Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Nostalgias Sake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Jake

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
For Nostalgias Sake Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000For Nostalgias Sake Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
For Nostalgias Sake Pbucket500/500For Nostalgias Sake DpGFogC  (500/500)

For Nostalgias Sake Empty
PostSubject: For Nostalgias Sake   For Nostalgias Sake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 4:21 am

Ya know I come back here every now and then for nostalgia purposes, and I’m not sure if anyone else does, but if so, I hope all of you are somewhere great achieving awesome things in life. It’s crazy that this was such a part in a lot of our lives from like 09-13. Absolutely insane man, life is just a wild ride like that I suppose. Anyway if any of you ever look back here, be it as a guest or you miraculously remember your password like I did, let’s try and recreate those friendships we had years ago.

Anyone who sees this message, feel free to follow me on Twitter or Instagram both being @NotJakeMoore just be sure to send me a DM while you’re at it so I can know who you are from these days.

-Jake
Back to top Go down
Vanitas
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
For Nostalgias Sake Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000For Nostalgias Sake Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
For Nostalgias Sake Pbucket500/500For Nostalgias Sake DpGFogC  (500/500)

For Nostalgias Sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Nostalgias Sake   For Nostalgias Sake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 9:52 am

Sure, why not? I believe if I send you a PM, then you'll receive an email.
Back to top Go down

For Nostalgias Sake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: GENERAL INFO :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: