Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamma City

Go down 
+2
Guest5
Professor Clay
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:32 am

How would it be possible for us to enter Gamma City before Kasey kills someone to get M_D and have him explain.

How would it be possible to get into Gamma though even if.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Jake27 wrote:
How would it be possible for us to enter Gamma City before Kasey kills someone to get M_D and have him explain.

You will need to wait until I've finished completing construction and testing on all of my Mechanical Bakugan, the final being Assail Farbros. All of that should take a period of about four months, give or take.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Gamma City Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gamma City Pbucket0/500Gamma City DpGFogC  (0/500)

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

You will need to wait until I've finished completing construction and testing on all of my Mechanical Bakugan, the final being Assail Farbros. All of that should take a period of about four months, give or take.

Tell me you're joking. FOUR MONTHS?!?!? Can't it be done a bit faster? I mean, with all due respect, you're a man of science. Surely there is a faster way...
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

Tell me you're joking. FOUR MONTHS?!?!? Can't it be done a bit faster? I mean, with all due respect, you're a man of science. Surely there is a faster way...

Well, over this time I need to develop and properly test Macubass, Dryoid, MAC Spyder, Aluze, Boriates, Farbros, and Assail Farbros accordingly. It will take a while.
Back to top Go down

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:08 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

Well, over this time I need to develop and properly test Macubass, Dryoid, MAC Spyder, Aluze, Boriates, Farbros, and Assail Farbros accordingly. It will take a while.

Ha Macubass is said first Cool Aquos Rules.

Also Professor is there any way that you know of for Gamma to be opened before the mechanical bakugan are tested?
Back to top Go down

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:09 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

I can understand the fact that you want to test your mechanical Bakugan and that's fine. However Helios and Premo Vulcan are not mechanical hence they should not be also restricted from the public. That much has yet to be understood. So please explain that.
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Gamma City Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:21 am

RogueZ wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

I can understand the fact that you want to test your mechanical Bakugan and that's fine. However Helios and Premo Vulcan are not mechanical hence they should not be also restricted from the public. That much has yet to be understood. So please explain that.

He makes a good point. If you move Half the depositing point out to the Gamma City Outskirts, with all the Helios + Premo Vulcan cards and abilities and the bakugan themselves, then you can still have your privacy. And we're happy with that part of the depositing point.
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Gamma City Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:05 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

here's my point you dont have to test them they're in the bakugan animations just look at them on there and let us in gamma city Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Gamma City Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:05 am

You are all impatient. You chose your side, you get the path that comes with it. Stop being whiners and just let the man work. The testing isn't getting done any faster when he needs to come online and answer your complaints.

As for only having half the store released. It's ridiculous. Why would he let out the Bakugan that would AID in Gamma's destruction so soon? You would all destroy Gamma before the Mechanical Bakugan are even finished. Let the hard-working man create the Bakugan before you go and destroy his work. Rolling Eyes

As for D_S's comment on the animations. I think they are like an image on the movie screen. Digital blueprints. A teaser, if you will. They aren't REAL, but it's an image of what's to come. Even science needs blueprints to guide the creation along, especially something as advanced, and complex, as the Mechanical Bakugan. If you want the Mechanical Bakugan AT ALL in the future, you will let him work.....or you can stick with the ones you have now and keep complaining. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:13 am

DarkusPhoenix wrote:
You are all impatient. You chose your side, you get the path that comes with it. Stop being whiners and just let the man work. The testing isn't getting done any faster when he needs to come online and answer your complaints.

As for only having half the store released. It's ridiculous. Why would he let out the Bakugan that would AID in Gamma's destruction so soon? You would all destroy Gamma before the Mechanical Bakugan are even finished. Let the hard-working man create the Bakugan before you go and destroy his work. Rolling Eyes

As for D_S's comment on the animations. I think they are like an image on the movie screen. Digital blueprints. A teaser, if you will. They aren't REAL, but it's an image of what's to come. Even science needs blueprints to guide the creation along, especially something as advanced, and complex, as the Mechanical Bakugan. If you want the Mechanical Bakugan AT ALL in the future, you will let him work.....or you can stick with the ones you have now and keep complaining. Rolling Eyes

Cut the holier than thou act Phoenix. You have no reason to say anything because you're on the good side of the fence so to speak. You're also not on the same side as the Professor so don't try to defend him either. You also have one of the same Bakugan from Gamma's depositing point that can be used to destroy the controller, and knowing you if there's a tournament or something for it you will be there to represent.

Yes we chose our side and according to your statement you chose yours, but it's not like we knew which side would get all the perks such as "bets" and unlimited access like a VIP yes Phoenix you worked hard to get where you are now. Rolling Eyes So all in all, just drop it we'll wait for the Professor's answer(s) not your preaching.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 am

RogueZ wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:

Cut the holier than thou act Phoenix. You have no reason to say anything because you're on the good side of the fence so to speak. You're also not on the same side as the Professor so don't try to defend him either. You also have one of the same Bakugan from Gamma's depositing point that can be used to destroy the controller, and knowing you if there's a tournament or something for it you will be there to represent.

Yes we chose our side and according to your statement you chose yours, but it's not like we knew which side would get all the perks such as "bets" and unlimited access like a VIP yes Phoenix you worked hard to get where you are now. Rolling Eyes So all in all, just drop it we'll wait for the Professor's answer(s) not your preaching.

Do I sense a bit of JEALOUSY in that reply, Rogue? Rolling Eyes I know you hate with every fiber of your being that I have Helios and all his cards. I also know that you plan to challenge me. You grow impatient of standing by and watching me succeed and grow in power, far out of your reach of taking down. However, Bakugan is more than a game of brawling. I have my reasons for defending whom I defend. They are more complex than you could ever figure out, even if you brainstorm with the entire Resistance AND Vexos.

