Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our plan?...

Go down 
+2
Baron
Ace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Our plan?... Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Our plan?... Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Our plan?... Pbucket472/500Our plan?... DpGFogC  (472/500)

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:14 am

Shouldn't we start making one?... Like I told Marucho, this happened in the show, so the Vexos are bound to get on to us sooner or later... We need to use the time we have and come up with a plan of attack that'll really rock their headquarters.

For one thing, Mira should be in on it... Whatever we discuss here, I'll relay back to her on gmail, okay? As for the plan itself, I think we should focus on that going away gift Masquerade left us. Mylene and Lync are weaker and with their Bakugan damaged, I think they'd be the easiest to destroy right now. If I remember correctly, having Mira brawl Mylene and having Baron battle Lync (after Baron gets his cards... -_-) is the only way to destroy Macubass and Aluze

There, I threw in my input. Anyone else have anything to say?
Back to top Go down
Baron
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Baron

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Our plan?... Left_bar_bleue500/1000000Our plan?... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Our plan?... Pbucket400/500Our plan?... DpGFogC  (400/500)

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 am

Ace wrote:
Shouldn't we start making one?... Like I told Marucho, this happened in the show, so the Vexos are bound to get on to us sooner or later... We need to use the time we have and come up with a plan of attack that'll really rock their headquarters.

For one thing, Mira should be in on it... Whatever we discuss here, I'll relay back to her on gmail, okay? As for the plan itself, I think we should focus on that going away gift Masquerade left us. Mylene and Lync are weaker and with their Bakugan damaged, I think they'd be the easiest to destroy right now. If I remember correctly, having Mira brawl Mylene and having Baron battle Lync (after Baron gets his cards... -_-) is the only way to destroy Macubass and Aluze

*smacks ace* Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Our plan?... Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Our plan?... Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Our plan?... Pbucket8/500Our plan?... DpGFogC  (8/500)

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:40 am

Baron wrote:
Ace wrote:

*smacks ace* Neutral

uhhh oookkkkk -.-

i think ace's plan is good but that only beats 2 vexos there's still 3 left AND the king -.- let's beat em all at once with something but what?.......
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Our plan?... Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Our plan?... Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Our plan?... Pbucket0/500Our plan?... DpGFogC  (0/500)

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:24 am

No, that wouldn't be smart. Lync may be a Vexos, but he's also an idiot. He'll have himself killed in a matter of minuites.

I say we go for Volt and Shadow. And not just 1 on 1. A 2 on 2 battle. The bumbling idiot will just Drag Volt down, beacause he hates Volt. Which will take care of Volt's over-poweredness. And with Dan working together with Shun, they'll have no problem taking them out.

And even if things get rough, Dan has that Perfect Core Ability thing.

Last edited by Kasey on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Our plan?... Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Our plan?... Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 am

Kasey wrote:
No, that wouldn't be smart. Lync may be a Vexos, but he's also an idiot. He'll have himself killed in a matter of minuites.

I say we go for Volt and Shadow. And not just 1 on 1. A 2 on 2 battle. The bumbling idiot will just Drago Volt down, beacause he hates Volt. Which will take care of Volt's over-poweredness. And with Dan working together with Shun, they'll have no problem taking them out.

that's awsm O__O but drago has no perfect core abilities right now.... and how do we know they'll even make themselves a tag team like that? lol volt and shadow team that'd be nuts O___O
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Our plan?... Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Our plan?... Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Our plan?... Pbucket500/500Our plan?... DpGFogC  (500/500)

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:25 am

Dan wrote:
Kasey wrote:

I say we go for Volt and Shadow. And not just 1 on 1. A 2 on 2 battle. The bumbling idiot will just Drago Volt down, beacause he hates Volt. Which will take care of Volt's over-poweredness. And with Dan working together with Shun, they'll have no problem taking them out.

that's awsm O__O but drago has no perfect core abilities right now.... and how do we know they'll even make themselves a tag team like that? lol volt and shadow team that'd be nuts O___O

Please stop concerning yourself over Cross Drago's Ability Cards, Dan. You're an excellent brawler with or without the extra cards. Wink

As far as the plan goes, forcing opposites to attract in that tag-team match-up would be an incredible idea! Smile If we can somehow leave them with no other choice but to battle alongside each other, then it's safe to assume their loss will be devastating. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Our plan?... Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Our plan?... Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 am

I think Ace is right. Let's Make use of some on Masquerade's gifts to us...

