Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed

Go down 
+4
Josh
Dan
Jake
Guest20
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Pbucket0/500Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed DpGFogC  (0/500)

Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Empty
PostSubject: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:40 am

Since none of you have bolstered enough courage to challenge my rule, I am issuing a tournament for any and all members currently under the possession of a completed and approved Brawling Profile. This tournament will decide whom, second only to myself, is the most pre-eminent brawler within my reign. When this brawler has been decided, he or she will be endowed with a very special honor.
Unlike the previous tyrant's tournaments, mine is accelerated. Why, you ask? Continue reading to discover why it's in your best interest to race toward the allure of self-assured victory all the quicker.
Here is the list of rules that are going to be applied and heavily enforced in this tournament:

• A maximum of 10 entry spots are open for my illustrious competition. Be wise in choosing your strongest 10 brawlers.
  • Each round of the tournament; preliminary, semi-finals and finals, can last an absolute maximum of 5 days until the default victor is determined.
  • Brawlers lose by default when they have the lower Life Gauge, upon the 5 day limit reaching its end. If the Life Gauges are even, then the failure is the one with the lower Power Level total at midnight of the fifth day. If both Life Gauge and Power Level are equal, then the loser is the one with the fewer remaining Ability Cards at midnight of the fifth day. If all three factors are equal, then a very special, and deadly tie-breaker will ensue to eliminate the weaker brawler.
  • Will consist of a preliminary round, semi-finals, and finals.
    The preliminary round will be comprised of two 3-way brawls and 1 battle royale.
    The semi-final round will consist of one 3-way brawl.
    The final round will culminate from the conclusion of one 1-on-1 brawl.
  • These cards are forbidden from use in my tournament:
    - 019. Freeze Jail
    - 024. Mirror Window
    - 097. Burst Core
    - 099. Shock Down
    - 111. Mirror Ghost
    - 112. Maniac Des Magical
    - 124. Sub-Terra Reaction
    - 185. Deborah Anthemusa
    - 260. Odin Shield
    - FA019. Aero Aegis
  • All are welcome so long as they can claim a spot. And first come, first serve.
  • Winner goes on to face myself in the finals.
  • Tournament will begin on Wednesday, October 19th, 2011.

Now, to elucidate my reason for holding this tournament. First of all, since none of you have even challenged me for my right to rule, I am going to force my citizens to recognize me as the most supreme, or die in cunctation. If this tournament does not reach the finals by Halloween night (October 31st, 2011), everyone on the site, with the exception of myself, will face a fiery demise, and any further continuation of the Hyperspace sites will perish with your weakness.
Prepare yourselves to vie against your beloved peers for paramount stature or die in failure to live up to my standards, Resistance.

Combatants:

01. Jake
02. Dan
03. Kasey
04. DollxFayce
05. Jaden
06. FlameArcher
07. Kana
08. Fabia
09. Valkyrie
10. Miko Nittori

Last edited by Lord Spectra on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Jake

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Pbucket500/500Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:54 am

Your reign of tyranny was quite unexpected I'll admit, but I still do not fear you Spectra! I will sign up for this tournament.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Pbucket8/500Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:07 am

PLZ SPECTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ WE'RE ALL BEGGING U TO JUST PUT A MUTE BUTTON ON FOR UR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT____________________TT

oh ya........... and sign me up cuz ur going WAY down for what u did to the bakugan's home u MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad princey and lync r actually SO MUCH BETTER THAN U cuz they didn't LIE about giving up their evil ways LIKE U DID Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Josh
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Pbucket500/500Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 am

I'm signing up. Might as well.

Back to top Go down
DollxFayce
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER
DollxFayce

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Left_bar_bleue8750/1000000Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (8750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:18 am

This idea seems nice actually Smile I'll join Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:57 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:45 pm

.....I'm in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Pbucket401/500Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:51 am

I'm in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Pbucket417/500Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:56 am

I wish to enter, Lord Spectra.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Miko Nittori
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Miko Nittori

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:01 am

I'll like to enter.
Back to top Go down
Jake
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Jake

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:31 am

I believe thats 10......do we start soon Lord Spectra?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed   Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doomsday Tournament Registration: Closed
Page 1 of 1