Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Questions~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Two Questions~ Empty
PostSubject: Two Questions~   Two Questions~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi, Professor Clay~ I have a questiooonnn.

If you send back a bakugan who used a special shot (via Ventus Storm, Ingram's special effect, etc, etc. xD), will the special shot that was used with the bakugan stay in affect, or will it be negated (for lack of a better word...)?

I was told by someone that the special shot wouldn't stay in affect, but I'm really not sure, so I'm asking you. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, I have a second question as well, I guess. I figure I might as well ask this since everyone in the brawlis disagreeing over the outcome. xD

death_mask, FlameArcher, Yugi58, and I, are having in a brawl against each toher (not a tag team; every man for himself kinda thing).

A new round started, the gate was set, and then Yugi threw his bakugan. He got a -150 sphere attack, but didn't post the stats (even though I asked him all day to do it. >_<). FA then threw her bakugan, and it stood, so she obviously took damage from the spehere attack. Okay. Then death_mask and I both threw in our bakugan accordingly, but Yugi is saying they d_m and I get hit by the sphere attack as well. Is that true? d_m, FA and I thought it only hit the first bakugan, which would be FA's.

...If that made absolutely no sense (which it probably didn't... xD), the brawl is hereee.

https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1740p60-death_mask-vs-kana-vs-flame-archer-vs-yugi

Very bottom of the page, goes on to the mext page as well.~

Thanks, Professor!
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

Two Questions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Questions~   Two Questions~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 pm

1.) Ventus Storm would remain active. The Special Shots Pyrus Strike, Haos Lightning, Haos Shine, Darkus Phantom, and maybe Ventus Typhoon would all disable.

2.) The Bakugan thrown by yugi58 unleashes a Sphere Attack, which means FlameArcher threw one against Bakugan with greater force applied. It clashes, and the threat of the Sphere Attack is over. Death_mask's and Kana's Bakugan are not affected.
Back to top Go down

Two Questions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Questions~   Two Questions~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Alright, thank you, Prosessor. ^-^

Professor Clay wrote:

1.) Ventus Storm would remain active. The Special Shots Pyrus Strike, Haos Lightning, Haos Shine, Darkus Phantom, and maybe Ventus Typhoon would all disable.

Would that be the case with Ingram's special effect (sacrificing 100 LP to send back the opponent's weakest bakugan) as well, or just Ventus Storm?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

Two Questions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Questions~   Two Questions~ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Kana wrote:
Alright, thank you, Prosessor. ^-^

Professor Clay wrote:

Would that be the case with Ingram's special effect (sacrificing 100 LP to send back the opponent's weakest bakugan) as well, or just Ventus Storm?

Ventus Ingram's special effect would remain active even if that Ingram were not present on the battlefield. The fact that the Ventus Storm has already activated and passed means that it is no longer connected to the Bakugan that used it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Questions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Questions~   Two Questions~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Questions~
Page 1 of 1