Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)

Go down 
+5
WILDA
PREMO VULCAN
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Guest7
Mira
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Pbucket86/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (86/500)

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 am

WILDA wrote:
You had no choice. I'm glad you did it, Mira. Smile Really, I am. We have a chance now, just promise me you won't be reckless again.

Wilda, I would never..... I will plan everything ahead, and I won't leave any room for mistakes! I promise.... Crying or Very sad It's the least I can do...
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Pbucket8/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (8/500)

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:54 am

Yes Mira.

Dan gave me his pass for this.

Mira do you remember the first thing I told you about this whole buisness?
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Pbucket0/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 am

Mira, you heartless witch! Evil or Very Mad Just look at what you've done! I could call you many things right now, but the most accurate would be a hypocrite. I honestly don't know what to think of you now... I would have told you what I know even if you lost, but my god, Mira... I never expected something so cruel or malevolent from you, the leader of the Bakugan Brawlers Resistance....

You don't deserve to win, now! And you can keep your battle strategies, I'm capturing those two Bakugan to give them what they deserve! Enslavement is nothing compared to the misery exacted from being tortured by your best friend and partner.... Mad

Life Gauge: 10%
Life Gauge at 50G

Gate Card Set!

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Sub-TerraGateSet

Vulcan, she's done something so horrible, I can barely look... Let's teach her some respect for her Guardian Bakugan! Evil or Very Mad

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 am

The member 'Gus' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'PREMO VULCAN' :
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 SphereStrikefinal-200
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Pbucket8/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:01 am

Gus wrote:
Mira, you heartless witch! Evil or Very Mad Just look at what you've done! I could call you many things right now, but the most accurate would be a hypocrite. I honestly don't know what to think of you now... I would have told you what I know even if you lost, but my god, Mira... I never expected something so cruel or malevolent from you, the leader of the Bakugan Brawlers Resistance....

You don't deserve to win, now! And you can keep your battle strategies, I'm capturing those two Bakugan to give them what they deserve! Enslavement is nothing compared to the misery exacted from being tortured by your best friend and partner.... Mad

Life Gauge at 50G

Gate Card Set!

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Sub-TerraGateSet

Vulcan, she's done something so horrible, I can barely look... Let's teach her some respect for her Guardian Bakugan! Evil or Very Mad

Bakugan Brawl!

Evil or Very Mad

How DARE you >__<

May I remind you Mira is doing this for What YOU keep teasing her for?!?! Mira is my BEST Friend on this site, and no matter the decisions she makes I will ALWAYS stand by her side! I doubt that if you were taunted and teased as Mira was that you would have done the same thing.

Mira, do you remember?
Back to top Go down
WILDA
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
WILDA

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 am

Gus wrote:

Life Gauge at 50G

Gate Card Set!

Bakugan Brawl!

How dare you? Mad You truly are a cold hearted person, I don't understand why Mira insists on believing it's an act, because I can tell you right now, I felt that post, and I've never felt something so cruel but real! Mad
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Pbucket86/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 am

Dan wrote:
Gus wrote:

Life Gauge at 50G

Gate Card Set!

Bakugan Brawl!

Evil or Very Mad

How DARE you >__<

May I remind you Mira is doing this for What YOU keep teasing her for?!?! Mira is my BEST Friend on this site, and no matter the decisions she makes I will ALWAYS stand by her side! I doubt that if you were taunted and teased as Mira was that you would have done the same thing.

Mira, do you remember?

I had no intentions to lose. And I won't! Crying or Very sad I never expected anything to become this extreme, but what's already done can't be taken back! And I won't have wasted Wilda's and Baliton's life forces for nothing! I swear on my own life that I AM GOING TO WIN THIS BATTLE!! Mad Mad

And I'm sincerely sorry... I just... thought it was the only way he would agree. And I was right. Mad Wilda's right, Gus! Cut the act, this is going too far! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Pbucket0/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 am

Bakugan Stand! Full Life-Forced Premo Vulcan!

Special Shot Meter = 170

Sub-Terra Premo Vulcan (500G)

Go, Mira. It's your final hour with Wilda and Baliton. I'll see to it that they go to a good home after the horrible pain you mercilessly brought upon them! Mad
Back to top Go down
WILDA
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
WILDA

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 am

Gus wrote:
Bakugan Stand! Full Life-Forced Premo Vulcan!

Special Shot Meter = 170

Sub-Terra Premo Vulcan (500G)

Go, Mira. It's your final hour with Wilda and Baliton. I'll see to it that they go to a good home after the horrible pain you mercilessly brought upon them! Mad

Stop it! Mad
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 am

Ignore him! Mad This isn't true, he's playing it up for Spectra!

