Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho)

Go down 
+11
PERCIVAL
Guest13
Guest3
Neo
Guest15
Marucho
Lync
Fabia
Ace
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Guest16
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Pbucket472/500TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 DpGFogC  (472/500)

TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho)   TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 am

Lync wrote:
okay WTH!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

ahh screw it i knew this was impossible. Rolling Eyes but i've got one last nasty surprise for you resistance brawlers! Twisted Evil

check this! mechanical bakugan can't be captured in battle!!!!!! Twisted Evil Razz Razz looks like victory ain't so sweet now is it? it's all because of all the transactions in alpha city that professor clay was able to give the mechanical bakugan the upgrades they so obviously needed! so catch you later brawlers! altair's sticking with me! Razz and if you don't like it, complain to the professor because this was ALL HIS IDEA and you all made it possible for me!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

LIFE GAUGE: 0 pts
Life Gauge at 0G\'s

This is unbelievable. And in the end I was right! You're still nothing but a weasel! Now I get why Mira didn't want us buying things from Alpha City... Now what the heck are we gonna do? Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Pbucket0/500TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 DpGFogC  (0/500)

TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho)   TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:07 am

A fairly entertaining match, gentlemen. Although, I hadn't expected those two to fail me. Evil or Very Mad

Take your prize of 3,000 BP each, and leave as the Dimension Controller Tower falls into ruin due to their monumental brawling incompetence. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

TOURNAMENT FINALS: Ace and Marucho Vs. Lync and Volt (Winners: Ace and Marucho)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6