Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safety Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Safety Test Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Safety Test Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Safety Test Pbucket500/500Safety Test DpGFogC  (500/500)

Safety Test Empty
PostSubject: Safety Test   Safety Test Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 am

Predominantly, the previous trial run was mostly for installing the advanced Life Gauges and rolling procedure. Wink For this test, we're going to be focusing on the safety portion of Bakugan Interspace.

It's been proven that any dangers that the users in Bakugan Interspace face will be immediately nullified in this virtual environment. Our virtual simulators provide the perfect fail-safe to cushion any possible blow. Allow me to demonstrate. Smile

Laser Saber Activate!

LIFE FORCE: 500 points

ENERGY FORCE: 500 points
Life Gauge at 500G
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Safety Test Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Safety Test Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Safety Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Test   Safety Test Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 am

Laser Sabers are a very deadly weapon. And, if used on another member, can yield dangerous and sometimes even fatal results!

However, such a case has been rendered completely impossible in Bakugan Interspace. Wink Laser Sabers, Bakugan blows, and other potentially dangerous acts or weapons have been screened out from the actual virtual experience. I've figured out a way to neutralize the code for such harmful instances exclusive for this forum. Wink

Observe...

Mid Strike on 'MINX ELFIN'! Wink Its strength equals *139* and will be -52 ENERGY.

ENERGY FORCE: 448 points
Life Gauge at 450G
Back to top Go down
MINX ELFIN
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
MINX ELFIN

Safety Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Test   Safety Test Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 am

Marucho wrote:
Laser Sabers are a very deadly weapon. And, if used on another member, can yield dangerous and sometimes even fatal results!

However, such a case has been rendered completely impossible in Bakugan Interspace. Wink Laser Sabers, Bakugan blows, and other potentially dangerous acts or weapons have been screened out from the actual virtual experience. I've figured out a way to neutralize the code for such harmful instances exclusive for this forum. Wink

Observe...

Mid Strike on 'MINX ELFIN'! Wink Its strength equals *139* and will be -52 ENERGY.

Life Gauge at 450G

Shocked I don't even know you anymore!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Safety Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Test   Safety Test Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 am

As you can see, nothing happened. Smile One more example to prove my point. I'll use a different template this time around. Wink

Mid Strike *139* power / -52 energy on 'MINX ELFIN'!

Life Gauge at 450G
Back to top Go down
MINX ELFIN
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
MINX ELFIN

Safety Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Test   Safety Test Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:58 am

Marucho wrote:
As you can see, nothing happened. Smile One more example to prove my point. I'll use a different template this time around. Wink

Mid Strike *139* power / -52 energy on 'MINX ELFIN'!

Life Gauge at 450G

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked *DUCKS FOR COVER!!!!!!!* Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad MARUCHO HOW COULD YOU!???!??! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Safety Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Test   Safety Test Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 am

A fruitless result that time as well. Smile The coding for the system that drains Life Force is deactivated in Bakugan Interspace, guaranteeing everyone a 100% safe brawling environment. Any and all weaponry or threatening acts are completely ineffective here. Wink So feel free to go all out in any battle you partake! Wink

Elfin, you know I wouldn't have even considered such a thing if I wasn't 100% sure it wouldn't harm you. Wink I would never put you through any kind of danger, I promise you with every fiber of my being. Smile
Back to top Go down
MINX ELFIN
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
MINX ELFIN

Safety Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Test   Safety Test Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 am

Marucho wrote:
A fruitless result that time as well. Smile The coding for the system that drains Life Force is deactivated in Bakugan Interspace, guaranteeing everyone a 100% safe brawling environment. Any and all weaponry or threatening acts are completely ineffective here. Wink So feel free to go all out in any battle you partake! Wink

Elfin, you know I wouldn't have even considered such a thing if I wasn't 100% sure it wouldn't harm you. Wink I would never put you through any kind of danger, I promise you with every fiber of my being. Smile

Thank you, thank you... Very Happy And that is why I, Aquos Minx Elfin, am hereby the greatest, most convincing actress in all of Bakugan Interspace-dom! Now kiss the ground I walk on! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Safety Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Test   Safety Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safety Test
Page 1 of 1