I haven't destroyed the controller yet, have I? If I have "VIP access" to Gamma, and I WANTED to destroy the controller, wouldn't I have already done so? So, who are you to predict the future as to what I will do with it. Besides, I'm REAL sure that a tournament will be held in a SECRET RESEARCH FACILITY Rolling Eyes That doesn't sound like a place where a spectator arena would be located, now does it?
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Gamma City Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gamma City Pbucket472/500Gamma City DpGFogC  (472/500)

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:40 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

If we wait that long while he gets all of that done... we basically lose -_- The professor is just biased to the Prince. Always has been always will be
Back to top Go down

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:40 am

DarkusPhoenix wrote:
RogueZ wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:

Do I sense a bit of JEALOUSY in that reply, Rogue? Rolling Eyes I know you hate with every fiber of your being that I have Helios and all his cards. I also know that you plan to challenge me. You grow impatient of standing by and watching me succeed and grow in power, far out of your reach of taking down. However, Bakugan is more than a game of brawling. I have my reasons for defending whom I defend. They are more complex than you could ever figure out, even if you brainstorm with the entire Resistance AND Vexos.

I haven't destroyed the controller yet, have I? If I have "VIP access" to Gamma, and I WANTED to destroy the controller, wouldn't I have already done so? So, who are you to predict the future as to what I will do with it. Besides, I'm REAL sure that a tournament will be held in a SECRET RESEARCH FACILITY Rolling Eyes That doesn't sound like a place where a spectator arena would be located, now does it?

Jealous? Me? Far from it. There's no jealousy in taking the easy way with no hard work done. The fact that the bet is the only thing keeping your brawling record clean annoys me even though you know you lost to me and Dan, but that's all fine and dandy. I'll admit I am a bit impatient with wanting to acquire Helios but that's life, life isn't fair etc. etc. Fine, you say you have your reasons we'll see if their good ones I just think it's a bit suspicious the former Marduk once again is gaining power. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

You know as well as I do you never rush things, so why ask a question like that?
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:00 am

RogueZ wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:
RogueZ wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:

Jealous? Me? Far from it. There's no jealousy in taking the easy way with no hard work done. The fact that the bet is the only thing keeping your brawling record clean annoys me even though you know you lost to me and Dan, but that's all fine and dandy. I'll admit I am a bit impatient with wanting to acquire Helios but that's life, life isn't fair etc. etc. Fine, you say you have your reasons we'll see if their good ones I just think it's a bit suspicious the former Marduk once again is gaining power. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

You know as well as I do you never rush things, so why ask a question like that?

I am not going to mince words with you. Yes, "they're" (as in my reasons, which by the way you said incorrectly above Rolling Eyes ) good enough to become what I am now, higher than all the VIT's and non-character Resistance, soon to rise even higher. I have worked hard in MY way of succeeding. In this game of cat and mouse, the one who rises the fastest, is the best, no matter how it was done. Strength is earned, never given. So, I am higher than you, because I have worked harder. Also, FYI, I have been undefeated throughout Bakuganneonrocks, MY site, Bakugan Hyperspace AND Bakugan New Hyperspace. If that record doesn't prove that I am a skilled brawler, then nothing else will. The TAG TEAM tournament was a tie, because neither team won the match, one brawler from each team sat on the shoulders of their teammate and was lifted to victory. You helped Dan, I helped Mira. In my opinion, you did not lose either, you only helped your teammate get to the Finals, just as I did.

Also, there are reasons why certain people are characters. Think what corrupted thoughts you want. You are just blinded by jealousy to see the foolishness of your words.Rolling Eyes

Like I said, Bakugan is more than a game of brawling. I'll leave you with those words. Think hard about them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 am

I only have one thing to say in regards to your record. That it's a lie you never lost, because I beat you on Bakugan Hyperspace, or did you forget when you used Leap Sting to make it a two on one against my Hynoid and I use Spice Slayer to defeat you, AND you asked Masquerade if it was used correctly since your second Bakugan was on a DIFFERENT gate card and he said, what was it? Y-E-S giving me that victory. I beat you once, and sure as heck will definitely do it again, this time so you NEVER say you have not lost.

That. Is. All. I will say nothing else in this topic until the Professor replies or something.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 am

RogueZ wrote:
I only have one thing to say in regards to your record. That it's a lie you never lost, because I beat you on Bakugan Hyperspace, or did you forget when you used Leap Sting to make it a two on one against my Hynoid and I use Spice Slayer to defeat you, AND you asked Masquerade if it was used correctly since your second Bakugan was on a DIFFERENT gate card and he said, what was it? Y-E-S giving me that victory. I beat you once, and sure as heck will definitely do it again, this time so you NEVER say you have not lost.

That. Is. All. I will say nothing else in this topic until the Professor replies or something.

Then fine, I will continue. Rogue, you are good, I have said that before and I say it again. HOWEVER, I don't remember you achieving such a feat. There is no way you can remember a brawl in that much detail without accessing the site again, and from what I know it is lost and can't be recovered again. So, you are basically making it up. Even if it DID happen, ONE loss is not a loser make. Plus, Bakugan Hyperspace was long enough ago that both of us have changed in our brawling skills. So, let just say that the future will reveal who is REALLY better. Besides, I am done arguing with you. I have better things to do than waste this time.

That'll be enough spam for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamma City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma City   Gamma City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamma City
Page 1 of 1