Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Max Ride not making anymore stories?

Go down 
+3
Guest12
Guest5
Neo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Pbucket417/500Max Ride not making anymore stories? DpGFogC  (417/500)

Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty
PostSubject: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:19 am

The title says it all folks.I am sick and tired of making stories that get bad rep and nobody cares about.So I will no longer be making anymore stories. I am canceling my two stories

The Flock:Max's Story

and

CLAW:The Last Stand

For those of you who did like these series.I am sorry.One day I MIGHT start again but I dout it.

-Max

P.S

TO:Shadow-Mustang

Just to let you know. I am really crying right now. Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Pbucket0/500Max Ride not making anymore stories? DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:30 am

Max Ride wrote:
The title says it all folks.I am sick and tired of making stories that get bad rep and nobody cares about.So I will no longer be making anymore stories. I am canceling my two stories

and

For those of you who did like these series.I am sorry.One day I MIGHT start again but I dout it.

-Max

P.S

HOW LOW!!

Just cus I say that Spectra will never give you permission for this(WHICH IS TRUE) you get all 'PETITION!! POST!! TO SHADOW MUSTANG!!' against it? FINE!

All I should say is that SPECTRA WOULD NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE HIS NAME!!
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Pbucket0/500Max Ride not making anymore stories? DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:36 am

Also,YOU NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT UNTIL I MENTIONED I WAS SHADOW-MUSTANG!!
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:43 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Max Ride wrote:

and

-Max

P.S

HOW LOW!!

Just cus I say that Spectra will never give you permission for this(WHICH IS TRUE) you get all 'PETITION!! POST!! TO SHADOW MUSTANG!!' against it? FINE!

All I should say is that SPECTRA WOULD NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE HIS NAME!!

FIRST OF ALL, SHADOW MUSTANG, SPECTRA in her story refers to ME!!!!! The story continues from the one on Hyperspace. I was Spectra there, you MORON!!!! THINK PLEASE BEFORE YOU GO AROUND INSULTING EVERYBODY!!!!! I have had enough of your attitude, please just THINK. I know you have a brain, so USE IT!

Now, APOLOGIZE!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!! MAYBE just MAYBE she will start again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:53 am

She said 'everybody' did it,so yeah... I will wait for everybody...

Lets see...

1)Apologise,and let it end DD he is the tough guy...

2)Jump,like the frog, into action and say 'Make me.'

Hmmmm.... Both are good... I choose..... No wait..... No,cancel out that wait... No cancel the cancel... No,maybe... No,that won't be nice... Maybe it will... What if it doesn't...I choose... Wait,that WILL be nice...They don't deserve it...So that means... Thats what they expect,so... Wait... Maybe they won't expect it..... Thats what they expect to expect...Hmm.... Hmmmmmm...... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I choose:

Max Ride not making anymore stories? D

And for the unlucky ones who won't see it, It says:

"MAKE ME!"

Last edited by Shadow-Mustang on Mon May 24, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more suspense.)
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:06 am

"P.S

Did you read the P.S., it was directed towards YOU in majority.

Alpha.... do you look at what you say sometimes and look at it from our point of view? You may know what you mean, but we don't always do. You have to understand that. Just say I'm sorry and get on with it. I have apologized to SOO many people. I'm not trying to be the tough guy, I am trying to get a lesson through your thick skull, and get everyone to get along. So please just apologize and try to watch what you say from now on... I am a person who tries to spread the wisdom around, not try to be in your face and abusive. I am not nicknamed "Wise Wolf" by my Native American parts of my family for nothing. So please just apologize. The first step for repentance is forgiveness. You need Max's forgiveness to repent. So try to get it. Please....
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:20 am

DarkusDragon wrote:
"P.S

Did you read the P.S., it was directed towards YOU in majority.

Alpha.... do you look at what you say sometimes and look at it from our point of view? You may know what you mean, but we don't always do. You have to understand that. Just say I'm sorry and get on with it. I have apologized to SOO many people. I'm not trying to be the tough guy, I am trying to get a lesson through your thick skull, and get everyone to get along. So please just apologize and try to watch what you say from now on... I am a person who tries to spread the wisdom around, not try to be in your face and abusive. I am not nicknamed "Wise Wolf" by my Native American parts of my family for nothing. So please just apologize. The first step for repentance is forgiveness. You need Max's forgiveness to repent. So try to get it. Please....

