Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Pbucket0/500Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. DpGFogC  (0/500)

Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Empty
PostSubject: Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun.   Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:43 am

The long-awaited Beta City tag-team tournament has officially begun, brawlers. All of the following will be expected to compete tonight:

Death_mask - Level 4 Brawler
Mira - Level 7 Brawler
spectrahelios - Level 2 Brawler
DarkusPhoenix - Level 5 Brawler
FlameDragoon - Level 1 Brawler
Fabia - Level 3 Brawler
Naru - Level 1 Brawler
RogueZ - Level 4 Brawler
Dan - Level 7 Brawler
Baron - Level 7 Brawler
Ace - Level 7 Brawler
Shun - Level 7 Brawler
HAWKTOR - Level 1 Brawler

Allow me to lay down the law for you anxious competitors. Our primary goal tonight is to rule out all of the small fries in this little competition. In order to separate the men from the boys, half of you will be leaving this underwater Battle Dome with nothing. According to levels, I will randomly assign you opponents that you must eliminate in order to divide this entire group in half.

Here are the randomized match-ups:

1. Naru Vs. spectrahelios
2. HAWKTOR Vs. FlameDragoon
3. Fabia Vs. RogueZ
4. DarkusPhoenix Vs. Death_mask
5. Baron Vs. Mira Vs. Ace
6. Dan Vs. Shun

Your brawls will take place simultaneously and will be located in the attached "Beta City Brawling" forum within this one. I expect to see you there soon. That goes for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Pbucket0/500Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun.   Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 am

After those four disqualifications, we're left with no choice but to advance straight to the semi-finals.

SEMI-FINALISTS:

DarkusPhoenix - Level 5 Brawler
RogueZ - Level 4 Brawler
Mira - Level 7 Brawler
Dan - Level 7 Brawler

Now that most if not all of the weaklings that have entered my tournament have fled the arena, I expect an excellent performance from all of you. The final two standing in this next battle will advance as a team into the Beta City Tag-Team Tournament finals.

TAG-TEAM SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun.   Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:50 am

Now that the semi-finals have finally ended, it's time now for the long-awaited finals of the Beta City Tag-Team Tournament.

FINALISTS:

Dan - Level 7 Brawler
Mira - Level 7 Brawler

As always, I won't accept anything less than the best you can offer me in a battle. So, Dan and Mira, let's see just how much you can entertain me against the Beta City champions.

TAG-TEAM FINALS: Mira and Dan Vs. Mylene and Shadow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun.   Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta City Tag-Team Tournament Has Officially Begun.
Page 1 of 1