Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DP Vs. Rogue question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
DP Vs. Rogue question Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000DP Vs. Rogue question Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
DP Vs. Rogue question Pbucket0/500DP Vs. Rogue question DpGFogC  (0/500)

DP Vs. Rogue question Empty
PostSubject: DP Vs. Rogue question   DP Vs. Rogue question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 am

https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1617p15-roguez-vs-darkusphoenix-no-interceptions

At the end of page 2 of that brawl, Rogue posted a move, that I saw and then made a post to throw my Hammersaur. It missed, so I went and made that last move... then I was told that Rogue played Burst Core on the previous move. He ADMITTED to editing it into the post right before I rolled Hammersaur. So, we were arguing about who should win the brawl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[22:53:08] DarkusPhoenix : It's over.

[22:53:42] Jake : How did you...

[22:53:49] Jake : Burst Core prevented

[22:53:56] Jake : So how could you have used yours...

[22:54:38] RogueZ : I already used my Burst Core, Phoenix.

[22:55:08] DarkusPhoenix : Uh... not when I posted mine...

[22:55:13] DarkusPhoenix : I checked for that reason.

[22:55:32] Jake : It's there

[22:55:37] DarkusPhoenix : When I viewed it the first time and went to reply it was NOT there.

[22:56:04] Jake : It was there before you threw Hammersaur.

[22:57:35] DarkusPhoenix : Jake, it could have easily have been edited in before I threw Hammersaur, but after I saw the post.

[22:57:47] DarkusPhoenix : I wouldn't overlook that.

[22:59:21] RogueZ : He's right, Jake though I did overlook the negation of Omega when I used it. I've been making all sorts of errors today...

[23:00:41] DarkusPhoenix : So, it was edited in?

[23:02:29] RogueZ : Yes. I won't lie it was edited in about 3-5 minutes after the post when I realized the future disaster to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should Rogue lose because he edited after he told me his move was done?
OR
Should DP lose because the edit was made before I posted my move, but after I saw the post pre-Burst Core edited in?

We have asked 4 people on the site about this brawl. Spectra, Dan, Prince Hydron and Clay. Whoever gets 3 of 4 votes from you 4, wins the brawl. Please reply with who you think should win the brawl. Thanks.

*ONLY Prince Hydron, Spectra, Professor Clay and Dan's comments will be considered in the decision*
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: DP Vs. Rogue question   DP Vs. Rogue question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:18 pm

After reviewing the brawl, normally such an error would be overlooked and considered to be a fluke as the brawl continues. But seeing as that edit decides the entire match (not to mention a flurry of captures), then I think if RogueZ was going to change his move to include a card like Burst Core, he should first inform DarkusPhoenix before hand. If it were edited 2-3 minutes after the original post, then that is DarkusPhoenix's own fault. He would have had the time to check it over before posting his next move. However, if it were edited in 5-10 minutes after the original post without warning, then it should be taken out and rendered null.

To put it simply, I'll have to agree with DarkusPhoenix. The edit was too abrupt and no one could have seen it coming without any kind of warning.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
DP Vs. Rogue question Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000DP Vs. Rogue question Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
DP Vs. Rogue question Pbucket0/500DP Vs. Rogue question DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: DP Vs. Rogue question   DP Vs. Rogue question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 am

Professor Clay's decision is final, according to Prince Hydron.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[15:08:58] DarkusPhoenix : Also, Hydron. Mind taking a look here.

[15:09:01] DarkusPhoenix : https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1619-dp-vs-rogue-question

[15:09:23] @ Prince Hydron : I have a title. Need I remind you what it is?

[15:09:57] DarkusPhoenix : Prince Hydron, could you please send a royal declaration concerning that topic?

[15:10:15] @ Prince Hydron : I will take a look. Rolling Eyes

[15:11:40] @ Prince Hydron : I'm not going to do Professor Clay's dirty work for him, I am a noble! Rolling Eyes Why should I decide on something pertaining to Professor Clay's field of questions.

[15:12:02] feorge1234 has joined the chat on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:12 pm

[15:12:07] @ Prince Hydron : It's Clay's job. It's his decision.

[15:13:16] DarkusPhoenix : So, what is the outcome then?

[15:13:56] @ Prince Hydron : Did I not just get through telling you?

[15:14:06] @ Prince Hydron : Whatever Clay decides is the decision.

[15:14:33] DarkusPhoenix : I mean are you saying that whatever Clay decides, is the final result? Do Dan and Spectra need to give their say at all, or is just overturned by Clay anyway?

[15:16:52] DarkusPhoenix : Prince Hydron, so is Clay's decision final?

[15:17:17] @ Prince Hydron : Yes, for the final time!

[15:17:46] DarkusPhoenix : Alright, just making sure I get your almighty reasoning...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So above, Clay said that I am correct in the argument. So, Rogue needs to edit out the Burst Core, which is how it was originally. My post should remain as it is. Argument is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DP Vs. Rogue question   DP Vs. Rogue question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DP Vs. Rogue question
Page 1 of 1