Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Pbucket500/500Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! DpGFogC  (500/500)

Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl!   Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:15 am

The title explains everything that would otherwise need to be said here. Wink Do you accept? Smile
Back to top Go down
Baron
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Baron

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Left_bar_bleue500/1000000Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Pbucket400/500Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! DpGFogC  (400/500)

PostSubject: Re: Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl!   Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:20 am

Marucho wrote:
The title explains everything that would otherwise need to be said here. Wink Do you accept? Smile

*sees the fluffy pillow with four rings and bursts into glee *_________**

I DO!!!!!!!!!!! A THOUSAND HUNDRED BAJILLION TIMES I DO MASTER MARUCHO MASTER DAN AND MASTER SHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHERE'S MY FLOWERS????? >___________________________><<<<<<<_____________<
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Pbucket500/500Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl!   Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:24 am

Baron wrote:
Marucho wrote:

I DO!!!!!!!!!!! A THOUSAND HUNDRED BAJILLION TIMES I DO MASTER MARUCHO MASTER DAN AND MASTER SHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHERE'S MY FLOWERS????? >___________________________><<<<<<<_____________<

Follow these instructions, and we can begin. Smile --> https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1859-id-verification-display-and-brawling-confirmation

I'll see you in the brawling stadium. Wink
Back to top Go down
Baron
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Baron

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Left_bar_bleue500/1000000Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Pbucket400/500Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! DpGFogC  (400/500)

PostSubject: Re: Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl!   Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:29 am

Marucho wrote:
Baron wrote:
Marucho wrote:

Follow these instructions, and we can begin. Smile --> https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1859-id-verification-display-and-brawling-confirmation

I'll see you in the brawling stadium. Wink

must find secret email like a nosey gopher *_____*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl!   Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baron, I challenge you to a Bakugan Interspace brawl!
Page 1 of 1