All I need to focus on right now is winning this brawl! Crying or Very sad

LIFE GAUGE METER: 100 points
Life Gauge at 100G

Wilda, let's go!

BAKUGAN BRAWL! Sub-Terra Quake!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 am

The member 'Mira' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'WILDA' :
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 WildaGIF
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 am

BAKUGAN STAND! SUB-TERRA WILDA!

Special Shot Meter = 147 points

Vulcan will lose 100 points automatically because of Sub-Terra Quake!

WILDA (450 pts) Vs. VULCAN (400 pts)
Back to top Go down
WILDA
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
WILDA

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:21 am

We have him this time!
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:24 am

Mira as dissapointed as I am right now... I believe you can win this!

Mira... Never do anything you'll regret.
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:29 am

How could you still be loyal to a monster like her? I would never activate a consecutive Ability on my own partners. Anchorsaur is expendable, but never Premo Vulcan... You've crossed the line Mira, and it's time you paid the consequences for your actions! Mad

Go, Sub-Terra Hexados! Sub-Terra Quake activated!

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Hexados

Special Shot Meter = 122

Sub-Terra Premo Vulcan & Sub-Terra Hexados (750G) Vs. Sub-Terra Wilda (350G)

That should teach you to turn your back on your own Guardian Bakugan and Trap! Mad
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1250/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Pbucket500/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:32 am

Gus wrote:
How could you still be loyal to a monster like her? I would never activate a consecutive Ability on my own partners. Anchorsaur is expendable, but never Premo Vulcan... You've crossed the line Mira, and it's time you paid the consequences for your actions! Mad

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Hexados

Special Shot Meter = 122

That should teach you to turn your back on your own Guardian Bakugan and Trap! Mad

what kind of vexos cares for thier bakugan huh?
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:34 am

masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:

Special Shot Meter = 122

YEAH! Back off from Mira! Mira did what she had to do, and now it's time YOU faced to consequences for insulting our friend!
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1250/1000000Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Pbucket500/500Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:37 am

Dan wrote:
masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:

Special Shot Meter = 122

YEAH! Back off from Mira! Mira did what she had to do, and now it's time YOU faced to consequences for insulting our friend!

umm right "friend"...

Last edited by masteringram on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:37 am

Dan wrote:
masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:

Special Shot Meter = 122

I've done wrong? masteringram over there should stay quiet after what he's done to his partner. Rolling Eyes And whoever you are, Mira has gone back on her father, her friends, and now her Bakugan! How could you still stay by her side? Let her rot, mourning over her own folly and loss of her so-called treasured Bakugan!
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 am

*Smacks MI* >____>
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 am

Gus wrote:
Dan wrote:
masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:

Special Shot Meter = 122

I've done wrong? masteringram over there should stay quiet after what he's done to his partner. Rolling Eyes And whoever you are, Mira has gone back on her father, her friends, and now her Bakugan! How could you still stay by her side? Let her rot, mourning over her own folly and loss of her so-called treausured Bakugan!

In what way and how would you know what I do with my father?
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:41 am

Spy drones. Make your move, Mira. I never want to see your face again when this brawl is over. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:42 am

Gus wrote:
Dan wrote:
masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:

Special Shot Meter = 122

I've done wrong? masteringram over there should stay quiet after what he's done to his partner. Rolling Eyes And whoever you are, Mira has gone back on her father, her friends, and now her Bakugan! How could you still stay by her side? Let her rot, mourning over her own folly and loss of her so-called treausured Bakugan!

I DIDN'T mean to do anything to ingram!
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:45 am

masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:
Dan wrote:
masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:

Special Shot Meter = 122

Well, you did. Play with fire, you get burned. Or in this case, you burn others... Those scars will forever be a reminder of how coldly you treated your Bakugan. But I'm much more shocked to see this by the sensible leader of the Resistance, not a clueless child.
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:46 am

Gus wrote:
masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:
Dan wrote:
masteringram wrote:
Gus wrote:

Special Shot Meter = 122

Well, you did. Play with fire, you get burned. Or in this case, you burn others... Those scars will forever be a reminder of how coldly you treated your Bakugan. But I'm much more shocked to see this by the sensible leader of the Resistance, not a clueless child.

clueless child?!?! i'm gonna show you!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)   Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mira Vs. Gus (Rematch) (Winner: Mira; captures Premo Vulcan and Hexados)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next