Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 Pbucket0/500Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda]   Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Kana wrote:
Alice wrote:
Kana wrote:
Hmm...

Bakugan trap, Hylash! VENTUS STORM!!! Bye, Baltion.

Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 HylashGIF

Wilda (600 G's) vs. Ingram + Hammersaur + Hylash (1100 G's)

Ability Activate! Ventus Gale!

Wilda (600 G's) vs. Ingram + Hammersaur + Hylash (1300 G's)

---

I believe you're out of moves, Kass. Razz

I'LL BE CAPTURING YOUR SUBTERRA WILDA NOW. Twisted Evil

Game over. ... For you. Twisted Evil

Please, don't do this! Sad The guilt will smother you and just what is it you're trying to prove by doing this? Please have mercy on her and her poor Bakugan... Sad Sad

D'awww Alice. ;__; I have too! Mad I'm trying to prove that I'm not a pathetic brawler that she needs to go easy on! Evil or Very Mad
AND WHY SHOULDN'T I DO THIS!? SHE ALREADY WENT AHEAD AND CAPTURED MY FREEZER, SYLVEE AND HAMMERSAUR. Evil or Very Mad

I did it after this, yes! So when I fianlly had to face you to get Wilda Back, you'd be weaker, and could only double throw Rafflesian. I had every intention of giving them back. But I would have NEVER stolen Ingram from you!! Mad
Back to top Go down

Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda]   Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:44 am

Kasey wrote:
Kana wrote:
Alice wrote:
Kana wrote:
Hmm...

Bakugan trap, Hylash! VENTUS STORM!!! Bye, Baltion.

Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda] - Page 3 HylashGIF

Wilda (600 G's) vs. Ingram + Hammersaur + Hylash (1100 G's)

Ability Activate! Ventus Gale!

Wilda (600 G's) vs. Ingram + Hammersaur + Hylash (1300 G's)

---

I believe you're out of moves, Kass. Razz

I'LL BE CAPTURING YOUR SUBTERRA WILDA NOW. Twisted Evil

Game over. ... For you. Twisted Evil

Please, don't do this! Sad The guilt will smother you and just what is it you're trying to prove by doing this? Please have mercy on her and her poor Bakugan... Sad Sad

D'awww Alice. ;__; I have too! Mad I'm trying to prove that I'm not a pathetic brawler that she needs to go easy on! Evil or Very Mad
AND WHY SHOULDN'T I DO THIS!? SHE ALREADY WENT AHEAD AND CAPTURED MY FREEZER, SYLVEE AND HAMMERSAUR. Evil or Very Mad

I did it after this, yes! So when I fianlly had to face you to get Wilda Back, you'd be weaker, and could only double throw Rafflesian. I had every intention of giving them back. But I would have NEVER stolen Ingram from you!! Mad

I bet you'll have no problem stealing Ingram now. -.- The only reason you didn't, is because I didn't have him so he wasn't in this brawl. If he had been used here, you would have. The thing that me off about this, is that we agreed no captures to this brawl on AIM, we just didn't say it out loud in the brawl. But it was stated on AIM. So it me off you went back on your word.. like, five days after this brawl finished. -___-

Maybe if you had ASKED me what my plans with Wilda were, you'd know I planned to give him back ASAP. But no, you didn't ask, you assumed. And then stole my bakugan from a brawl that was really old, but not locked. -__- Now I'm , and I don't think I want to give him back now.
Back to top Go down

Kana vs. Kasey [WINNER: Kana, Captures Subterra Wilda]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3