hollows and arrancars everywhere and stuff..." I looked up at him, using my sweet and (not really) innocent green eyes to make the perfect sad puppy dog face. I even stuck out my lower lip a little and it looked like I was on the verge of tears.

That is, if you didn't know me really well.

Which Kisuke didn't.

Max and Zane, who knew exactly what I was doing, hid their laughs they best they could and followed my example with the sad puppy dog look.

Kisuke sighed in defeat. "Alright, you can stay here." he grumbled.

I pumped my fists in the air and Max trapped Zane in her death grip of a hug, and all of us shouted "Heck yes!"

I swear I saw Kisuke roll his eyes under his hat.

After we calmed down, I cleared my throat and looked between Kisuke and Yoruichi with a slightly evil smile on my face. "And now, if you will excuse us, we need to go register as students at Karakura High School." And with that, I turned on my heel and walked out of the shop.

Max laughed like a maniac and followed, and Zane smiled just as evilly as I had before following too.

Even Zane knew what happened next, and as we headed in the general direction of the high school, there was a completely, mischievously, evil glint in our eyes.

Oh yeah. Getting sucked into Bleach? Best. Experience. EVER.

Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dang, this is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang, this is fun!   Dang, this is fun! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 am

CHATPER 6: Messing With Their Heads.

Getting into Karakura High School proved to be a little more difficult than we had thought.

Probably because I was the only real high school student out of us three.

But so what? Zane was pretty much as tall as me and Max, and when they tried they could act pretty mature.

Or so I thought.

To get registered, it took a helluva lot of persuading and money. And the goddamn principal wouldn't believe we were all three orphaned siblings, so we had to persuade Kisuke to get his lazy butt down there and pretend to be our dad.

Which wasn't all that convincing. I mean, he could probably pass off as Max's dad, but me and Zane? Yeah, that was a little harder. And we couldn't pretend Yoruichi was our mom, mainly because her skin was too dark. All three of us had pretty pale skin, and there was no way the stupid principal would believe that.

So, when the principal asked why my eyes were such a deep green and why Zane's were such a deep blue when Kisuke's were gray, we said Zane had our mom's eyes and I used contacts to make mine like that. Then he asked about our hair. I told him I dyed mine, which was pretty dang obvious, and Zane had our mom's dark brown almost black-ish hair and freckles.

He didn't really push that, because we said our mom died. And it looked like he really did not want to deal with 3 emotional students in his office.

Pansy.

Anyway, I think he believed that Max was Kisuke's daughter (they really did look a lot like each other) and that me and Zane were siblings, but I really don't think he believed me, Zane and Max were all related.

But we were causing such a fuss that I think he just wanted us the heck out of there, so he let us register.

Yay!

But now we owe Kisuke. Big time.

Dangit.

Then we got our uniforms. Which sucked. In my old high school, we didn't need uniforms. Just ID badges so they knew we weren't some crazy ass freak coming to kill everyone.

Anyway, I tried to demand a male student uniform, but they wouldn't allow it. Stupid school.

The reason I didn't want a girl uniform was because of that dang skirt. It was waaaay too short, and it looked really slutty.

That, and the fact that I cannot STAND skirts. They tick me off.

Max didn't look too thrilled about the skirt either, but she didn't put up a big huge fit like I did.

I really did not want to wear that dang thing.

By the next morning, I had fixed the skirt issue.

After we registered, I "borrowed" some money from Kisuke and went shopping. It wasn't an all out shopping spree, even though I was so tempted, I just needed one thing.

A pair of light blue jeans.

Which I found.

They were the perfect pair. They were flare jeans, my favorite, and they were that really weird light blue-gray wash color so they matched my outfit perfectly.

So, on the first day of school, I wore the jeans under my skirt. Which I couldn't get in trouble for, because I was still wearing the school uniform. So ha.

When we got to school, we were all in the same class so Ms. Ochi introduced us. No one seemed really excited for getting three new students.

There had already been a couple new kids.

Toshiro's group had already gotten here, and were apparently new yesterday.

Although people did stare a little at my funky hair and one kid yelled out, "Why are you wearing pants?"

My temple throbbed, just a little. "Because these skirts are slutty."

"So?"

"So, I'm not a slut you idiot!"

I got detention for that.

"That wasn't very beautiful." I heard Yumichika mutter.

"I don't know, it's kind of a cute look." Rangiku said.

"Shut up! I can hear you, ya know! Stop talking about me like I wasn't standing right here! And I don't care if it's 'beautiful' or not, pretty boy!" I pointed at Yumichika, my temple throbbing.

The class laughed, and Yumichika just flipped his hair and glared at me.

I glared right back.

Then, when Ms. Ochi told us to take our seats, I sat in the one right behind Yumichika.

Just so I could bug the heck out of him all day.

I don't like Yumichika all that much.

