Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye... </3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Goodbye... </3 Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye... </3   Goodbye... </3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 am

Hey, guys...

I'm leaving BNHS. I won't be on AIM. The only thing I'll be keeping is my YouTube, but I will NOT answer anything from you guys. (I still want to finish the IC's, collabs, and MEP's I've planned, so I'll answer THOSE messages). I'll also complete any brawls I'm in. Then I'm gone from here.

I may come back... but if I do, it won't be for a very long time. I need to sort myself out. I'm in a bad place right now, and I can't bere to be here.

I don't want to explain myself, because the reasons are very personal.. but I can't just leave you all without saying why.

Things have happened... my heart has been broken for the last time. The past 3-4 days have been excruciatingly painful. I don't want to be here anymore; it just serves as a daily reminder of everything that has been said and done. You've all done something to hurt me (even if it was really little), and I'm sure I've done something to all of you. I'm truely sorry. To ALL of you. (Yes, that includes you, Vanitas, and you too, Yugi).

That was for all of you. Now I have some things to say to certain individuals... the ones I can't leave without giving a proper goodbye too.
----------------------------------
Max:
Oh, Twinnie, I'm so sorry for this. Please don't take it personally! I love you SO much. You are truely my "sister from another mister". I'll NEVER forget you. You will always be in my heart, and I hope I'll always be in yours. ♥️
You are the cheese to my macaroni, the peanut butter to my jelly... the Hula to my Song (you understand Wink ).
I will always love youu. <3
P.S. Give Darkus his goodbye for me, will you? It's somewhere down yonder. *points below*

Kasey:
Hey, girl. I know we fight alot, but you are definetly one of my BEST friends. Fighting is just what we do, yah know? It wouldn't be the same without a fight now and then. Though... I'm not going to lie, I'm not fully over what happened this weekend. But it's okay, because I love (friend love Razz) you anyways!
Thanks for always being there for me (minus any issues I had with a certain person... then you'd just roll your eyes Razz). I especially will never forget the way you helped me out with my pregnancy. I'm sorry I never got the chance to repay you for that. I guess the best I can do for now is tell you to keep your head, keep believing, and KEEP FIGHTING. If you die, I'll kill you! Very Happy So stay alive. Mad Don't make me come back here and whoop yo a**! I love youuu! ♥️
I still want to do our IC, if you wannaaa. YT inbox me to talk about it (and ONLY it).
P.S. Give Kat her goodbye for me, will you? And Hannah's, while you're at it. Please and thank you?

Fabia:
FEIIITTTOOOOOOOO! I LOVE YOUUUU. Bah, you know I hate calling you Fabia. You'll always be Fate to me. ♥️
So, I'm 99.9% sure you were my first online best friend. Smile We met on YouTube, and instantly clicked. Did you know that you were my favourite AMV Maker back then? Yeah, I liked your videos better than Kat's! *gasp* Wuttt? Razz But seriously, you owned her (and me Razz) at WMM. Just sayin.
Anyways. If it wasn't for you practically forcing me to join Bakuneon, I never would have met any of these amazing people. Thanks. Smile
I'll never forget the good times we had, and I wish we could have more. Sad Who else are you going to find who will listen and not complain to you ramble on about stupid stuff? Razz I'm one of a kind. Wink
P.S. Give your sis her goodbye for me, please.

Fabia's Sister:
I can't call you Mira, here, people will get confused. :\ I'll just have to call you Wifey! Very Happy I freaking love you!!! You are my hyper-active counter part! My venting buddy! Smile And my wife, of course. Wink I havde so much fun when I'm with you! I can never stop laughing. INCESSTTTTTT ♥️ Razz
Thanks for always putting up with me. I think we've only had like, ONE fight, and it lasted less than three minutes. Razz I just can't stay mad at youuuu!
IC; Who's that Chick. WE MUST DO IT. YT inbox me to talk about it (and ONLY it).
Love you, Wifey!

