Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Empty
PostSubject: OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD   OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi everyone Smile Some of you MIGHT remember me from the old site, as Momo. XD Probably not though. I wasn't a very memorable brawler... ^^;

But yeah Smile I'm going to try my hand at brawling again... let's hope I've gotten better. XD
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Pbucket0/500OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD   OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Kana wrote:
Hi everyone Smile Some of you MIGHT remember me from the old site, as Momo. XD Probably not though. I wasn't a very memorable brawler... ^^;

But yeah Smile I'm going to try my hand at brawling again... let's hope I've gotten better. XD

This site doesn't define good brawlers. Its all luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD   OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Kana wrote:

It's not all luck, that's only half of it, you still need your brains for strategies too.

Hey Momo! *holds sledgehammer behind back* How is your leg? >=]
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Pbucket0/500OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD   OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 pm

RogueZ wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Kana wrote:

It's not all luck, that's only half of it, you still need your brains for strategies too.

Hey Momo! *holds sledgehammer behind back* How is your leg? >=]

The current level she is on, it IS all luck. What? Got a problem that I'm whining like a wimp because I don't like the brawling rules?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD   OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OHMYGOSHITSMOMO. lolWUT? XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: GENERAL INFO :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: