Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Baron

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Left_bar_bleue500/1000000MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Pbucket400/500MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* DpGFogC  (400/500)

MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Empty
PostSubject: MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*   MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 am

IT IS THE COOLEST RADDEST WALKADACIOUSNESS HOUSE I'VE EVER SEEN NEMUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT TO BE IN MASTER DAN'S AND MASTER MARUCHO'S EPIC HOUSES!!!!!!!!!! now i just need to visit master shun's dojo and my life will be complete *_______*
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Pbucket472/500MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* DpGFogC  (472/500)

PostSubject: Re: MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*   MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 am

Baron wrote:
IT IS THE COOLEST RADDEST WALKADACIOUSNESS HOUSE I'VE EVER SEEN NEMUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT TO BE IN MASTER DAN'S AND MASTER MARUCHO'S EPIC HOUSES!!!!!!!!!! now i just need to visit master shun's dojo and my life will be complete *_______*

Yeah, I can see why we had to be invited to come here. But "horse"? Really? -_-'
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Pbucket500/500MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*   MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 am

Baron wrote:

Thank you for the compliment. Smile Make yourselves at home, everyone! Very Happy

Also, keep in mind that you have access to the Earth Brawling forum. Whatever you do, DO NOT post in it. If you do, the Vexos will know we're on Earth and will be that much closer to finding out where we are!

Also, don't post in Dan's House, Runo's Cafe, or Alice's Grandfather's Laboratory too often, it's best to stay under the guise of our invisibility cloak which is only operational on this house. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Pbucket472/500MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* DpGFogC  (472/500)

PostSubject: Re: MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*   MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 am

Marucho wrote:
Baron wrote:

Thank you for the compliment. Smile Make yourselves at home, everyone! Very Happy

Also, keep in mind that you have access to the Earth Brawling forum. Whatever you do, DO NOT post in it. If you do, the Vexos will know we're on Earth and will be that much closer to finding out where we are!

Also, don't post in Dan's House, Runo's Cafe, or Alice's Grandfather's Laboratory too often, it's best to stay under the guise of our invisibility cloak which is only operational on this house. Wink

Okay, got it
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Pbucket401/500MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*   MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:29 am

Marucho wrote:

Thanks for the invite Marucho! Smile I'll Make sure to keep that in mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Pbucket8/500MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*   MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 am

Marucho wrote:
Baron wrote:

great i can't even go home -.- lol it's worth it tho marucho's house is way better Cool
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Pbucket500/500MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*   MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:53 am

Dan wrote:
Marucho wrote:
Baron wrote:

great i can't even go home -.- lol it's worth it tho marucho's house is way better Cool

I'm honored to hear you say that, Dan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*   MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MASTER MARUCHO'S HORSE!!!!!!!!!!! *_____*
Page 1 of 1