Kat:
Jesus!!!!! My baby Jesus!!!!! Psyyyyduckkk! *tilts head* Aha! Smile
We don't talk alot anymore... it's kind of sad. Sad IDC, though. I still love you! ♥️ You're a psycho lil' midget, yah know that? O_O But I love you for ittt! Midgets, ftw. Razz I'll miss fangirling with you over Glee and Pokeshipping. Go make some miracles happen, Miss Jesussss! Smile

Hannah:
*sigh* I know that the last time we talked, we were fighting. I'm sorry, I wish I could have left on better terms, but it is what it is. I apologize for being a psycho slave driver. Razz But you're really drustrating, sometimes. -__-; I'm pretty sure, out of everyone in this goodbye list, I talked to you the most over the summer! Remember the RV RP?! :O I miss RPing Shugo Chara with you. CARUTO, FTW. Love yah, Gurlie! ♥️

Darkus:
You were my rock. You kept me grounded. I think I may have went on a murderous rampage and killed everyone on this site, if it weren't for you. Razz From little fights with Max, to me freaking out because I thought I was fat when I started to show, you were there to help me through it. Smile I don't know how you did it, honestly. I'm lucky to have had someone as awesome as you in my life!
I truely do have a guardian angel... ♥️

Rogue:
Ah... Rogue... I don't even know what to say to you... You probably don't want me to say anything at all, am I right? Well, too bad! >_<
I'm actually debating on sending you your goodbye through PM... since the things I want to say to you are personal. Wouldn't want to open my FILTHY mouth and say something I shouldn't. Rolling Eyes
...Yeah, yours will be by PM. GO CHECK YOUR PM's.

Jake:
Normally, I'd have told someone to give this to him, but, I'm sure it'll make it's way to him sooner or later. ;P
Oh my god, Jake. Ahaha! Not-so-awkward-conversations-that-should-have-been-awkward. Razz It's nice to have someone to joke around with about things that usually got me in trouble with my two rocks, and Max. Razz Miss yah, boy!
BTW, tell Katherine I say bye, and that I wish I could have gotten to know her better. And tell her that I say to keep on teasing you! ♥️

Dan:
Dan... TWELVE AND A DECALF. xDDD Wow, you make me laugh Smile In the good way, not the bad way. xD You're pretty awesome, Dan! ^-^ It was nice having you as a friend. Do me a favor, and kick Spectra, and Hydron's a**'s ! Very Happy

Alice:
We didn't know each other very well, Alice, but you were totally awesome! ^-^ You're super nice, and I'm a big fan of yours. ^//^ I wish we could have gotten to know each other more! D:

death_mask, FlameArcher:
Hey, girls! Smile Didn't really know you two very well. Wish I had gotten to know you guys better! FA, you better revive Raishuu with Fabia and Kass! Mad
D_M... We'd have made an EPIC team! ♥️ Us + our Ingrams + our Hylashs... we'd be unstoppable! *evil laughter*

Ingram:
Hey, buddy! Smile You're my guardian bakugan, even if I did give you to Kass a couple minutes ago. She'll keep you safe. And you won't be sitting there rotting in my profile for forever. We met once, but you were a great bakugan! Very Happy You served me well. <3
--------------------------
Well... That's it. Goodbye... everyone. I love you all.
Back to top Go down
Makaru
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Makaru

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Goodbye... </3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Goodbye... </3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Goodbye... </3 Pbucket432/500Goodbye... </3 DpGFogC  (432/500)

Goodbye... </3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye... </3   Goodbye... </3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 am

KANA DOUNT GO I WANT TO BE YOUR MY BEST FRIEND ON HERE
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Goodbye... </3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Goodbye... </3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Goodbye... </3 Pbucket86/500Goodbye... </3 DpGFogC  (86/500)

Goodbye... </3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye... </3   Goodbye... </3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:31 am

I'm sorry this had to happen, Kana. But I know it's for the best, and you'll be far better of this way. Smile I know it's hard, but with us off your shoulders, you'll be able to devote more time to the one who needs it the most. Wink Goodbye, Kana. And thanks for everything you've done for us up to this point. We're in your debt. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye... </3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye... </3   Goodbye... </3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye... </3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: SPAM FORUM-
Jump to: