Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Pbucket500/500Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) DpGFogC  (500/500)

Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Empty
PostSubject: Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :)   Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 am

Shun was smart to upgrade, so I think I'll do the same. Smile All in preparation for this afternoon's exciting activity! Wink

I would like to purchase the following for my Brawling Profile. Smile

Ripple Trap: Allows your Aquos Minx Elfin Bakugan to prevent your opponent from activating any more Ability Cards until you have activated your next Ability Card yourself. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

PRICE: 1950 BP

Hyper Bubble Shield:
Allows your Aquos Minx Elfin to transfer 400 points from each of your opponent's Bakugan to your Bakugan's power level total.

PRICE: 2600 BP

Sky Hearty: Allows your Ventus Minx Elfin Bakugan to reverse your opponent's Ability Card. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

PRICE: 2600 BP

That is all I would like to purchase. Smile
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Pbucket500/500Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) DpGFogC  (500/500)

Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :)   Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 am

Self-Transaction approved. Smile

Current Bakugan Point Total: 100 BP
Back to top Go down

Marucho's Self-made Transaction. :)
Page 1 of 1