Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are you slime?...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Where are you slime?... Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Where are you slime?... Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Where are you slime?... Pbucket0/500Where are you slime?... DpGFogC  (0/500)

Where are you slime?... Empty
PostSubject: Where are you slime?...   Where are you slime?... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:55 am

Okay, I saw everything. I was on Fab's account.

Mira.... why are you protecting me? Or are you using me? What's going on?! Mad
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Where are you slime?... Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Where are you slime?... Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Where are you slime?... Pbucket86/500Where are you slime?... DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where are you slime?...   Where are you slime?... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:55 am

Kasey wrote:

Well, first of all... What are you doing here? How did you get to Earth? I doubt Hydron sent you.
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Where are you slime?... Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Where are you slime?... Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Where are you slime?... Pbucket0/500Where are you slime?... DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where are you slime?...   Where are you slime?... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Mira wrote:
Kasey wrote:

Well, first of all... What are you doing here? How did you get to Earth? I doubt Hydron sent you.

Drago sent me. Because I asked, and Kana being the amazing friend she is came with me. In case you forgot...

DRAGO wrote:
As the Perfect Cross Dragonoid, I am now able to generate portals to different dimensions at will. Provided I know their locations. I can return us all to New Vestroia forthwith.

Are you ready?

Now answer my questions!
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Where are you slime?... Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Where are you slime?... Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Where are you slime?...   Where are you slime?... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Kasey wrote:
Mira wrote:
Kasey wrote:

Drago sent me. Because I asked, and Kana being the amazing friend she is came with me. In case you forgot...

DRAGO wrote:
As the Perfect Cross Dragonoid, I am now able to generate portals to different dimensions at will. Provided I know their locations. I can return us all to New Vestroia forthwith.

Are you ready?

Now answer my questions!

You have it all wrong, Kasey! I was the one being used, my account was hacked on Wednesday! I never went online all day! I know for a fact that I was hacked...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are you slime?...   Where are you slime?... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Mira wrote:
Kasey wrote:
Mira wrote:
Kasey wrote:

DRAGO wrote:

Are you ready?

Now answer my questions!

You have it all wrong, Kasey! I was the one being used, my account was hacked on Wednesday! I never went online all day! I know for a fact that I was hacked...

I believe her, Kass. I dunno if you do... but I do. *shrugs* I'll still support whatever you decide, Kass, but just know that I believe she's innocent...
Back to top Go down
Julie
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Julie

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Where are you slime?... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Where are you slime?... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Where are you slime?... Pbucket500/500Where are you slime?... DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where are you slime?...   Where are you slime?... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 am

hiiiiiiiiiiiii there!!!!! thank you so much for coming here there is like nobody on earth right now it's crazy!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad but now that you're here let's have a girl's nite out mkay???? =3 I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are you slime?...   Where are you slime?... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Julie wrote:
hiiiiiiiiiiiii there!!!!! thank you so much for coming here there is like nobody on earth right now it's crazy!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad but now that you're here let's have a girl's nite out mkay???? =3 I love you

Nice to meet you, Julie! *O* That'd be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Where are you slime?...   Where are you slime?... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:49 am

Julie wrote:

It's nice to see you again, Julie. I still owe you one for the advice you gave me during my brawl with Gus. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you slime?...   Where are you slime?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you slime?...
Page 1 of 1