Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birthdays can no longer be edited.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Birthdays can no longer be edited. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Birthdays can no longer be edited. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Birthdays can no longer be edited. Pbucket0/500Birthdays can no longer be edited. DpGFogC  (0/500)

Birthdays can no longer be edited. Empty
PostSubject: Birthdays can no longer be edited.   Birthdays can no longer be edited. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:06 am

In order to prevent the hording of BP by easily changing your birthday whenever you feel you just want the extra points, the ability to edit birthdays in your profile (that's the Ventus colored one at the top of every page Rolling Eyes) has been disabled. I simply don't have the time nor patience to keep track of all your birthdays as they arrive.

If you are a member who has no visible birthday in your account profile, PM me what the date it is and I will insert it for you.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

Birthdays can no longer be edited.
Page 1 of 1