Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brawling on Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Brawling on Earth Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Brawling on Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Brawling on Earth Pbucket401/500Brawling on Earth DpGFogC  (401/500)

Brawling on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Brawling on Earth   Brawling on Earth Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 pm

After discovering that I can not intercept for my teamates while on Earth I decided that I will not brawl for the remainder of my time on Earth, as I am of no use with my profile as weak as a level 1 brawler Sad

(also, Im sooo sorry Dan about the interception... I didn't realize that helping MI out would make you feel betrayed... I was just trying to help a teamate)
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Brawling on Earth Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Brawling on Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Brawling on Earth Pbucket86/500Brawling on Earth DpGFogC  (86/500)

Brawling on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawling on Earth   Brawling on Earth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm

I understand that you don't feel useful here, being the lowest level, and that you want to protect your Bakugan, but are you sure about this? You're just going to sit back and watch until the Transporter is repaired?
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Brawling on Earth Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Brawling on Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Brawling on Earth Pbucket401/500Brawling on Earth DpGFogC  (401/500)

Brawling on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawling on Earth   Brawling on Earth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Mira wrote:
I understand that you don't feel useful here, being the lowest level, and that you want to protect your Bakugan, but are you sure about this? You're just going to sit back and watch until the Transporter is repaired?

Im sure Mira Smile thank you for your concern. I would brawl If I had Nemus, or even a Hammersaur, but I dont and becauses of this I am just an easy target for brawlers such as Lync and Darkus. I truly doubt Gus and Spectra would waste their time on me, but you never know Razz

I'll brawl you guys if you want to practice... but aside from that I really do not think I should brawl on Earth ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brawling on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawling on Earth   Brawling on Earth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawling on Earth
Page 1 of 1