Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few questions..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
A few questions.. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000A few questions.. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
A few questions.. Pbucket0/500A few questions.. DpGFogC  (0/500)

A few questions.. Empty
PostSubject: A few questions..   A few questions.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm

The Master Ingram effect....

Able to summon forth one "Shadow Wing" Bakugan to your Profile. This effect is only usable once.

Does it mean that a brawler can gain a Shadow Wing bakugan in their profile, free of cost?

Also, are Klawgor, Altair, Storm Skyress and Aluze Potential Guardian bakugan?

Also, in a 3 way, if one player falls prey to the time limit rule, not making his/her move, does the battle continue between the remaining two brawlers?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

A few questions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions..   A few questions.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 pm

The Shadow Wing Bakugan isn't available anywhere for purchase. It is spawned from Master Ingrams. It's the buy-one-get-one-free of Master Ingram.

Altair, Storm Skyress, and Aluze are potential Guardian Bakugan. The Bakugan Klawgor will not be available for individual use.

The battle would indeed continue between the other two competitors.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
A few questions.. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000A few questions.. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

A few questions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions..   A few questions.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

As for the tactic which Mira implied, in which the user sacrifices a bakugan from his/her profile, to gain half its Gs in Life Points, or less. Can it be used by any brawler?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

A few questions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions..   A few questions.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
As for the tactic which Mira implied, in which the user sacrifices a bakugan from his/her profile, to gain half its Gs in Life Points, or less. Can it be used by any brawler?

I've never heard of this until I saw it for myself. It must be an exclusive tactic Spectra invented for his team.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

A few questions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions..   A few questions.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

I've never heard of this until I saw it for myself. It must be an exclusive tactic Spectra invented for his team.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few questions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions..   A few questions.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few questions..
Page 1 of 1