Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?

Go down 
+2
Guest13
Ace
6 posters

Should Prince Hydron give us more admins?
Yes, we want more admins
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Vote_lcap94%Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Vote_rcap
 94% [ 17 ]
No, we have enough admins
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Vote_lcap6%Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Pbucket472/500Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? DpGFogC  (472/500)

Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:12 am

This is both a poll and a petition Prince Hydron. We get you might be busy helping the Vexos or yourself or whatever but you need to remember that a good leader gives the people what they want. And this poll should tell you just how badly we want more admins, since you disposed of three/four by destroying your own palace

Whoever votes needs to post their opinion too to show Prince Hydron how much we want this
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Pbucket0/500Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 am

Honestly Prince Hydron, what you see is the truth.

You're doing us a great favor by Pruning the forum, but there are SO MANY things that still needs to be done besides that...
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:17 pm

A petition? Don't get your hopes up, the only real code our prince follows is his own. There is no higher power to make him consider otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Pbucket0/500Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:45 pm

It may be his site, but if members are unhappy they won't stick around, will they? It's not worth ruling a kingdom of one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:34 am

Prince Hydron, more admins are indeed required. People are not getting what they've waited so long for, soon everyone will leave which will cause your economy to fall more admins are a necessity for your economy to sustain.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 am

Thirteen to none? What kind of farce is this!? Mad If that many of you are unanimous with the poll, then I will consider giving administrator status to Professor Clay. But that's only if you behave yourselves and stop complaining about the way I choose to run my economy! Rolling Eyes Such children you are...
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Pbucket417/500Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:34 am

Just Professor Clay? Are. You. Bonkers? That's it! I'm done. Ever since Dan and Spectra left, no one hardly comes on, and <CENSORED>. Why the heck stick around when NOBODY is here? When NOTHING is happening. I am merely expressing my personal opinion. Or are you goin to take that away as well, Prince? You all know where to find me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 am

Max wrote:
Just Professor Clay? Are. You. Bonkers? That's it! I'm done. Ever since Dan and Spectra left, no one hardly comes on, and <CENSORED>. Why the heck stick around when NOBODY is here? When NOTHING is happening. I am merely expressing my personal opinion. Or are you goin to take that away as well, Prince? You all know where to find me. Rolling Eyes

You're lucky you have a clean slate, Max. You've tarnished it immensely, but there's still margin for error. One more remark like that, and you'll be banished from New Vestroia. And for your information, things are indeed happening, behind the scenes. The Vexos and I continue to grow stronger and Professor Clay has just finalized even more new Mechanical Bakugan. He is now undergoing a heavily classified project for a very special someone I hold close to my own heart. Rolling Eyes If you are a Vexos in Training, then you should be ecstatic. If you're one of those Resistance scum, then you have every right to be unsatisfied with the accommodations. That's your own fault for making the choice to defy me in the first place. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Pbucket417/500Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 am

*holds up hands in denial* Okay, okay. I got ya. But the important question here is what did I say that was censored? O_o I don't remember saying anything bad... And it so happens I am stuck in VIT. -_- And it's nice to know something IS happening. Yay. *sigh* But this means I have to wait an forever to see something interesting... Joy to the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 am

Max wrote:
But the important question here is what did I say that was censored? O_o I don't remember saying anything bad...

Nothing's wrong with the filter, you either made a typo or posted something that seemed mild to you but not to the word filter. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?   Poll: Do we need more admins on the site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: Do we need more admins on the site?
Page 1 of 1