Anyways, I see no reason why I should apologize since before this fight was going on,Neo was on a rampage of asking me friendly questions, with me refraining from saying 'WHY THE HECK ARE THERE SO MANY QUESTIONS??!?!?!?' and once I mentioned I was Shadow-Mustang,she got in a fit. So yeah,I ain't apologizing for being who I am. Deal with it,move on,topic closed.

PS:Don't get me wrong,I have NOT ONE BIT of shame in apologizing to someone,just that I know WHEN to apologize.

For those of you who need things to be 'clear'...

For the unfortunate,who might not see Flame Communication:

TOPIC CLOSED!!
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:56 am

how about everyone stops arguing ok that would be nice i'm srry but yeah you 2 re going to get eachother banned somehow if you keep arguing settle this in a brawl or something if you can.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:29 am

Shadow, I am disappointed that you cannot see your own arrogance. It seems you don't have the wisdom to apologize even if you think you aren't the one who needs to. For the sake of everyone's feelings just apologize. If you have no shame in apologizing then you shouldn't have a problem doing it. If you refuse to then fine. I am not angry, just disappointed in you Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Pbucket8/500Max Ride not making anymore stories? DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:10 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
She said 'everybody' did it,so yeah... I will wait for everybody...

Lets see...

1)Apologise,and let it end DD he is the tough guy...

2)Jump,like the frog, into action and say 'Make me.'

Hmmmm.... Both are good... I choose..... No wait..... No,cancel out that wait... No cancel the cancel... No,maybe... No,that won't be nice... Maybe it will... What if it doesn't...I choose... Wait,that WILL be nice...They don't deserve it...So that means... Thats what they expect,so... Wait... Maybe they won't expect it..... Thats what they expect to expect...Hmm.... Hmmmmmm...... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I choose:

And for the unlucky ones who won't see it, It says:

"MAKE ME!"

OMG!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad DUDE I KNOW SHE'S VEXOS BUT REMEMBER THAT SHE'S NEO!!!!!!!!!!! SHE ONLY CHOSE VEXOS CUZ IT'S RUMORED THAT SCH IS DD BUT U GOTTA BE NICER MAN!!!!!!! SHE SO HAS FANS FOR HER STORIES I'M LIKE #1!!!!! WHY DON'T U LIKE THEM AGAIN??????????????
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:26 am

-_- Dan I AM SCH...... It's no rumor....
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:34 pm

I say..... Everyone's painting ME the villain here... I should mention,however...

I have a question for each one of the people who have posted in this topic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DD, Do you HONESTLY think that what Max is doing is right? Just cus someone said 'I don't like something' she creates SUCH a big fuss?? In this world, there WILL be people who will have other views of things. Goal is to: DEAL WITH IT, OR GO FOR THERAPY!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan, I know she's Neo. But she didn't know I was Alpha. Explains a lot,but back to the point. Suppose I were to go and create such a big fuss because you disliked something small of mine, how would that make YOU feel? Since your Dan, I should reply for you:

1) You would think I am pathetic.

Am I feeling that about Neo: YES!

2)Whoever defended Me,in this case,and painted you like the villain, you would get Pretty mad at them.

Am I feeling that about DD: YES!

3) You would quickly apologize, just to end the matter. And end things with the world never seeing your point of view,and blaming it on you.

Will I do that: HECK NO!
---------------------------
Grilda: I know you just want this fight to stop,since you don't do well in atmosphere's of a fighting or scary nature, but take a moment to think, "WHO IS THE ONE WHO IS PROLONGING THE FIGHT?!?!?" Your options are:

1)The spolit girl who thinks EVERYONE in the world will like her things,and gets bugged over someone saying "Its not good." and goes and creates a HUGE fight which probably might get both, the girl,and the guy who criticized her,banned.

OR

2)The guy who is one of those people in the world who dislikes something.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now a question to the viewers:

Do you like EVERYTHING? Yes,thats right,EVERY SINGLE THING IN THIS WORLD? Of course not! Some mention their dislikes in RP profiles, and some keep it to themselves. But,what if suddenly your in a 'court' for disliking something? Thats right, "WHAT THE ....?!?!?!?!" . The lawyers are against you, gnawing at you for everything your worth, and suddenly, they tell you to say 'sorry'. Most of you would die under pressure,and just say it and get it over with, ending it, WRONGLY accepting your at fault. Well,I would not do that. I won't apologize because some pathetic girl is too engrossed in her own world where EVERYONE likes her,no matter WHAT she does,or writes.

Now,a word to Dan.

Me not liking it is my own business, more of a natural choice or feeling towards it.. If you want more specific reasons:

It reminds me of Twilight. It reminds me of going to the theater, wasting time to see it,and having those six or seven people barge in through the doors,during the filming,and yell into a blowhorn, YOU PEOPLE ARE WASTING YOUR TIME" all at once,then run out,never to be seen again,since they probably got banned.

Last edited by Shadow-Mustang on Mon May 24, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue1250/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Pbucket500/500Max Ride not making anymore stories? DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:06 pm

shadows right u know...
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Sadly, Shadow is not right. Apologizing on some small site over a stupid little fight is WAY different than being IN COURT. If there was to be a lawsuit over this little fight I wouldn't expect you to take a prison term. Rolling Eyes As usual you are blowing things out of proportion when defending yourself.

Some people don't take criticism well, so my reply to YOU Shadow is, if you don't have anything nice to say JUST DON'T SAY IT. There are quite a few things about YOU Shadow that I don't like. Do I say it and try to hurt your feelings? Of course not.

Also, in defense of Dan here, Dan didn't know I was SCH. Did I freak out at him. NO! I went and tried to prove who I was to him. I succeeded, so the way you handled things were a little off the path here.

As for your stubborn a** nature and not simply apologizing over some thing SO PETTY. I don't get your mind Shadow. It's one that has no freaking clue of how other people feel. We understand you might not like something. Just go easy on it. You don't have to pound this into the ground just because you are so damn stubborn. You act as if everything needs YOUR SEAL OF APPROVAL. Why not be a fan of her stories or just don't read them. You should just realize, that for the better of things, just apologize.

Do you want ME to apologize first. Okay then, here I go. Shadow, I am sorry if I am pushing you into doing something you don't want to do. Really, it is just to make YOU see the other person's opinion and THEIR mind. I am pretty sure that since you want YOUR mind heard, it's only fair that you listen to THEIRS as well. Fair is fair, Shadow.

You say you like to be a lawyer and can talk like one. Well, show that you are a fan of justice and allow BOTH sides to be heard and let people choose from there.

In summary, I am not saying Shadow is wrong in defending his opinion, but you COULD HAVE kept it to yourself. I keep my opinion about things to myself so not to hurt feelings. If people ASK for my opinion, I give it honestly. They ASK for an opinion, so I give it. When it's not MY PLACE to say something hurtful, I don't. I think Shadow just needs to to realize when it is his place to say something. For now, he doesn't know.....

I am still disappointed in you for all this.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:02 pm

DarkusDragon wrote:
Sadly, Shadow is not right. Apologizing on some small site over a stupid little fight is WAY different than being IN COURT. If there was to be a lawsuit over this little fight I wouldn't expect you to take a prison term. Rolling Eyes As usual you are blowing things out of proportion when defending yourself.

Some people don't take criticism well, so my reply to YOU Shadow is, if you don't have anything nice to say JUST DON'T SAY IT. There are quite a few things about YOU Shadow that I don't like. Do I say it and try to hurt your feelings? Of course not.

Also, in defense of Dan here, Dan didn't know I was SCH. Did I freak out at him. NO! I went and tried to prove who I was to him. I succeeded, so the way you handled things were a little off the path here.

As for your stubborn a** nature and not simply apologizing over some thing SO PETTY. I don't get your mind Shadow. It's one that has no freaking clue of how other people feel. We understand you might not like something. Just go easy on it. You don't have to pound this into the ground just because you are so damn stubborn. You act as if everything needs YOUR SEAL OF APPROVAL. Why not be a fan of her stories or just don't read them. You should just realize, that for the better of things, just apologize.

Do you want ME to apologize first. Okay then, here I go. Shadow, I am sorry if I am pushing you into doing something you don't want to do. Really, it is just to make YOU see the other person's opinion and THEIR mind. I am pretty sure that since you want YOUR mind heard, it's only fair that you listen to THEIRS as well. Fair is fair, Shadow.

You say you like to be a lawyer and can talk like one. Well, show that you are a fan of justice and allow BOTH sides to be heard and let people choose from there.

In summary, I am not saying Shadow is wrong in defending his opinion, but you COULD HAVE kept it to yourself. I keep my opinion about things to myself so not to hurt feelings. If people ASK for my opinion, I give it honestly. They ASK for an opinion, so I give it. When it's not MY PLACE to say something hurtful, I don't. I think Shadow just needs to to realize when it is his place to say something. For now, he doesn't know.....

