Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamma City Strategy.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Strategy. Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Gamma City Strategy. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gamma City Strategy. Pbucket456/500Gamma City Strategy. DpGFogC  (456/500)

Gamma City Strategy. Empty
PostSubject: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:32 am

Obviously, Prince Hydron is expecting us to fight with everything we have to defend the Gamma City controller. As you know, if they destroy Gamma City's Dimension Controller crystal, they go right to the palace, and it's over for all of us. Because of this we're going to be doing everything in our power to make sure that doesn't happen.

All Resistance are Level 7 now, so our first order of business is to get Volt to Level 6 somehow. Shadow, you're going to have to switch over to Resistance since they won't trust Volt after that last act of deception. Volt will defeat you then, and reach the next level. After which, return to the Vexos.

After this, we need to consider who we'll be brawling on the Gamma City grounds. Keep in mind that we're horribly outnumbered. Rolling Eyes Our competition is nearly twice as many players as we have available.

Dan - Earthling: Pyrus brawler who holds the Dragonoid with a fraction of New Vestroia's core inside. The human's a fool, but the Bakugan is well versed in strategy, and it's for that reason that these two will be the primary target. Save them for last, as we diminish the others. Also, he is the current leader of the Resistance after Mira's betrayal.

Marucho - Earthling: Aquos brawler who has the always annoying and observant Elfin as his Guardian Bakugan. Elfin can change attributes in a way similar to Elico, and he also has a Bakugan Trap similar to Tripod Theta. He's my own counterpart, only far less skilled and much less experienced. The multiple attributes leave him with many options for any situation in battle, so expect a tricky game plan from this one.

Shun - Earthling: Ventus brawler with a newly evolved Ingram as his Guardian. They make for a rather powerful combination and believe solely on teamwork in battles. As a Ventus brawler, he'll abuse Ventus Storm like that rat Lync used to in the past before his departure for whatever reason. Rolling Eyes He seems to have a new Bakugan accompanied with his evolution.

Ace - Vestal: Darkus brawler with the stoic Percival by his side. If you can break his focus on the battle, then he has nothing left to work with. Get him worked up and you'll have an even easier time taking him down. The only thing to worry about is his Hammersaur Bakugan and an evolved Trap Bakugan.

Baron - Vestal: A coward beyond usual measures. With a Guardian named Nemus who has useless cards. Don't underestimate him though, his Guardian Bakugan can change to the Darkus attribute and his Trap Bakugan can sometimes pack a punch, but if you're careful and put any thought at all in your moves, he's not even a threat. Rolling Eyes

Now that I've analyzed our opponents for us, we need to determine who will battle whom in Gamma City. Any suggestions? I could go for any of them. They may have powerful Bakugan, but they're weak when it comes to cards and that is their major disadvantage against us.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Strategy. Left_bar_bleue650/1000000Gamma City Strategy. Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gamma City Strategy. Pbucket450/500Gamma City Strategy. DpGFogC  (450/500)

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 am

HAVE U LOST IT?!?!??! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I DON'T LOSE FOR NOBODY!!!!! AND THERE'S NO WAY UR GONNA GET ME ON THAT TEAM OF LOSER WASHOUTS!!!!!!!! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN MYLENE PROVE U HAVE A BRAIN AND THINK OF SOME OTHER WAY FOR HIM TO PICK UP THE PACE!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Strategy. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Gamma City Strategy. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gamma City Strategy. Pbucket0/500Gamma City Strategy. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:30 am

Shadow wrote:
HAVE U LOST IT?!?!??! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I DON'T LOSE FOR NOBODY!!!!! AND THERE'S NO WAY UR GONNA GET ME ON THAT TEAM OF LOSER WASHOUTS!!!!!!!! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN MYLENE PROVE U HAVE A BRAIN AND THINK OF SOME OTHER WAY FOR HIM TO PICK UP THE PACE!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Actually, you should know that Prince Hydron automatically promoted me to the next level. I'm sure that'll speed things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Strategy. Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Gamma City Strategy. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:32 am

Volt wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Actually, you should know that Prince Hydron automatically promoted me to the next level. I'm sure that'll speed things up a bit.

In that case, now's the time to strike! Choose your victim, because I'll be battling, and demolishing, Ace Grit. Remember, Dan and his Bakugan will be dealt with when this is over, so don't choose them for this little warm-up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Strategy. Left_bar_bleue650/1000000Gamma City Strategy. Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:36 am

Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:
Shadow wrote:

In that case, now's the time to strike! Choose your victim, because I'll be battling, and demolishing, Ace Grit. Remember, Dan and his Bakugan will be dealt with when this is over, so don't choose them for this little warm-up.

dibbs on peewee!!!! Razz Razz hades is just itching for a GIRL bakugan to sink his teeth into!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Strategy. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Gamma City Strategy. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 am

Well, that leaves me with either Shun or Baron. The choice is obvious, I refuse to battle at full strength against anyone who's lost their partner. Shun is my opponent.
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:41 am

Volt wrote:
Well, that leaves me with either Shun or Baron. The choice is obvious, I refuse to battle at full strength against anyone who's lost their partner. Shun is my opponent.