Although, he is pretty good looking.

Just saying.

Max and Zane sat on either side of me, and we were all in the back row. Ikkaku (That poor soul...) was in front of Max, and Renji was in front of Zane.

Needless to say, Ikkaku now pretty much hates Max, and Yumichika hates me.

Renji doesn't hate Zane, although Zane did put a note on the back of Renji's shirt that said, "Kick me if you think I should switch my name to Red Pineapple", so he did get kicked, a lot, that day.

Especially by Ichigo, but that was mostly because he just wanted an excuse to kick Renji.

At lunch, Me, Max and Zane all sat by ourselves. But not for very long.

"Hi! You're the new kids, right?"

We looked up to see a smiling Orihime. Figures. She would be the one to try to make friends with us.

Max nodded and smiled back. "Yup! I'm Max, that's Zane, and that's Meridian." she said, pointing at each of us respectively.

"I'm Orihime Inoue. It's nice to meet you! Do you guys want to come join me and my friends for lunch?" she asked.

Zane started to say no, but I quickly cut him off. "Sure Orihime! Thanks."

We got up and followed Orihime over to where the others sat, and Zane whispered to me, "Ya know, this might not be a good idea. Ikkaku and Yumichika already hate you guys."

I smiled. "All the more reason to join them, bro."

He chuckled quietly and we sat down in their little circle. Orihime started introductions.

"Guys, this is Meridian, Max, and Zane." She pointed to each of us in turn.

They all waved or said some form of hello before Orihime was shooting out their names at us.

"And here's Ichigo, Rukia, Chad, Uryu, Toshiro, Rangiku, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Renji, Tatsuki, Keigo, Mizuiro, and Chizuru."

"Why hello~ Max." Keigo said. "Wow you're pretty!"

"Awww, she's so cute!" Chizuru tackled me into a hug.

Zane laughed at us.

"Leave me alone, Chizuru." I punched her, and Tatsuki gave me an approving smile.

"Freak." Max said calmly. She took Keigo's hand (he had been trying to hold hers) and bit him before kneeing him in between his legs.

He doubled over on the ground, and everyone laughed.

Haha. Stupid Keigo.

The rest of lunch was fun, we all got along really well, but no one mentioned anything remotely close to hollows, Soul Reapers, the Soul Society, Quincys, or anything. Not even a hollow alert.

I was a little bummed.

Of course, that probably had to do with the fact that Tatsuki, Keigo, Mizuiro, and Chizuru knew nothing about that stuff. And that they didn't know that we did.

We mentioned that we had no parents, so Orihime asked us where we were living.

"With an old friend." Zane said.

"He owns a little run down candy store." Max added.

Everyone except for Tatsuki, Keigo, Mizuiro and Chizuru stared at us.

Haha.

"Do you mean, Kisuke Urahara?" Ichigo asked.

I smiled knowingly. "Yup, that's him. Do ya know him?"

"Friend of my dad's," he mumbled, before completely changing the subject.

I exchanged a glance with Max and Zane.

It's so much fun messing with their heads.

Twenty minutes after school let out for the day, I met up with Max and Zane at Kisuke's.

"Hey guys." I waved.

Zane looked surprised. "Didn't you get detention today for calling that kid a idiot?" he asked.

"Yup."

"Detention lasts an hour. It's only been twenty minutes."

"I know." I smiled.

He laughed. "Nice! Did you climb out the window?"

"Yup. The one in the girl's bathroom."

Max and Zane both laughed.

Then someone else walked into the shop.

And stopped and stared at us, apparently forgetting we said we were staying here.

Renji.

Ha, this was going to fun.

I mock-saluted him. "How's it going, Lieutenant?"

"W-what?" he spluttered, not expecting that.

"Hey Max," Zane said suddenly. "What's your favorite number?"

"Why, I'd have to go with 6." she replied, smiling. "And you?"

"Oh, definitely 6." Zane said back, smiling as well.

"What about you, Lieutenant? What's your favorite number?" I grinned evilly.

He stared at us, apparently unsure what to do.

"Come on now, Lieutenant. It's a very simple question. I'm sure you deal with much harder <CENSORED> than this on a daily basis." I sounded pretty smug at this point.

Kisuke popped his head in the room then. "My favorite number's 12. Come on now, Renji. Don't you think it would just be appropriate that your favorite be 6?"

"D-do they know?" Renji asked, surprised.

Kisuke smiled evilly. That genius <CENSORED> was so on our side. "Know what, Lieutenant?"

"You know dang well what I'm talking about!" Renji yelled.

Kisuke just laughed and walked away.

Me, Max and Zane all burst into fits of laughter.

"<CENSORED> guys," Renji muttered, walking to the back of the shop.

We just laughed harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dang, this is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang, this is fun!   Dang, this is fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dang, this is fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: FAN-FICTION STORIES-
Jump to: