Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System   Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Due to the numerous attempts at violating rule #8 of the Conditional Brawling guidelines found here: https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1717-conditional-rules-in-all-rp-brawls

King Zenoheld wrote:
8. If a player has begun a battle, he/she is not able to use any purchases or upgrades obtained during that battle. Meaning, if you purchase a new card and use it in a battle that had begun before you obtained the card, it violates this rule, and you will receive a warning.

You children can't further develop your Bakugan and cards when you're expected to participate in the final brawl, leaving everyone else to fight your battles for you while you wait and progress. Therefore, King Zenoheld and I have been left with no choice other than to shut down the B.P.U. System, giving you no reason at all to procrastinate any longer.

Don't bother sending any Private Messages to the B.P.U. System from here on, because it won't receive them. This termination is temporary but will remain until further notice, as per the order of King Zenoheld himself.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System   Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:52 pm

It's been reactivated for twenty-four hours. By the time of 7:50 AM tomorrow MST, it will be locked, once again.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System   Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:17 am

You've exceeded the expiration point and have more than overstayed your welcome, the B.P.U. System has been deactivated immediately. I've given more than my end of the bargain, now show me some progress, Resistance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System   Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Termination of the B.P.U. System
Page 1 of 1