Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)

Go down 
+8
Neo
Mira
Guest5
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Guest12
Dan
Guest6
Guest16
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:35 am

...If that's what you want.

Go Bakugan Trap! Falcon Fly! With DARKUS NIGHTMARE

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 FalconFly

Your Gate Card is now mine.

And Ability activate! Fly Enemy!

SCORPIO + PERCIVAL + FALCON FLY (1460 gs) VS MAGMA WILDA + BALTION (625 gs)

It would be wise to do something now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Pbucket0/500TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 DpGFogC  (0/500)

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:39 am

BAKUGAN wrote:
The member 'Dan' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'CROSS DRAGONOID' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 MissAVI

seems a little weird everytime you're about to have an advantage drago misses i think someone's tampering with the rolls and yes it is possible isnt that right jake (i'm talking about on pokeverse) so dan check the admin panel see if everything's correct before you roll again.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Pbucket86/500TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 am

RogueZ wrote:
...If that's what you want.

Go Bakugan Trap! Falcon Fly! With DARKUS NIGHTMARE

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 FalconFly

Your Gate Card is now mine.

And Ability activate! Fly Enemy!

SCORPIO + PERCIVAL + FALCON FLY (1460 gs) VS MAGMA WILDA + BALTION (625 gs)

It would be wise to do something now. Rolling Eyes

I agree. And that won't do you much good, I just won't open my Gate Card. You think you would've learned by now...

I give up Wilda's last Ability to attack Falcon Fly separately! These are the new scores:

MAGMA WILDA & BALITON (625 pts) Vs. FALCON FLY (550 pts)
PERCIVAL & SCORPION (910 pts)

Rogue would lose 75 points from his meter. You're pretty much out of options, Dan's used Scorpion's Ability already so he can't do the same to Baliton. And Rogue, you'd be in much better shape if you were Level 5...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:48 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but this situation is similar to two rounds ago. So, I should be able to do this:

Double Ability activate! Night Explorer + Darkus Vortex!

MAGMA WILDA & BALITON (275 pts) Vs. FALCON FLY (550 pts)
PERCIVAL & SCORPION (1060 pts)

Now this should not be invalid since the only thing that changed is that Phoenix is no longer participating in this brawl.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Pbucket86/500TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 am

RogueZ wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but this situation is similar to two rounds ago. So, I should be able to do this:

Double Ability activate! Night Explorer + Darkus Vortex!

MAGMA WILDA & BALITON (275 pts) Vs. FALCON FLY (550 pts)
PERCIVAL & SCORPION (1060 pts)

Now this should not be invalid since the only thing that changed is that Phoenix is no longer participating in this brawl.

All right, I'll admit I hadn't considered that. You sure go down slowly. -_-

LIFE GAUGE METER: 225 points
Life Gauge at 250G

Go, Rogue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 am

You were a Resistance, you should know the good ones are persistent.

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 DarkusGateSet

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 am

The member 'RogueZ' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'PERCIVAL' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 MissAVI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:55 am

I'm seeing a distinct pattern here.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:56 am

RogueZ wrote:
I'm seeing a distinct pattern here.

Skeptical as always. Rolling Eyes Believe me, to my knowledge, no one is touching any results in this battle.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Pbucket8/500TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:57 am

u and me mira! i've been waiting a long time for this! Mad Mad

BAKUGAN BRAWL!!!!!! stand this time ok drago? -.-
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:57 am

The member 'Dan' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'CROSS DRAGONOID' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 SpinAttackRED-1
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Pbucket8/500TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:58 am

nice one! Cool DRAGO STAND!!!!!

SS = 83 + 80 = 163 pts

CROSS DRAGO (550 gs)

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 am

Looks as though I'll be capturing Drago sooner than I thought.

Wilda, let's go!

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 am

The member 'Mira' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'MAGMA WILDA' :
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:02 am

... This happens to me as much as it does you, Rogue. -_-
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 am

umm -.- stay on mira?
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:04 am

Dan wrote:
umm -.- stay on mira?

Fine, but Rogue goes before I do, remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:29 am

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:29 am

The member 'RogueZ' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'PERCIVAL' :
Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:45 am

Second chance... Let's do this now, Wilda!

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:45 am

'MAGMA WILDA' :
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:47 am

BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :

What's going on? Are my eyes playing tricks on me or wasn't that a sphere attack just a moment ago?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 am

Mira wrote:
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :

What's going on? Are my eyes playing tricks on me or wasn't that a sphere attack just a moment ago?

I saw it too, and your first throw was a regular stand. Your throws are screwing with you Mira.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:50 am

Jake27 wrote:
Mira wrote:
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :

I saw it too, and your first throw was a regular stand. Your throws are screwing with you Mira.

Gus apparently fixes the technical problems... I guess I'll ask him to take a look at this. -_-

I failed against the STAY. Go, Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next