Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marucho's House #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marucho's House #1 Empty
PostSubject: Marucho's House #1   Marucho's House #1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:59 am

Marcucho, I need these cards!

Ancient Glow: Transfers 200 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level total to your Nemus' total.

PRICE: 1300 BP

Canyon Snail: This Sub-Terra Ability allows your Tripod Epsilon Bakugan Trap to decrease each of your opponent's Bakugan's power levels by 200 points.

PRICE: 975 BP

Sub-Terra Smasher: Allows your Sub-Terra attributed Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 650 BP

TOTRAL PRICE: 2925 BP
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Marucho's House #1 Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Marucho's House #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Marucho's House #1 Pbucket500/500Marucho's House #1 DpGFogC  (500/500)

Marucho's House #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marucho's House #1   Marucho's House #1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:17 pm

I noticed that you purchased Ancient Glow in another unlocked transaction. Smile I'll just delete that topic because sending in both could create a paradox and yield unpredictable results.

Thank you for your purchase. Smile You're all set! Let me know if there's anything else you need.
Back to top Go down

Marucho's House #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marucho's House #1   Marucho's House #1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Marucho wrote:
I noticed that you purchased Ancient Glow in another unlocked transaction. Smile I'll just delete that topic because sending in both could create a paradox and yield unpredictable results.

Thank you for your purchase. Smile You're all set! Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Oh... I completely forgot about that one.. Thanks, Marucho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marucho's House #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marucho's House #1   Marucho's House #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marucho's House #1
Page 1 of 1