Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Briefing

Go down 
+2
Dan
Ace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Briefing Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Briefing Pbucket472/500Briefing DpGFogC  (472/500)

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:33 am

All right... As helpful and brilliant as Bakugan Interspace is, we're not really getting anywhere the way we've been brawling lately...

The whole point of these sessions isn't just to practice, obviously... More importantly, it's a quick and effective way to gain more BP for necessary stuff we'll need against the Vexos when the day comes we show ourselves to them again

What we've been doing is putting ourselves at a bad disadvantage by using the larger Life Gauge method... we're practically testing it out I guess... well, it works great and all... but only for big decisive battles for fun, not the productive ones we need...

So, Dan came up with this idea instead... and we should have seen it all along Rolling Eyes Instead of using Life Gauges greater than 500 points, let's use ones less than even 100! Let's make them as low as possible so we can end brawls as quickly as possible, and basically get rich quick! Time's not on our side and it's just what we need to really get things moving for the Resistance again

Instead of Life Gauges of 1000 or 2000 let's just use 250 at the most... And at the least 10. That way, even if you win by the smallest difference, you still win the game! I'm sure that if we do this, we can probably gain 3000 BP a day! And up to, like, 9000 BP daily if we turn it into a 4-way! It's an advantage we have in our training that the Vexos don't. They need to brawl with standard 500 point Life Gauges, no exceptions. But with this virtual brawling, we can change it to lower the gauge and win or lose brawls quicker! Seriously, it was so obvious and we didn't even realize it... We've been ignoring a powerful advantage over the Vexos that can really help us out like you wouldn't believe! So let's start using it, and see the results it'll bring us
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Briefing Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Briefing Pbucket8/500Briefing DpGFogC  (8/500)

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:53 am

Ace wrote:
All right... As helpful and brilliant as Bakugan Interspace is, we're not really getting anywhere the way we've been brawling lately...

The whole point of these sessions isn't just to practice, obviously... More importantly, it's a quick and effective way to gain more BP for necessary stuff we'll need against the Vexos when the day comes we show ourselves to them again

What we've been doing is putting ourselves at a bad disadvantage by using the larger Life Gauge method... we're practically testing it out I guess... well, it works great and all... but only for big decisive battles for fun, not the productive ones we need...

So, Dan came up with this idea instead... and we should have seen it all along Rolling Eyes Instead of using Life Gauges greater than 500 points, let's use ones less than even 100! Let's make them as low as possible so we can end brawls as quickly as possible, and basically get rich quick! Time's not on our side and it's just what we need to really get things moving for the Resistance again

Instead of Life Gauges of 1000 or 2000 let's just use 250 at the most... And at the least 10. That way, even if you win by the smallest difference, you still win the game! I'm sure that if we do this, we can probably gain 3000 BP a day! And up to, like, 9000 BP daily if we turn it into a 4-way! It's an advantage we have in our training that the Vexos don't. They need to brawl with standard 500 point Life Gauges, no exceptions. But with this virtual brawling, we can change it to lower the gauge and win or lose brawls quicker! Seriously, it was so obvious and we didn't even realize it... We've been ignoring a powerful advantage over the Vexos that can really help us out like you wouldn't believe! So let's start using it, and see the results it'll bring us

ya that sounds like it'll work and thx for giving me credit man Cool lol kass better be ok tho........
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Briefing Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Briefing Pbucket500/500Briefing DpGFogC  (500/500)

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:06 am

Ace wrote:

That's sound judgment, Ace; Dan. Smile If he'll agree, I'll call off my match with Baron as well. That way, we'll all only use Life Gauges lower than the conventional 500-point total. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:44 am

Marucho wrote:
Ace wrote:

sweet Cool but why'd u call me then dude cuz i'm NOT gonna call baron sorry..........

That's sound judgment, Ace; Dan. Smile If he'll agree, I'll call off my match with Baron as well. That way, we'll all only use Life Gauges lower than the conventional 500-point total. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:49 am

That's perfectly fine, Dan. Smile In the meantime however, would you like to hold a 100 Life Gauge brawl together? Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Briefing Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Briefing Pbucket0/500Briefing DpGFogC  (0/500)

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:54 am

No way, Marucho! You don't get to challenge him, Because I'm challenging you. I have to step up my game here! I'm the only active Normal Member Here! And I'm here for a reason, might I add. I gotta prove to you guys I'm nothing you can just blow over! Mad
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:57 am

Kasey wrote:
No way, Marucho! You don't get to challenge him, Because I'm challenging you. I have to step up my game here! I'm the only active Normal Member Here! And I'm here for a reason, might I add. I gotta prove to you guys I'm nothing you can just blow over! Mad

uhh..... i'd say 3 way but we all remember what happened after that -.- ur call marucho it was ur challenge
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:25 am

Kasey wrote:

I understand where you're coming from, Kasey. You see, you've been placed in a rather unsettling situation, since I never could have imagined that so many recruits holding Attribute Energies would either lose possession of them or be unable to join us here. I daresay Fabia's been about as active as Shun, which makes me suspect she might not be aware that she's on Earth with us at all.

I'm sorry that things have been weird for you, but I'm sure we can work out an agreement. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Briefing Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Briefing Pbucket472/500Briefing DpGFogC  (472/500)

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:37 am

Marucho wrote:
Kasey wrote:

I understand where you're coming from, Kasey. You see, you've been placed in a rather unsettling situation, since I never could have imagined that so many recruits holding Attribute Energies would either lose possession of them or be unable to join us here. I daresay Fabia's been about as active as Shun, which makes me suspect she might not be aware that she's on Earth with us at all.

I'm sorry that things have been weird for you, but I'm sure we can work out an agreement. Smile

Fine, but I want a crack at Dan myself when you're done. Kasey, I guess you're with me
Back to top Go down
Baron
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Baron

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Briefing Left_bar_bleue500/1000000Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Briefing Pbucket400/500Briefing DpGFogC  (400/500)

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm

next i shall battle master shun - the silent one *____* PUT UP YOUR DUKES WIND MASTER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shun
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shun

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Briefing Left_bar_bleue825/1000000Briefing Empty_bar_bleue  (825/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:12 am

Baron wrote:
next i shall battle master shun - the silent one *____* PUT UP YOUR DUKES WIND MASTER!!!!!!

I accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing   Briefing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Briefing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: EARTH :: MARUCHO'S HOUSE :: BAKUGAN INTERSPACE-
Jump to: