Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Attribians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

Location : On a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know it.

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Last Attribians Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Last Attribians Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Last Attribians Pbucket0/500The Last Attribians DpGFogC  (0/500)

The Last Attribians Empty
PostSubject: The Last Attribians   The Last Attribians Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 am

Many millenia ago, when the world of Vestroia was first created, there were no Bakugan that lived there. Only creatures that looked similar to humans. Then Vestroia split into 6 parts, similar to the event of the attributes, but way before then. The humanoid beings there began to look different, like the attributes, and they became known as Attribians. But two of them had not transformed correctly, and got white hair. One was a female, named Wavern. The other, male, was named Naga. Naga wanted to take over Vestroia, and doing so he transformed all Attribians there into creatures called Bakugan. But, right before then, an elite team of six Attribians devoted to stopping Naga were transported to the future to try to stop Naga again, and they were sent to the present in New Vestroia. But they were sent too far; Naga had already been stopped by the six brawlers known as Dan, Shun, Marucho, Runo, Julie, and Alice. But, another species in another galaxy was teaming up with Naga to try to take over the world for a third time. The last Attribians decided to stop Naga once and for all.

There are no Attribian sign-ups; I already have the six attribians chosen, but not all of the other species. That means I am only accepting the evil species and other side-characters that may help the Attribians from time to time. (Note: I have thought of the name for the species teaming up with Naga, but I'm not going to spoil it Wink). I am NOT accepting sign-ups for the other species. I will give the names of the Attribians:

Flynn Mill (Male Ventus Brawler)
Splatia Cen (Female Aquos Brawler)
Flint Sinja (Male Pyrus Brawler)
Terra Edgemont (Female Subterra Brawler)
Derik Niteshade (Male Darkus Brawler)
Lumin Trans (Female Haos Brawler)
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Last Attribians Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000The Last Attribians Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Last Attribians   The Last Attribians Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 am

i wanna be the darkus brawler

name: Remington (Remy for short)
Bakugan: cerberus (yes i'm keeping it even know it possesses me)
attribute: darkus
side: vestorian
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

Location : On a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know it.

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Last Attribians Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Last Attribians Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Last Attribians   The Last Attribians Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 am

Chapter 1

All six of the Attribians woke up at the same time. They were in some sort of clear orbs meant to contain them on some other planet in another universe. Confused as they were, they got more confused when the clear orbs started moving downward. They were brought down to a secret room. How strange, considering there were never any buildings on Vestroia that they remembered. Speaking of remembering, they didn't remember all that much, so they could be remembering wrong. After all, they were sent through many milennia of time, giving htem major headaches. One of the few thigns they remembered was their names. There was Pyrus Attribian Flint Sinja, who had a black shirt, a red jacket, and red hair with dark red eyes. Then there was Flynn Mill, a Ventus Attribian. He had a black shirt as well, but his jacket was green. He was big and bulky and had green hair. There were four others, but they should be explained at later times. For now, I should explain what happened next. Some strange people came with green clothes and green caps with a golden eagle badge on their chests. They explained of a secret alien species called Zestortions, from Planet Zestortia, created by a distortion in space. They were teaming up with Naga, and planned to take over Earthand vestroia once again. And they would do whatever it took to stop the Six Attribians. The strange men were in the Military, and they had received the Attribians in their time capsules to stop the Zestortions. The first one to be sent on a mission was Derik Niteshade, a Darkus Attribian. They were all given Bakugan to use. They were told what had happened to their species after they left, and they would use the Bakugan to stop the Vestortians. Derik was told that they had learned of the Vestortions coming to Earth as their first target, then they would take over Vestroia. Everyone learned of the leader of the Vestortions, Remington Stegbauer, a Darkus user. Derik, using Darkus as well, went with his new Darkus guardian known as Darkus Knightro, who looked like a black knight in shining armor. He went and found Remy at the top of a skyscraper, and challenged him to a brawl. They did not have Gauntlets; They were both armed with special jewels called Power Gems stuck to their arms. They just had to yell, "Power Gem Activate!" and time would freeze and they began to brawl. Derik started by throwing down Darkus Knightro at 900G. Remy threw down Darkus Cerebus at 900G as well. The battle started, and they were both ready to see which would prevail, the Attribians or Zestortions.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last Attribians   The Last Attribians Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 am

Name: Kaosu Phantom
Attribute: Pyrus
Bakugan: Pyrus Phoenix
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Last Attribians Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000The Last Attribians Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Last Attribians   The Last Attribians Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 pm

that remy sounds cool i hope he wins XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Attribians   The Last Attribians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Attribians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: FAN-FICTION STORIES-
Jump to: