Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.

Go down 
+4
Guest11
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Guest3
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

Location : On a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know it.

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Pbucket0/500Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. DpGFogC  (0/500)

Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Empty
PostSubject: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:03 am

The name's Codename Altair, and I join the Vexos. No Ressistance scum is going to mess with my plans!
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Pbucket0/500Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:06 am

you need any help just ask me but yeah i'm on the resistance so i couln't help you that much lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:53 am

Codename Altair wrote:
The name's Codename Altair, and I join the Vexos. No Ressistance scum is going to mess with my plans!

Welcome to the Vexos Altair. Pleasure to meet you and by guessing I presume you are ventus.
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:46 am

Al Capone2 wrote:
Codename Altair wrote:

Welcome to the Vexos Altair. Pleasure to meet you and by guessing I presume you are ventus.

Yes, indeed, mortal. I am a virtual, matter-created human based on the Bakugan Altair, but I am very well alive, and I am not being controlled. I was created to serve the Vexos, and I intend completely on it. I hope to eventually achieve the Bakugan of my inspiration, Altair. If it weren't for that Bakugan, I wouldn't be here, so I intend on thanking Altair for inspiring my creators to create me, and I want to be a powerful Vexos brawler, one step at a time.
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:59 am

*cough*sounds like they are controlling you to me*cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Codename Altair wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
Codename Altair wrote:

Yes, indeed, mortal. I am a virtual, matter-created human based on the Bakugan Altair, but I am very well alive, and I am not being controlled. I was created to serve the Vexos, and I intend completely on it. I hope to eventually achieve the Bakugan of my inspiration, Altair. If it weren't for that Bakugan, I wouldn't be here, so I intend on thanking Altair for inspiring my creators to create me, and I want to be a powerful Vexos brawler, one step at a time.

1. Well just stay in order
2. Respect your higher up Ventus masters pretty much Lync level 5. Me level 2 (should be 3)
3. Destroy all resistance no matter the cost
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Ah, yes, respecting higher levels, understood. saved in the memory banks. Oh, and what's-your-face with the strange username that sounds like spamming, I heard that. In the core of my databanks is the advanced form of Altair, v2.0, who is me. I am in this virtual human form, so I can be a brawler. The only thing controlling me is A2, who is myself. I like to call A2 "Ventus Core". If there is already an object in matter by that name, I will revert back to calling the AI by it's name, A2. A2 is, basically, my brain. The Bakugan that makes things happen. If something happened to A2, well, I am A2, so if that Bakugan was removed, this human form would be "killed", so his human form cannot survive without me, A2.

PS: What happens if you do a Bakugan brawl in a normal post? I want to show the animation for brawling Altair, but I'm not sure if that would cause problems. Is it allowed? I don't remmember all the rules; I kind of skimmed through it.
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:34 pm

go into the spam forum and look for rolling bakugan then look for bakugan brawl at the bottom of the screen andyou know the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:23 pm

We'll show anything that happen happen to Altair in a simulation of 10 rolls.
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:23 pm

The member 'Al Capone2' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'ALTAIR' :
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. SphereStrikefinal-100 Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. MissAVI Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. MissAVI Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. MissAVI Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. AltairstandAVI Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. AltairstandAVI Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. AltairstandAVI Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. SphereStrikefinal-100 Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. AltairstandAVI Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. MissAVI
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Cool! If only I could make that my signature...
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm

yo whats the big talk for your going to be a vexos in-training like the rest of us
Back to top Go down
http://animeworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:14 am

Naru wrote:
yo whats the big talk for your going to be a vexos in-training like the rest of us

...What's up with you? You're the one who seems to be in a bad mood, either that or someone is ALWAYS in a bad mood...
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:14 am

The member 'Codename Altair' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'ALTAIR' :
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. SphereStrikefinal-100
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:48 am

kus you T*** ME OFF Mad
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Pbucket417/500Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Ignore her,Altair.She's alway's like that. Rolling Eyes Anyway.The name's Max.Well there are options.

1)Max
2)Maxy
3)Maximum

You pick.I'm an part Avain. 98% Human. The other two percent had a HUGE impact.Welcome to Vexos in training.Oh,and dont play nice. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Let's see.... Avians..... Vampires......Computer-Software people..........and a Bakugan-Hybrid whose DNA is derived from 'Naga'(Naru)..... Yup,sounds like the Vexos to me!

No offense.

And remember, anyone who wants to start a fight, keep in mind all I did was name the source of origin you yourself chose.

Last edited by Shadow-Mustang on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing Flaming Communication...)
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:39 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Let's see.... Avians..... Vampires......Computer-Software people..........and a Bakugan-Hybrid whose DNA is derived from 'Naga'(Naru)..... Yup,sounds like the Vexos to me!

No offense.

And remember, anyone who wants to start a fight, keep in mind all I did was name the source of origin you yourself chose.

Um, my DNA is derived from Altair, so wouldn't that make me a Bakugan-Hybrid?

Naru is a little too evil, even for a Vexos. What is his problem? If he gets in my way, he will regret it.
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 am

Naru wrote:
kus you T*** ME OFF Mad

...You're the annoying one. You are always blabbing on and on about how much you hate me, for some reason I am not sure of. You're just a JERK. Junior Educated Rich Kid. JK, you're worse than that. Much worse. Worse than Shadow Mustang (No offense, SM)
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:59 pm

Codename Altair wrote:
Naru wrote:
kus you T*** ME OFF Mad

...You're the annoying one. You are always blabbing on and on about how much you hate me, for some reason I am not sure of. You're just a JERK. Junior Educated Rich Kid. JK, you're worse than that. Much worse. Worse than Shadow Mustang (No offense, SM)

None taken!

PS: Naru is a female!
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Codename Altair wrote:
Naru wrote:
kus you T*** ME OFF Mad

None taken!

I never said she was a male, did I?
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:55 am

by the way i malredy hav a rival it is sea kyle aka ideot
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 am

Codename Altair wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Codename Altair wrote:
Naru wrote:
kus you T*** ME OFF Mad

None taken!

I never said she was a male, did I?

You said:

Um, my DNA is derived from Altair, so wouldn't that make me a Bakugan-Hybrid?

Naru is a little too evil, even for a Vexos. What is his problem? If he gets in my way, he will regret i

Anyways,moving on, Naru,you can have more than one rival. Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 am

o sut up Razz

Last edited by Naru on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 pm

somebodys getting a little stressy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.   Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ha! Just look at those puny Resistance.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: GENERAL INFO :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: