Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bleach Site Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Bleach Site Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Bleach Site Pbucket417/500Bleach Site DpGFogC  (417/500)

Bleach Site Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Site   Bleach Site Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:01 am

HELLO EVERYBODY!Okay.As the title says I want to make a Bleach site.But I can't do that If I don't have characters now can I? I am holding auditions for characters. I need Ichiogo and his friends.All the Captains of the 13 Court Gaurd Squads.And of course--AIZEN AND THE ESPADA!!!So I am BEGGING you to just PLEASE enter.Do it for the fans! I will accept ANYONE.This is just a basic roleplay site. You will have to ACT and THINK about what the characters would do. Like what would they say? And to make things better. I WILL make a place where the characters and the people who join the site have a place to FIGHT. They will be assigned they're own Zanpakuto and all. And you can choose who you wantb to team with. Shinigami or Espada? YOU CHOSE!!! But I WILL NOT--(I repeat) WILL NOT show ANYONE the site unless I have ALL the characters. And that can't be done unless I get characters JUST TELL ME IF YA WANNA BE A CHARACTER!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire

Bleach Site
Page 1 of 1