Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode #16: Show Me the Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Episode #16: Show Me the Power Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Episode #16: Show Me the Power Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Episode #16: Show Me the Power Pbucket0/500Episode #16: Show Me the Power DpGFogC  (0/500)

Episode #16: Show Me the Power Empty
PostSubject: Episode #16: Show Me the Power   Episode #16: Show Me the Power Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Feeling helpless as he waits for a chance to return to New Vestroia, Dan trains Baron to the breaking point. But Spectra and Gus have reached the limits of their patience too. Since Dan refuses to lend his power to Spectra's cause, the Vexos leader decides to take Drago from him by force. Dan agrees to Spectra's challenge and meets Spectra in a one-on-one duel at the local stadium. The pair are closely matched and with each set-back Dan gets more and more stoked, overcoming with every new power Spectra throws at him. But before Dan and Drago can move in for the final blow, Spectra reveals his deadly end game gambit, proving he's willing to sacrifice anything and anyone for final victory. Can Dan and Drago withstand the devastating onslaught of the forbidden card?

FULL:

Back to top Go down

Episode #16: Show Me the Power
Page 1 of 1