Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.  Empty
PostSubject: Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.    Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:04 am

As the topic says, Keith and Gus are not liars, and you should have trusted them from the beginning.

I went on a little Spy Mission, last night. Kana also tagged along.

Here's something you'll all find interesting...

Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.  Angeln10

There's you have it, NeptunesAngel is exactly who Gus and Keith said she was, Mylene. Dan, you owe them an apology.

However, I think we give Mylene exactly what she wants. That is, let her into Marucho's house. We could easily re-design the forum so that she gets all the wrong info... Or, we can Lock her into a basement, or a cell of some sort? Either way, we should act fast. The Vexos are getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.  Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.  Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.  Pbucket500/500Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.  DpGFogC  (500/500)

Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.    Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Very interesting, indeed. However, while I agree that we should be quicker to finish up, we shouldn't invite the enemy into our base. For all we know, Mylene's so devious she could be carrying a weapon with her to sabotage Bakugan Interspace from the inside! We should keep her at bay while we proceed to develop our brawler profiles as planned. What you're suggesting is far too dangerous, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down

Gus isn't a Liar, and neither is Keith.
Page 1 of 1