So be it. Whoever trounces their opponent by the most power will have Baron all to herself. We'll figure out what to do with the Pyrus brawler later.

Get brawling.
Back to top Go down
Lync
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Lync

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Strategy. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000000Gamma City Strategy. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gamma City Strategy. Pbucket500/500Gamma City Strategy. DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 am

Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:

So be it. Whoever trounces their opponent by the most power will have Baron all to herself. We'll figure out what to do with the Pyrus brawler later.

Get brawling.

wow overconfident much? Razz Rolling Eyes looks like that plan backfired huh mylene? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:46 am

Lync wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:

Get brawling.

wow overconfident much? Razz Rolling Eyes looks like that plan backfired huh mylene? Razz

And just where have you been? Rolling Eyes We needed all the help we could get back in Gamma City, even someone's as feeble as yours. So, talk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 pm

well look who's back from parts unknown Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i thought u wound up as somebody's lunch lync! too bad but a guy can dream right? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:36 am

Shadow wrote:
well look who's back from parts unknown Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i thought u wound up as somebody's lunch lync! too bad but a guy can dream right? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It figures he would return when we no longer need him on our side. Rolling Eyes Whatever, it makes no difference. The Resistance is over, Spectra's met his end, and Prince Hydron continues to rule. We've practically won, and now we just need to assert our rights as elite Bakugan brawlers by upgrading our profiles further.

I've grown tired of Elico, and I now have my eye on a Bakugan far more suitable to my needs. Shadow lost his three-headed junkpile and its accessory Trap to that lowly recruit on what used to be Spectra's team. And I don't know about you, Volt, but I think Brontes is the worst possible match for you. Constantly aggravating you with his immoral demeanor, can you honestly say you want to continue your brawling career with that walking voodoo doll barking orders at you? And now Lync, Altair is worthless; he's an outdated, third-rate piece of mechanical garbage, as is Wired. You also need a new partner.

So let's face it, we all need new Bakugan to not only make ourselves appear worthy to the prince, but to also keep ourselves on the top of the ranks. After all of your miserable performances, we've all sunk to the near bottom of the leader boards! Evil or Very Mad Not exactly what I call a respectable position for the top brawlers of New Vestroia...

For this reason, Volt, Lync, and I will be selling our old Bakugan partners back to Professor Clay for the right price, and after which we will all be made into Level 8 brawlers, including Shadow, so we can purchase the newer modeled Mechanical Bakugan compatible with Professor Clay's new rulebook. We will be unstoppable if we can get our hands on that technological warfare, and can exact our revenge on the remaining Resistance who humiliated us in Gamma City.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 am

Mylene wrote:
Shadow wrote:

It figures he would return when we no longer need him on our side. Rolling Eyes Whatever, it makes no difference. The Resistance is over, Spectra's met his end, and Prince Hydron continues to rule. We've practically won, and now we just need to assert our rights as elite Bakugan brawlers by upgrading our profiles further.

I've grown tired of Elico, and I now have my eye on a Bakugan far more suitable to my needs. Shadow lost his three-headed junkpile and its accessory Trap to that lowly recruit on what used to be Spectra's team. And I don't know about you, Volt, but I think Brontes is the worst possible match for you. Constantly aggravating you with his immoral demeanor, can you honestly say you want to continue your brawling career with that walking voodoo doll barking orders at you? And now Lync, Altair is worthless; he's an outdated, third-rate piece of mechanical garbage, as is Wired. You also need a new partner.

So let's face it, we all need new Bakugan to not only make ourselves appear worthy to the prince, but to also keep ourselves on the top of the ranks. After all of your miserable performances, we've all sunk to the near bottom of the leader boards! Evil or Very Mad Not exactly what I call a respectable position for the top brawlers of New Vestroia...

For this reason, Volt, Lync, and I will be selling our old Bakugan partners back to Professor Clay for the right price, and after which we will all be made into Level 8 brawlers, including Shadow, so we can purchase the newer modeled Mechanical Bakugan compatible with Professor Clay's new rulebook. We will be unstoppable if we can get our hands on that technological warfare, and can exact our revenge on the remaining Resistance who humiliated us in Gamma City.

