Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)

Go down 
+8
Neo
Mira
Guest5
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Guest12
Dan
Guest6
Guest16
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Pbucket8/500TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 DpGFogC  (8/500)

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:54 am

Mira wrote:
Jake27 wrote:
Mira wrote:
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:
The member 'Mira' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'MAGMA WILDA' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 MissAVI

What's going on? Are my eyes playing tricks on me or wasn't that a sphere attack just a moment ago?

I saw it too, and your first throw was a regular stand. Your throws are screwing with you Mira.

Gus apparently fixes the technical problems... I guess I'll ask him to take a look at this. -_-

I failed against the STAY. Go, Dan.

i hate gus >_<

GATE CARD SET!

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 PyrusGateSet

it's even better this way drago so come on we can do this! Cool

BAKUGAN BRAWL!!!!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:54 am

The member 'Dan' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'CROSS DRAGONOID' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 SpinAttackRED-1
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Pbucket86/500TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:14 am

BAKUGAN wrote:

'CROSS DRAGONOID' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 SpinAttackRED-1

Are you really going to coax me into a Spin Attack? Rolling Eyes What would be the point of that, Dan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:15 am

Mira wrote:
BAKUGAN wrote:

'CROSS DRAGONOID' :

Are you really going to coax me into a Spin Attack? Rolling Eyes What would be the point of that, Dan?

Just wait, Dan left for a moment to have lunch he'll be back soon
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Pbucket8/500TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am

Mira wrote:
BAKUGAN wrote:

'CROSS DRAGONOID' :

ya what j said sorry didn't mean to plz don't walk into it T_T

ok DRAGO STAND!

SS = 163 + 80 = 243 pts

CROSS DRAGO (550 gs)
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Pbucket86/500TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am

Okay then.

BAKUGAN BRAWL! Wilda STAND!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am

'MAGMA WILDA' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 MissAVI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:29 am

BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :

I didnt see anything before this one, but idk
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 am

Jake27 wrote:
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :

Isn't this like the third time? -_-... What is wrong with Wilda's dice today?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:32 am

Mira wrote:
Jake27 wrote:
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :

Isn't this like the third time? -_-... What is wrong with Wilda's dice today?...

I think Rogue and Dans miss spree is wearing off on chu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:33 am

Sure, blame us. -_-

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:33 am

The member 'RogueZ' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'PERCIVAL' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 PercivalGIF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 am

Good.

Percival stand!

Special Shot Meter: 54 + 60= 112

CROSS DRAGO + PERCIVAL (950 gs) VS ?????
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:39 am

STAY on mira! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:43 am

I don't care what it takes! Wilda, you have to stand I can't fail this mission! Mad

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:43 am

'MAGMA WILDA' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 CriticalKORedBolts
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 am

BAKUGAN wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :
TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 CriticalKORedBolts

Great work! Looks like that's one down.

Combined you're both too powerful for any damage to result from the Critical KO, but since you're both different brawlers I'm 80% sure that rule doesn't apply and that your power levels are still technically separated. I'll ask my father in a second.

That means Dan will lose 50 life points, and Rogue 200. He's out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:03 am

Mira wrote:
BAKUGAN wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :

Combined you're both too powerful for any damage to result from the Critical KO, but since you're both different brawlers I'm 80% sure that rule doesn't apply and that your power levels are still technically separated. I'll ask my father in a second.

They are indeed separate brawlers, but they're in a tag-team effort. Their powers are combined and therefore Magma Wilda is too weak to deal damage.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Mira wrote:
BAKUGAN wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :

They are indeed separate brawlers, but they're in a tag-team effort. Their powers are combined and therefore Magma Wilda is too weak to deal damage.

Thank you, father... -_- Oh well... All in time I guess.

GATE CARD SET!

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Sub-TerraGateSet

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 am

'MAGMA WILDA' :
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:12 am

BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

'MAGMA WILDA' :

Oh come on! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 am

Look that's new.

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 am

The member 'RogueZ' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'PERCIVAL' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:17 am

Percival stand!

Special Shot Meter: 112 + 60= 172

Go Bakugan Trap! Falcon Fly!

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 FalconFly

Special Shot Meter: 172 + 42= 214

PERCIVAL + FALCON FLY (750 pts) VS. ?????
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:23 am

lol mira can't get anything right in this battle WELL IT SERVES HER RIGHT!!!!! >___<

BAKUGAN BRAWL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)   TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINALS: DarkusPhoenix and Mira Vs. RogueZ and Dan (Winners: Dan and Mira)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next