Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Question....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
A Question.... Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000A Question.... Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
A Question.... Pbucket0/500A Question.... DpGFogC  (0/500)

A Question.... Empty
PostSubject: A Question....   A Question.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 am

Marucho... Is there any way possible you can put some More Ingram Cards into the store? Just Hylashs Ability Card won't be enough for me to hold my ground against anyone, and I need to protect Ingram.. For Kana...
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
A Question.... Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000A Question.... Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
A Question.... Pbucket500/500A Question.... DpGFogC  (500/500)

A Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question....   A Question.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:58 am

Kasey wrote:
Marucho... Is there any way possible you can put some More Ingram Cards into the store? Just Hylashs Ability Card won't be enough for me to hold my ground against anyone, and I need to protect Ingram.. For Kana...

That's a bit of a tall order, I'm afraid. You see, I don't have the permission to sell any more cards than what we currently have stocked at my private store. You'll just have to improvise for Bakugan Interspace, and then return to New Vestroia after you've gained some BP and/or brawling experience. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
A Question.... Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000A Question.... Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
A Question.... Pbucket0/500A Question.... DpGFogC  (0/500)

A Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question....   A Question.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:19 am

Marucho wrote:
Kasey wrote:

That's a bit of a tall order, I'm afraid. You see, I don't have the permission to sell any more cards than what we currently have stocked at my private store. You'll just have to improvise for Bakugan Interspace, and then return to New Vestroia after you've gained some BP and/or brawling experience. Smile

I see.... Thank you, Marucho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question....   A Question.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Question....
Page 1 of 1