I am still disappointed in you for all this.

Okay,Let me tackle this paragraph by paragraph.

1) I never said this was a court,I was giving an exagerated example. A lawsuit and prison for this would mean JUST one thing:

Court is OFFICIALLY running out of things to do.

Also,you just called this site small. Not what a WebMaster wants to hear....

2) If you didn't like something of mine, I would be mad more of the fact you didn't bring it to my notice first. I wouldn't get too mad about it, and even if I DID get mad(In the case you were using it as a chance to insult) I definitely wouldn't go through all of THIS.

3) In defense? What do you mean defense? Back to the point, You just insulted Neo with that. Razz SHE got all 'crazy' when she heard Mustang was Alpha,or maybe the other way around,or maybe NOT the other way around.

4) If its something so petty,why need an apology again? Okay,I get what your saying, but A Whole FORUM,I can avoid it without breaking a sweat. But the Chat Box, I don't think so... I tried taking it up with Neo,and what do I read?

"What has My race ever done to yours? We avains don't interfere with humans."

Or something like that. Take my word,when I say: I WAS AT A LOSS OF WORDS!

5) I apologise to YOU,DD and ONLY you. Razz. Like you said,its something SO PETTY,so I figured Neo won't get so Worried about something SO petty.

6) Okay,I admit to wanting to be a lawyer,but not to being one. I never said you shouldn't get your fair chance to speak,though.

7) Was it directed towards everyone(Audience),or just me?

8) Right back at you,dude!

PS: From now on,its not a MUST that its just eight paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Fine. Time to put a stop to this. I am sorry Neo....

.- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- / -. --- .-- / -. .-.-.- . .-.-.- -.. .-.-.- ..--.. ? ..--.. ..--.. ? ..--.. ? / .. / .- .--. --- .-.. --- --. .. --.. . -.. ? ? / .--- ..- ... - / ... --- / .-- . / .- .-. . / -.-. .-.. . .- .-. --..-- -.-- --- ..- / --- .-- . / -- . / -... .. --. / - .. -- . ? ?

Last edited by Shadow-Mustang on Mon May 24, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to include something.)
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:

.- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- / -. --- .-- / -. .-.-.- . .-.-.- -.. .-.-.- ..--.. ? ..--.. ..--.. ? ..--.. ? / .. / .- .--. --- .-.. --- --. .. --.. . -.. ? ? / .--- ..- ... - / ... --- / .-- . / .- .-. . / -.-. .-.. . .- .-. --..-- -.-- --- ..- / --- .-- . / -- . / -... .. --. / - .. -- . ? ?

Thank you, Shadow. That was all I bet almost everyone in this conversation asked for.

Despite what that "Morse Code" says, You at least said "I am sorry". For that, I commend you.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:17 pm

DarkusDragon wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

Thank you, Shadow. That was all I bet almost everyone in this conversation asked for.

Despite what that "Morse Code" says, You at least said "I am sorry". For that, I commend you.

It was good fun matching wits with you,DD, I hope not a lot of hard feelings.

PS: Just for my information,do you you know Dot-Dot-Dash?
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
DarkusDragon wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

No, no hurt feelings, as long as the Dot-Dot-Dash isn't offending anyone XD. I just hope you carry this with you now.

If you want me to decode it myself, send the code to me by PM. I would love a little decoding. I haven't done some in a while.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:30 pm

DarkusDragon wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
DarkusDragon wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

No, no hurt feelings, as long as the Dot-Dot-Dash isn't offending anyone XD. I just hope you carry this with you now.

If you want me to decode it myself, send the code to me by PM. I would love a little decoding. I haven't done some in a while.

Nope. I will openly state what it says,right here,if you want... Its a note for a guy,who asked something of me,and comes on this site to read the Fan Fictions... Yes,I know I will regret saying this,but he liked Fang and I think I mentioned his name to you and Neo...
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:39 am

WHAT Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://animeworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:42 am

Naru wrote:
WHAT Shocked

?

Okay... I'm not even going to ask what you're thinking...
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max Ride not making anymore stories? Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Max Ride not making anymore stories? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 am

.........ok now im mad
Back to top Go down
http://animeworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 am

Naru wrote:
.........ok now im mad

Only you have the absence of brain to revive a topic like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Ride not making anymore stories?   Max Ride not making anymore stories? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Ride not making anymore stories?
Page 1 of 1