Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Pbucket417/500I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. DpGFogC  (417/500)

I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Empty
PostSubject: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Okay. I'm DONE with this site! Evil or Very Mad Kinda. I just won't be on as much. Most you you are going "What did Altair" WELL LEMME TELL YA!!!! See. I like DeviantART. I like to look at the Art people made and what not. And EVERYBODY know's I'm a Spectra FanGirl! And since nobody here on this site (besides Akua and Peroko) has a DeviantART. I thought I would let my Fangirl side take over and make a crazy account name. (which I WILL NOT mention) Anyway. I was looking through some of my pics and found sombody had posted a funny pic of Ace. And I showed it to Altair.
And he quoted somthing from my signture. WHICH I WANTED NO ONE TO SEE ON HERE!IT WAS ABOUT SPECTRA AND I DONT WANT GUS OR SOMTHIN' TO TELL HIM BOUT THAT!Also he posted somthing that didn't even BELONG with that(but was still akward) onto the C-Box for EVERYBODY to see. He had no right posting that. Some of you are just going to go "oh, she's just over reacting" well ya know what it hurts. Cuz most of you are gonna figure what Altair posted and tease me about it. So if ANYONE dose so I am DONE with this site. I would only come on to post Flock or talk to those who would never tease me about that.

-MAX
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:52 pm

no offense, but are you seriously gonna flip a $*it over this ridiculous the kid made one mistake, you say that like you've never made mistakes Max. I do believe you are being rash and arrogant and not thinking this through. Altair made a mistake so has everyone on this site so quit flippin out over one teeny weeny thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Max wrote:
Okay. I'm DONE with this site! Evil or Very Mad Kinda. I just won't be on as much. Most you you are going "What did Altair" WELL LEMME TELL YA!!!! See. I like DeviantART. I like to look at the Art people made and what not. And EVERYBODY know's I'm a Spectra FanGirl! And since nobody here on this site (besides Akua and Peroko) has a DeviantART. I thought I would let my Fangirl side take over and make a crazy account name. (which I WILL NOT mention) Anyway. I was looking through some of my pics and found sombody had posted a funny pic of Ace. And I showed it to Altair.
And he quoted somthing from my signture. WHICH I WANTED NO ONE TO SEE ON HERE!IT WAS ABOUT SPECTRA AND I DONT WANT GUS OR SOMTHIN' TO TELL HIM BOUT THAT!Also he posted somthing that didn't even BELONG with that(but was still akward) onto the C-Box for EVERYBODY to see. He had no right posting that. Some of you are just going to go "oh, she's just over reacting" well ya know what it hurts. Cuz most of you are gonna figure what Altair posted and tease me about it. So if ANYONE dose so I am DONE with this site. I would only come on to post Flock or talk to those who would never tease me about that.

-MAX

max that's almost as bad as when DP helped gus figure out he was hydranoid2 (i'm not rsteg but i know him and he told me about this site and everything that happened to him) so yeah he's still on this site as a person that he said he'll murder me if i told anyone so if he doesn't give up for this kind of stuff neither will you.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Pbucket0/500I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:17 pm

People... Quit posting here, it will lead to another big bit of drama and fighting.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Pbucket401/500I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Poor Max Sad I know how ya feel sorta. Sorry this all had to happen to you Sad
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Pbucket0/500I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

grumpygrinch wrote:
Max wrote:

-MAX

max that's almost as bad as when DP helped gus figure out he was hydranoid2 (i'm not rsteg but i know him and he told me about this site and everything that happened to him) so yeah he's still on this site as a person that he said he'll murder me if i told anyone so if he doesn't give up for this kind of stuff neither will you.

Alright, Hydranoid2 POSTED that he was Rsteg, discovering THAT had nothing to do with me. Blame Dan on that. He wouldn't change Spectra's name back until Gus came on the C-box. So, Dan's stubbornness made Gus come and discover Hydranoid2 was Rsteg. NOT MY FAULT!

Anyway, Max.... I haven't heard anything about this DeviantART thing. Plus, I have seen your DeviantART stuff, it's not bad. Spectra hates when people talk against him, not those who follow the ground he walks on. If he hasn't gotten pissed at somethings Akua has said. He won't get mad at a little fan treatment from anyone. So, just breath, count to 10, and let it go. If someone does tease you they are the ones being childish, as much so they should still be in diapers and be sucking on a bottle. So, don't let what people say aggravate you. Look at how SO MANY people on this site hate me still because of the dumb little prank, I let the hateful things people have said go, even Al Capone's comments, well MI keeps saying the same thing to me but, I really don't care. So, something like a comment or something on DeviantART isn't a big deal. CA is a big baby anyway, you know that. He acts like a child, doesn't know his responsibilities on this site. He'll make another mistake and get deleted or something if he doesn't smarten up. So don't you want to be there for another mistake one of your enemies makes? I can be quite comical at times.
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

Location : On a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know it.

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 am

0______0

HOW THE HECK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?!?!?!???!??!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:11 am

Max wrote:
And since nobody here on this site (besides Akua and Peroko) has a DeviantART.
-MAX

I have a DeviantART. I barely ever use it though, and don't have much art on it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Pbucket417/500I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 am

Ya, but still. YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO POST THAT!!!!!!!! I didn't want anyone to see it yet you post it anyway. Thank's for ruining me, Altair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 am

Max wrote:
Ya, but still. YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO POST THAT!!!!!!!! I didn't want anyone to see it yet you post it anyway. Thank's for ruining me, Altair.

Well, I didn't even know that that was your DeviantART account!! I didn't even know it was someone from this forum! Am I the only one that didn't know that or something? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:24 am

Codename Altair wrote:
Max wrote:

Well, I didn't even know that that was your DeviantART account!! I didn't even know it was someone from this forum! Am I the only one that didn't know that or something? Question

You weren't the only one. If anything she's at fault for even saying that was her. She still could be free and all but because she actually said it was her, she gets mad at you. Secrecy is apparently not her strong . It's really not that big of a deal. She made it sound like she never acted like a fangirl of anyone in front of anyone. Akua acts fangirlish too and it's really a problem until she keeps muttering Spectra's name, but that's really it. Once again she is over reacting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.   I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am DONE with Hyperspace! Thank's to a boy named Codename Altair.
Page 1 of 1