Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Level-Up Legend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Level-Up Legend Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Level-Up Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Level-Up Legend Pbucket0/500Level-Up Legend DpGFogC  (0/500)

Level-Up Legend Empty
PostSubject: Level-Up Legend   Level-Up Legend Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:41 pm

If you wish to increase your Brawler Level, follow this key.

Level 1: 0 wins
Level 2: 3 wins
Level 3: 6 wins
Level 4: 9 wins
Level 5: 15 wins
Level 6: 20 wins
Level 7: 30 wins
Level 8: 40 wins
Level 9: 50 wins
Level 10: 60 wins

Wins are attained by successfully draining your opponent's Life Gauge to 0. The more Life Gauges you drain, the more wins are earned. Once you've reached a new level, you must reset your win counter, and obtain exactly as many wins as the corresponding level requires. It does not add on from previous victories.

If you have any questions, speak now.
Back to top Go down
Skyress
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Skyress

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Level-Up Legend Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Level-Up Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Level-Up Legend Pbucket500/500Level-Up Legend DpGFogC  (500/500)

Level-Up Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level-Up Legend   Level-Up Legend Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:47 am

Prince Hydron wrote:

Wins are attained by successfully draining your opponent's Life Gauge to 0. The more Life Gauges you drain, the more wins are earned. Once you've reached a new level, you must reset your win counter, and obtain exactly as many wins as the corresponding level requires. It does not add on from previous victories.

i know this doesnt have to do with the topic but i just needed to know prince hydron are you joe from the Bakugan Hyperspace Old Vestroia?
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Level-Up Legend Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Level-Up Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Level-Up Legend Pbucket0/500Level-Up Legend DpGFogC  (0/500)

Level-Up Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level-Up Legend   Level-Up Legend Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Shun wrote:
Prince Hydron wrote:

i know this doesnt have to do with the topic but i just needed to know prince hydron are you joe from the Bakugan Hyperspace Old Vestroia?

I have no knowledge of this "Joe" you're referring to. How about a question that pertains to the actual subject of the topic? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skyress
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Skyress

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Level-Up Legend Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Level-Up Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Level-Up Legend Pbucket500/500Level-Up Legend DpGFogC  (500/500)

Level-Up Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level-Up Legend   Level-Up Legend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Prince Hydron wrote:
Shun wrote:
Prince Hydron wrote:

I have no knowledge of this "Joe" you're referring to. How about a question that pertains to the actual subject of the topic? Rolling Eyes

can you get wins from just winning on the other team only or on your team and the other team?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Level-Up Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level-Up Legend   Level-Up Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level-Up Legend
Page 1 of 1