I think we should warp Dan, Shun, Shadow, and Volt to the Planetoid. And we can make use of the Facilities on earth... If we use the Net Traps in Alice's shop, we can trap Volt and Shadow on the Planetoid, and force them into a brawl there. And they'll never know where we are. Who agree's?
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 am

Kasey wrote:
I think Ace is right. Let's Make use of some on Masquerade's gifts to us...

I think we should warp Dan, Shun, Shadow, and Volt to the Planetoid. And we can make use of the Facilities on earth... If we use the Net Traps in Alice's shop, we can trap Volt and Shadow on the Planetoid, and force them into a brawl there. And they'll never know where we are. Who agree's?

i can ask drago to take shun and me to the planet but how's drago supposed to get to the vexos to make them come? =/
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:35 am

I know excactly how... Very Happy

Dan, this will require some acting on your part, as well as yours, Drago. You two are going to get into an argument. A HUGE one. It'll go on for about 2 hours, just make things up, even plan it out..? I really don't care at the moment. But if's going to be HUGE. And then, Dan, you're going to say something along the lines of "FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U FEEL THT WAY DRAGO THEN U CAN GO RIGHT TO THE VEXOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And storm away. But remember it has to be an extremely long, extremely heated conversation. Believeable. Kind of like how Dan threw away Drago in Season One in the beginning area's.

Then you and Shun will teleport to the Planetoid-- The Vexos won't KNOW Shun's being teleported as well, and post there that you challenge Volt and Shadow, just to make it easy, but not to give Princey any glory. Then Shun intercepts, when it's convinent. And you two will have the showdown of a life time. Cool
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 am

Kasey wrote:

Dan, this will require some acting on your part, as well as yours, Drago. You two are going to get into an argument. A HUGE one. It'll go on for about 2 hours, just make things up, even plan it out..? I really don't care at the moment. But if's going to be HUGE. And then, Dan, you're going to say something along the lines of "FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U FEEL THT WAY DRAGO THEN U CAN GO RIGHT TO THE VEXOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And storm away. But remember it has to be an extremely long, extremely heated conversation. Believeable. Kind of like how Dan threw away Drago in Season One in the beginning area's.

Then you and Shun will teleport to the Planetoid-- The Vexos won't KNOW Shun's being teleported as well, and post there that you challenge Volt and Shadow, just to make it easy, but not to give Princey any glory. Then Shun intercepts, when it's convinent. And you two will have the showdown of a life time. Cool

idk if they'll believe that but it's worth a try =/ but SHUN!??!?!? T___T U KNOW HOW HARD THAT'LL BE!!!!!! i bet telling him about ingram's cards here will make him come tho lol
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Our plan?... Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Our plan?... Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Dan wrote:
Kasey wrote:

idk if they'll believe that but it's worth a try =/ but SHUN!??!?!? T___T U KNOW HOW HARD THAT'LL BE!!!!!! i bet telling him about ingram's cards here will make him come tho lol

Shun arrives for important matters, I'm sure he'll be here shortly. Wink But in the meantime, I have something incredibly exciting to show all of you! Very Happy You guys are in for a real treat! Assemble the group, and I'll tell you all about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shun
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shun

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Our plan?... Left_bar_bleue825/1000000Our plan?... Empty_bar_bleue  (825/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:39 am

Kasey wrote:

It's not foolproof, but it may be enough. We'll need to make preparations however.
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:10 am

Welcome, Shun. Smile I'm glad you could make it.

OK, now I understand that the recent withdrawal from brawling must be eating you all alive, correct? After all, we all joined this site to do just that, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, your wait is over, everyone. Smile On top of the treat that you've been invited to my house, I'm also going to give each and every one of you the honor of being the very first brawling fans to witness my very own extension to Bakugan Brawling! Very Happy

So without further ado, I give you... BAKUGAN INTERSPACE!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Enjoy, everyone! Smile

(Located beneath my house in the main index)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our plan?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our plan?...   Our plan?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our plan?...
Page 1 of 1