I'D BE BETTER OFF IF I JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER HADES!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad AND I'LL SELL THINGS TO!!!!! I KNOW OL 4 EYES'LL GIVE HAMMERSAUR ATCHIBEE AND ANCHORSAUR NICE HOMES IN HIS PAINFUL EXPERIMENT LAB Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:50 am

Shadow wrote:
I'D BE BETTER OFF IF I JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER HADES!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad AND I'LL SELL THINGS TO!!!!! I KNOW OL 4 EYES'LL GIVE HAMMERSAUR ATCHIBEE AND ANCHORSAUR NICE HOMES IN HIS PAINFUL EXPERIMENT LAB Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Forget it. MAC Spider has a much higher tolerance for Ability Cards, and the new rules hardly apply to our Mechanical Bakugan themselves. You'll just end up losing Hades again to some other amateur. Rolling Eyes And go ahead and sell your former Bakugan force, no one's stopping you, but you are purchasing MAC Spider, got it?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 am

Mylene wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Forget it. MAC Spider has a much higher tolerance for Ability Cards, and the new rules hardly apply to our Mechanical Bakugan themselves. You'll just end up losing Hades again to some other amateur. Rolling Eyes And go ahead and sell your former Bakugan force, no one's stopping you, but you are purchasing MAC Spider, got it?

whatever u say oh great and terrible queen of the swamp Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:56 am

Thanks for the generous offer, Mylene. But I'm staying with Brontes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:00 am

Volt wrote:

AND HERE COMES THE WUSS OF THE VEXOS!!! Razz Razz Razz awwww he loves his brontes....... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil COME ON LOSER! TRASH THE THING AND GET A REAL BAKUGAN!!! Twisted Evil IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME OF TERROR FOR THE RESISTANCE!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 am

Shadow wrote:
Volt wrote:

AND HERE COMES THE WUSS OF THE VEXOS!!! Razz Razz Razz awwww he loves his brontes....... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil COME ON LOSER! TRASH THE THING AND GET A REAL BAKUGAN!!! Twisted Evil IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME OF TERROR FOR THE RESISTANCE!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Just what I would expect from you. I almost can't stand being on the same team as you, Shadow...
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 am

Volt wrote:

Do you really want to be the odd man out? You'll be the only member of the Vexos without a Mechanical Bakugan. A Trap Bakugan isn't enough, and the way you use Brontes will never give you the win. Boriates even has a card for a later level that raises his power level by 1000. Do you really want to miss out on that just because you would have to leave a troublesome partner? Use your head, Volt... I know you have more common sense than either of these two imbeciles.
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:23 am

Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:

Do you really want to be the odd man out? You'll be the only member of the Vexos without a Mechanical Bakugan. A Trap Bakugan isn't enough, and the way you use Brontes will never give you the win. Boriates even has a card for a later level that raises his power level by 1000. Do you really want to miss out on that just because you would have to leave a troublesome partner? Use your head, Volt... I know you have more common sense than either of these two imbeciles.

I'm not abandoning Brontes. No one deserves that fate.
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 am

Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:

You just don't see the big picture here... With a Bakugan like Brontes bringing you down, you're sure to lose. Do you really want to be ranked lower than Lync? Rolling Eyes Of course you don't. That's why you need Boriates, after all Brontes is the entire reason you lost your battle against Shun in the first place. Don't you want to make sure that never happens again? Then buy Boriates. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 am

Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:

You just don't see the big picture here... With a Bakugan like Brontes bringing you down, you're sure to lose. Do you really want to be ranked lower than Lync? Rolling Eyes Of course you don't. That's why you need Boriates, after all Brontes is the entire reason you lost your battle against Shun in the first place. Don't you want to make sure that never happens again? Then buy Boriates. Rolling Eyes

I lost because I missed a single throw. I won't trade in Brontes for a cold, lifeless Bakugan/Gundam thing. Count me out, Mylene. I'll be just as effective with Brontes.
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:46 am

Well, Volt, I can't persuade you. But this is for your own good.
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:49 am

Mylene wrote:
Well, Volt, I can't persuade you. But this is for your own good.

You can't force me, Mylene. No matter what you do, I won't give up Brontes, my Guardian and partner Bakugan.
Back to top Go down
Lync
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Lync

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gamma City Strategy. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000000Gamma City Strategy. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gamma City Strategy. Pbucket500/500Gamma City Strategy. DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 am

Mylene wrote:
Shadow wrote:

NOW WE'RE TALKIN!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO THROW ALTAIR BACK TO THE JUNK HEAP HE CAME FROM! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamma City Strategy.   Gamma City Strategy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamma City Strategy.
Page 1 of 1